Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Waiting for my Lupe.

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

jakexi

Re: Waiting for my Lupe.

Post by jakexi »

Hi there,

It´s now been 50 days since Abyss re-seller got my order and my money for the Lupe and the order was "express".. i think this is far away from express :twisted:
I still wonder where is my Lupe, re- seller said that the delivery company got the doll in monday and when i asked the tracking- number he said he don´t have it yet.
Now i don´t know what to do :?

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Not too sure what happened here? Did you order directly through Abyss jakexi? If you did then you have nothing to worry about at all. I can assure you. :) Something somewhere may have gone wrong but I still assure you it will all be sorted, but it may take a bit more time if something has gone wrong. Rest assured you will get your Lupe. :)

I have just checked the Abyss web site, they say that the "Lead time is now estimated at 8 weeks for any RealDoll, RealDoll2 (Male or Female) or Wicked Realdoll" which would mean 64 days or there abouts. If I have this right, I know it's easy for me to say, but if I do have this right you have no problem at the monent. I certainly hope that's the case for you, good luck. :)

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

jakexi wrote:Hi there,

It´s now been 50 days since Abyss re-seller got my order and my money for the Lupe and the order was "express".. i think this is far away from express :twisted:
I still wonder where is my Lupe, re- seller said that the delivery company got the doll in monday and when i asked the tracking- number he said he don´t have it yet.
Now i don´t know what to do :?
Hi Jakexi,

I'm also a little confused here. Did you order directly from Abyss or though an affiliate of theirs? if you ordered from Abyss, then there should be no problem.

Abyss always let you know when a doll is in transit and they send you a tracking code. They usually use Seko for doll deliveries, which are a good company and deliver worldwide.

I'm sure all will be fine.
 Click to go to Coverdoll

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

Hi kharn,

Thank you for the support :D
First of all i like to say that i totally thrust Abyss. I ordered the Lupe though they official European re- seller who live in Germany.
Abyss recommend him to me so i order Lupe there because i also live in Europe and he take care all of the taxes and delivery cost and so on..all i have to do is pay and wait the Lupe to arrive at my home.
But i have some difficulties with him, many times he did not answer my mail and he don´t give me the information i need.
I ordered the Lupe "express" and he first said it takes 5 weeks and after i pay him he said it takes 6 weeks and now it´s been 50 days and Lupe is still in Germany( Abyss make the Lupe in 4 weeks and that is very fine but re-seller promise that i get the Lupe in 5weeks- 6weeks.. ).
He said monday that the delivery company got the Lupe and she is on the way to Finland where i live but now he said Lupe is in Hannover ( Germany )so Lupe has travel 73 miles in 3 days.. i find this very strange.
He also gave me tracking code ( db- schenker ) but i try it and it won´t fit to anywhere, tracking did not find anything.
It´s no use to pay extra for "express" because it won´t happen at least if you live in Europe.
But still i thrust that i meet my Lupe some day.. and sorry about my bad english.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Thanks Jakexi, I now understand what you mean :)

The re-seller has to honour their commitment to you, or they stand to lose their affiliation with Abyss. I would give it until after the Easter Holiday and then re contact them.

The Lupe Doll is a very beautiful doll and I'm sure you'll be more than pleased with her when she finally arrives. Please keep us all informed and show us a nice pic when she's with you :wink:

Also I don't know if you know, but we are having a European meet in Wales (UK) in October. You would be more than welcome to come and meet other doll owners from Germany, America, Canada, Scotland and England. If your interested, then let me know via pm here :)
jakexi wrote:Hi kharn,

First of all i like to say that i totally thrust Abyss. I ordered the Lupe though they official European re- seller who live in Germany.
Abyss recommend him to me so i order Lupe there because i also live in Europe and he take care all of the taxes and delivery cost and so on..all i have to do is pay and wait the Lupe to arrive at my home.
But i have some difficulties with him, many times he did not answer my mail and he don´t give me the information i need.
I ordered the Lupe "express" and he first said it takes 5 weeks and after i pay him he said it takes 6 weeks and now it´s been 50 days and Lupe is still in Germany( Abyss make the Lupe in 4 weeks and that is very fine but re-seller promise that i get the Lupe in 5weeks- 6weeks.. ).
He said monday that the delivery company got the Lupe and she is on the way to Finland where i live but now he said Lupe is in Hannover ( Germany )so Lupe has travel 73 miles in 3 days.. i find this very strange.
He also gave me tracking code ( db- schenker ) but i try it and it won´t fit to anywhere, tracking did not find anything.
It´s no use to pay extra for "express" because it won´t happen at least if you live in Europe.
But still i thrust that i meet my Lupe some day.. and sorry about my bad english.
 Click to go to Coverdoll

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

Thanks for the invitation kharn, i have to think about it because i am not sure if i ever be a doll owner :cry:
Now re-seller said that the tracking- number he gave me is wrong and he don´t know the right one.. i just wonder what this is. I don´t thrust him at all and i don´t recommend him to anyone.
He also said that one of his best friend organisate the transport but he can´t get the right trackin-number out of him until next thursday... really? is this a joke.. i am very tired of this BS.
Even if Lupe someday arrive this has been a nightmare experience to me :twisted:
I try to get back my "express"- payment ( 500€ ) because 50 days and more is not 5 -6 weeks... let´s see what he say about that..
And i sure tell this to Abyss.

kharn wrote:Thanks Jakexi, I now understand what you mean :)

The re-seller has to honour their commitment to you, or they stand to lose their affiliation with Abyss. I would give it until after the Easter Holiday and then re contact them.

The Lupe Doll is a very beautiful doll and I'm sure you'll be more than pleased with her when she finally arrives. Please keep us all informed and show us a nice pic when she's with you :wink:

Also I don't know if you know, but we are having a European meet in Wales (UK) in October. You would be more than welcome to come and meet other doll owners from Germany, America, Canada, Scotland and England. If your interested, then let me know via pm here :)
jakexi wrote:Hi kharn,

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

OMG she has arrived 8O 8O 8O :D :D :D
I send some pictures tomorrow because i am busy at the moment :whistle:

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Congratulations :D :glou:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

JoyDivision

Post by JoyDivision »

jakexi wrote:OMG she has arrived 8O 8O 8O :D :D :D
I send some pictures tomorrow because i am busy at the moment :whistle:
:glou: :glou: :glou: Congratulations on being part of the in crowd :D . No one on this site is happier than me that she's finally arrived. I mean to say no one other than you, is happier that she's arrived. So again 3 cheers. :glou: :glou: :glou:

Now it's pictures time :D

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13541

I'll show you mine, you show us yours. :D

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

you just got one of the hottest dolls made. you picked well new fella.
welcome. have a nice evening, BG

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

Thanks kharn, JD and BG :D

My camera was somehow out of focus ( mayby battery ) but i got these for now..
Later some more and with better quality..

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... 5112&pos=0

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

Congratulations on her arival!
:thumbs_up:

Definately looking forward to her pictures,....
Now,.. ready,.... set,.... GO!
Have fun!

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

She looks great, such a cute looking doll :D :D :thumbs_up:

Now you have a doll to bring to the European meet, and I know we would all Love to see a Lupe there, she would be the star of the meet :D :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Congratulations jakexi, well pleased for you. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: She looks ace, really stunning, thanks for the pics. :) And when you get the time, looking forward to some more!! :) :P

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

be cautious about how long you leave colored clothing on her. i know from experience the staining can happen quickly.fades over months.
wash the new clothes several times to get the lose dye out. and still do not store them clothed.
nice looking doll,
BG

INFORMATIONS