Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

My Little Lupe ships today!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

JoyDivision

My Little Lupe ships today!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by JoyDivision »

Ok! It's been about a month since my Jennifer Knight came home in a box and now it's Little Lupe's turn 8) :) :D
I got the notice from Abyss that my Little Lupe ships out today :multi:
A week from now Jenny will have someone new to play with and boy is she excited :multi:

I already have more outfits for them than they could wear in a year, and every week for at least the next 6 months they'll be pictures of them either individually or together modeling their wears in the Dollalbum.

Here's a picture of Lupe that Davecat had, I hope he does mind.

And here's three pictures of my little Jenny.

I'll post pictures of Little Lupe when she arrives. Til then :grab:

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13541

Starsky
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My Little Lupe ships today!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Starsky »

Very exciting JD!
I'm imagining scenes of Lupe and Jenny together! That will be a sight to see.

JoyDivision

Post by JoyDivision »

Starsky wrote:Very exciting JD!
I'm imagining scenes of Lupe and Jenny together! That will be a sight to see.
JoyDivision wrote:Thanks Starsky, If my Little Lupe is half as sexy and beautiful as Loops...Well let me put it this way, I've already caught Jenny 2 or 3 times drooling over photo's of your Loops :mrgreen: I've told her we can all share, but I think she's also looking for some alone time with Little Lupe, but I'll try to get some candid photos of them together and post them in the Dollalbum, but don't tell them :D
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13541

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Congratulations it's the home straight now JD. :D Lupe is stunning and Jenny is in for a real treat when she arrives home. :)

The two of them together is going to be something else, really looking forward to their pics. :)

Damn! I'm nearly as excited as you are! :lol:

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

A big congratulations :D As 1jayjay said, it's the home straight now and please post some pics when she arrives :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

She is so beautiful. I am very happy for you JD and please post some pictures of Lupe when she arrive :D

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

She looks fabulous JD she even looks better then the one that's in the case at Abyss :D
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Sweet!!

Can't wait to see the pics :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

JoyDivision

Post by JoyDivision »

Dollarhyde wrote:She looks fabulous JD she even looks better then the one that's in the case at Abyss :D
Dollarhyde, I know it's been 2 weeks since you sent this message, but wow! That's quite a complement. My Jenny thanks you and I thank you.

Since getting your message I've received my 2nd doll. She's a Realdoll Wicked Lupe doll, I call her Little Lupe. You can see her pictures in my dollalbum: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13541

I don't know if your aware of the new discount that Realdoll is running for March, of $1,000 off all their dolls :multi: , and I'm thinking about getting yet a 3rd doll, the Brittany face 12, the same as you have :) . I've seen a picture that they have of her that looks to me, a lot like Juliet Lewis, who I always thought was hot. It's this picture.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Can you hear that little devil sitting on your shoulder JD, saying...

"Go on, you know you want to!!" :evilbat: :evilbat:

Seriously though, It's as good a time as any, I doubt it'll ever get any better than the offer they have on at Abyss at the moment. :)

I'd agree she definitely has a more than passing resembalance to Juliet Lewis. :)

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

That's a nice looking doll for sure...

:multi: :multi: :multi:

JoyDivision

Post by JoyDivision »

1jayjay wrote:Can you hear that little devil sitting on your shoulder JD, saying...

"Go on, you know you want to!!" :evilbat: :evilbat:

Seriously though, It's as good a time as any, I doubt it'll ever get any better than the offer they have on at Abyss at the moment. :)

