realsexdoll.com

Problem with Kandi boxx voice box

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
rubb3rl0v3r

Problem with Kandi boxx voice box

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

I don't know if other kandi owners have had this problem, but the motion detector isn't working how i hoped. Basically when i first inflated her i stuck some lubricant in her vagina and slid my finger in which triggered her voice. Now she won't shut up!

The only way to deactivate the voice is to switch the voicebox off. I understand she should only talk during sex?

Help!

rubb3rl0v3r

Re: Problem with Kandi boxx voice box

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

Nobody any idea?

Dammit.

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

Seems to me even the inflatable dolls are getting more and more realistic...

You're telling me you can't get her to stop talking? Even when you're not having sex?

OK, sorry, I have no idea how to solve that problem... BELIEVE me! Good luck, though...

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

all I know is that there are 2 metal knobs in the vagina that 'detect' entry

your problem sounds like something is shortcircuiting

Alan Smithee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Alan Smithee »

I cant help you

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

life-is-plastic wrote:all I know is that there are 2 metal knobs in the vagina that 'detect' entry

right, and short of cutting my doll apart how do i determine if the speaker end or the sensor end of the circuit is the problem?

I just paid 140 euros for this doll, primarilly cause of the voice function so I'm pretty pissed off.

Any techie guys at hand?

Or does anyone know the manufacturer's phone number?

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

rubb3rl0v3r wrote:
life-is-plastic wrote:all I know is that there are 2 metal knobs in the vagina that 'detect' entry

right, and short of cutting my doll apart how do i determine if the speaker end or the sensor end of the circuit is the problem?

I just paid 140 euros for this doll, primarilly cause of the voice function so I'm pretty pissed off.

Any techie guys at hand?

Or does anyone know the manufacturer's phone number?
the speaker-end doesn't seem to be the problem, as Kandi apparently won't shut up ... so my guess there is something amiss with the viginal 'sensors' ... but that's all I can think of ... no idea how to proceed further.

I do seem to remember someone opening up a Kandi Boxx quite some time ago, so maybe you could try and search for that thread??

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I have some simular dolls to yours - and i am sure they are basically the same - so here is what i found -

First the sound unit on mine are located in the solid head of the doll towards the rear -

On the sound unit there are some simple controls - i found one of the sound units on mine didn't work - so i removed the unit from the dolls head and replaced the jumper wires and re-installed them - then i found the unit worked fine there after -

I hope your troubles with this device are also as easily over come - mine was simply not properly installed at the factory -

Happy Trails -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Sorry to have been absent for a long time. Been in India and France and for the past week or so I have had "400 Bad Request" responses from the site whenever I try to access . . .

Basically, the sensor in Kandi and other similar dolls (Jessica Drake) for instance, is two metal contacts in the tube. When they get wet . . . liquid being a conductor . . . "activity" is detected by the voice box and . . . . you get what you want . . . but until the cavity is dried out, the liquid will still conduct so you have to turn her off manually . . .

Actually, once the novelty of "Yes - Fuck me" screams has worn off, oral is the best part of Kandi.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

haremlover wrote:Hi!

Sorry to have been absent for a long time. Been in India and France and for the past week or so I have had "400 Bad Request" responses from the site whenever I try to access . . .

Basically, the sensor in Kandi and other similar dolls (Jessica Drake) for instance, is two metal contacts in the tube. When they get wet . . . liquid being a conductor . . . "activity" is detected by the voice box and . . . . you get what you want . . . but until the cavity is dried out, the liquid will still conduct so you have to turn her off manually . . .

Actually, once the novelty of "Yes - Fuck me" screams has worn off, oral is the best part of Kandi.

Best wishes

Harem
Harem, whereabouts in her vagina are the sensors? Are they towards the front or back? Her vagina is already pretty dry around and behind the entrance but the depths of her cavity are still a bit damp.

The voicebox problem is still going on.

IMO the oral while nice, is overrated. Although, I have a big cock. It feels like trying to stuff a gourmet Bratwurst into a toilet roll tube.

Actually while we're on the matter do the anal and oral cavities also have sensors? Im thinking it perhaps isnt necessarilly the vagina that is the problem.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Only the vagina has the sensing contacts and they are at the front. You'll see them, two little metal balls just behind on the underside when you look inside.

No contacts on the other two holes.

If it's a bit tight then perhaps let a little air out to give more "give"

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

I have some simular dolls to yours - and i am sure they are basically the same - so here is what i found -

First the sound unit on mine are located in the solid head of the doll towards the rear -

On the sound unit there are some simple controls - i found one of the sound units on mine didn't work - so i removed the unit from the dolls head and replaced the jumper wires and re-installed them - then i found the unit worked fine there after -

I hope your troubles with this device are also as easily over come - mine was simply not properly installed at the factory -

Happy Trails -
YT, sorry I should've replied to you before. As I have next to zero confidence when it comes to electronic modification i don't fancy dismantling the voice box only to cause more problems. However I do not want to discount your suggestion. If you could type up some sort of brief tutorial with the necessary replacement components I would be ridiculously grateful.

kwami
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by kwami »

GFELube wrote:Seems to me even the inflatable dolls are getting more and more realistic...
You think you have problems now, rubb3rl0v3r, wait till she detects a ring on her finger :puppydogeyes:

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good question - r3 -

I have found that the sound unit sometimes is not properly installed - but - that is if it doesn't work - yours - r3 - does work - just won't shut down -

Mine are the same once entered the sound unit goes on till i shut it off - so thats why this feature was never my fav - its novelty wears off fast - there is no complex micro-computer - it simply has a sensor in the vag that senses your there and presto sound - :?

There is no way for the unit to sense your in and out movements - its a simple device period connected to a simple voice chip with limited audio - thats about it for mine - r3 - sorry if you felt there would be more to it - thats why i was critical of this design in my past posts

To check and see if your sound unit is properly installed - do the following

Just like replacing the batteries remove the sound unit from the head - i use a flat plastic artist tool from a burnisher and gently remove the sound unit from the head -

The wire harness is a simple plug in afair - disconnect and re-connect - mine was not properly plugged in; so the reason for mine not working in the first place - re-install batteries - and all should be good - press fit sound unit back into head and back to business - :P

Happy Trails - :angel:
Attachments
Lynnn Thomas and her sound unit - i have since removed this item and she no longer carries it as its weight can cause stress on her neck design
Lynnn Thomas and her sound unit - i have since removed this item and she no longer carries it as its weight can cause stress on her neck design
lynn 3.jpg (92.91 KiB) Viewed 1928 times

INFORMATIONS