I'd agree she definitely has a more than passing resembalance to Juliet Lewis. :)
Always 1Jay, always :) I honestly thought they'd wait til the summer to have another discount and that that discount would be $500. And yes I agree, I don't think they'll announce a better deal than this one, and the one they had in December, but I do believe that Abyss will offer another deal like this within the next 12 months. That and a serious communication breakdown that happened at the tail end of my dealings with Amanda on the order of Jennifer (Face 14, Rui), have me rethinking the plans I told her of my ordering about a Realdoll a year. As you know, and other might not, so far I've bought 2 RD's in less than 2 months. But I need to trust that what I see on their website is what I can order, and that definitely is not the case. I don't want to shop a website, make selections based on what I see on that website, only to be told several times that the exact item I want is not available, not at the prices I'm paying. There was also a big question as to weather the version of the Rui face that I wanted, that they still have pictured on their site (Face 14, Rui, photo set 1), could be achieved, because as I was told, that face mold is no longer used, she went on to say, that they would try to achieve the same look with the mold that they currently use. Given this fact, I wanted a picture to be e-mailed to me before, preferable well before, the item was shipped. She wanted to e-mail me a picture the day of shipping or after shipping. I felt that wouldn't work for me. If I didn't like the look, getting pictures the day of shipping, or after would be too late to try and get it right. She took this as my intent to cancel the order, which I never said or meant to imply.
My opinion is that if they really valued customer satisfaction over just making a buck, they would take all items no longer available (doll images with molds no longer used, clothing lines, etc.) off the site, there'd be less confusion.

The working relationship with Amanda started off great, she answered all of my questions and seemed to go out of her way to help me, in keeping with some things that I had read about her from different members of this site before I placed my order and before I was a member of this forum. But in the end, it ended with veiled, unjustified contractual obligation threats on her part to me, and that fucking shit I won't stand for! One of the things that I read on this site before becoming a member, were glowing words about how Debra and Amanda kept in contact with you during the process. Well, with the Lupe deal, after the order was place, I didn't communicate with her, and she only sent one e-mail, about address confirmation :?: , as if my address would have changed in one month.

I'd thank her for all the stuff that she did for most of my Jennifer order, and their pick of the outfit she came in, but at this point I don't trust that complete customer satisfaction is their concern, and I know that their not above insulting the customer.

P.S. To everyone that reads this, I'm sorry to have gone negative here, and if you check all my other post, except maybe one other, all my other post have been upbeat and positive. Also (last bit of neg) Don't try to buy any of the outfits they still have listed on their site, none of them are still available, not some, NONE.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Sorry about all that JD. What a shame it sort of takes the icing off the top of the cake, but you can only ever speak as you find.

I hated that configerator they had on the site, I could never get it right! :lol: But they took it away a bit ago now, but even then they said just tell us what specs you want and we'll set it all up for you. :) I was lucky, I dealt with Shelly, but that was a long time ago, I believe she's left now, but I hope she's doing well. :) Anyway I have to say, fortunately, I never had any axe to grind with the before during or after sales with any of the Abyss team. :) The good thing about them is they do listen and they do have very good rapport with their customers.

Maybe there's one or two problems creeping in with Abyss, as I believe they're going to be building a new web site soon? I really don't know, but anyway you have two fantastic dolls and I always look forward to their pics JD. :D I hope everything works out for you in the future with Abyss JD. :)

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Sorry to hear about your negative experiences, JoyDivision. :( I hope this is an isolated incident as opposed to the norm. There may be some restructuring going on in-house, or at least online, so who knows? Hopefully you and other prospective customers (like moi!) will have a better time of things in the future. Still, it makes me a little nervous... :?
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

Starsky
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Starsky »

Wow, I can't understand this one.

I myself dealt with Amanda and Debra at Abyss during my Lupe order. For me their customer service was outstanding just as I had read about in several other posts. I had emailed them many times during the wait process (probably too many times) and they always answered my questions and even allowed me to make slight changes to my Lupe while she was being made. I had read posts here where people were saying no changes were allowed on the Wickeds, but I asked anyway and they did it for me!

Side note: Loops likes seeing photos of her sisters. I hope you don't get distracted or de-motivated on those photo sets. Keep 'em coming, we appreciate it!

Last bumped by JoyDivision on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:11 pm.

INFORMATIONS