sexyrealsexdolls.com

Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
invisio
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Post by invisio »

I do not know if this is a serious company, but for me, it mistreats its customers.

I ordered a soloflesh 10 days ago, and I immediately received an email informing me that my order was taken into account and that I will soon receive a confirmation email when the item would be sent.

I paid extra for very fast international delivery guarantee me delivery in 3-5 days. (I'm in France).

product + int. fast delivery = 137 U.S. dollars.

3 days after, I did not receive any confirmation.
So I contacted the company through the form on their website: never get an answer.
I then sent an email with my contact information directly, asking why he gave me no news: never get an answer.

I do not speak English well enough to call them by phone.

Now their website says they have no stock left.

I would be sad, but I could understand that they forgot to send me, and now there are no soloflesh in stock.
I can understand mistakes from them.

But I do not accept that they do not answer to mails and messages sent to them by their clients.

I can not accept is that I purchase expensive and fast delivery, if they don't have any stock. I don't want to pay for fast delivery if I have to wait weeks.

interesting product, but a not so serious company.

I will inform dollforums members if anything happens (a message from the company, soloflesh arriving by ups or by it own legs, rebate for slow sending...)...

thanks for reading, and sorry for my english :whistle:

PS1: by the way, "when they dont run out of stock", paypal is now available.

LabRat

Post by LabRat »

So, after three weeks of trying to get some communication from Soloflesh and not having any sort of response, they NOW accept PayPal. Unfortunately, I made a different purchase elsewhere and don't have the money to place an order. The purchase I did go with was less than satisfactory... I almost have enough cash back in my Paypal account to place my order, but after reading the above post, I'm very skeptical. And Invisio, you're English reads just fine to me. I do thank Siliconelover for the Quik-Visa option, however, as it turns out, those pre-purchase credit cards you buy in Canada are not accepted in the United States. Turns out they are only accepted within the country they were purchased. I'll either buy a US one the next time I visit my sister in NY, or simply wait a couple weeks until my PayPal is back in the $100US balance area.

invisio
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by invisio »

quickly:

few hours after sending this message, I send another mail to the company, telling them that I was getting angry, and I was planning to describe my customer experience on forums.

next morning, I received this first answer:

"thank you very much for your order and for your patience. We have been overwhelmed with orders, calls and emails. We apologize for the delay getting back to you.

At the time of your order we were in stock. One of our incoming shipments was delayed, which has resulted in a delay shipping your item. Your order is scheduled to ship on Tuesday, February 19th (Monday is a US holiday and the post offices are closed). We apologize for this delay.

We realize that you have been waiting a long time for this item, and would understand if you would like to cancel your order, blablabla..."

I do not think they answer because of my threat, I just think they are very disorganized and overwhelmed.

We'll see if I receive my new toy in the correct delays..if I finally receive it. (so well organized, i think they are able to send te toy....mayby to the next pope, just because it's in europe too :mrgreen: )

So, four things therefore as follows:

- No need to take the option of fast sending in any way fast because they already take two or three days to process an order.
- dont even think abbout contacting them, just pray they do not forget you.
- They have a new stock right now.
- Paypal payment is accepted.

LabRat

Post by LabRat »

It turns out my next door neighbour ordered one, so I can get to see what it looks like before I buy. If he's happy with it, then I'ma definately get one! :D

LabRat

Post by LabRat »

Not only did he let me take a look at it, he even let me try it. I've never been to sure about trying someone else's toys, but I gotta say, I wasn't gonna pass this thing up. It's brilliant! One of the best ideas ever. The cap to hold the water in needs reinforcing though. It's not very strong. My friend's already has a small tear in it. The actual toy though is a very impressive peice of ingenuity. In my opinion though, he was way overcharged on shipping. Almost $50 to ship it from the manufacturer to just across the border in Canada. I ship out stuff to the States all the time as I have a small eBay business. The small parcel shipping is only $20.64CAN. Even for ExpresspostUSA its only $33.86. However, this being said, even with the final price being about $120 after shipping, its still a good deal for an amazing toy!! I have a couple of the UR3/cyberskin fake pussy/ass toys and they were well over $200 in price and they weigh over six pounds each, so shipping is well over $50 for those!

So, all in all, this is definitely a great alternative. Great invention Soloflesh! I hope to have an order for you soon. I'd like to see them make a dual entry one. You can see the molding lines for the anus which was pretty teasing.. :) OR even to just have an anal version of the toy with a thicker silicone wall for the anal passageway tubing to make it a little tighter than the vaginal one.

Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by 8349417 »

Will it go in the pool or spa as well I wonder

LabRat

Post by LabRat »

The thing is amazingly durably built. I assume as long as you keep your Spa below 104 degrees it should be just fine. I'm not too sure what the chlorine would do the silicone though. Even in a pool, your ppm for chlorine can kills rubber thread count in spandex bathing suits and accessories. Mind you, that rubber is usually latex based. Silicone is way more durable and chemical resistant than latex is, but it's not impervious. However, many nose plugs and ear plugs for swimming are made from silicone rubber now. Would have to try it and find out.

xytan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by xytan »

I'm a bit apprehensive about filling this thing with water (the image of it bursting and flooding my hardwood floor gives me chills! 8O ) How does it feel when filled with air?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

xytan wrote:I'm a bit apprehensive about filling this thing with water (the image of it bursting and flooding my hardwood floor gives me chills! 8O ) How does it feel when filled with air?
Only water will bring it to life.

If your that nervous though, put a few towels down ahead of time.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by 8349417 »

Who makes it ? is it safe ?

jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jonnydisco »

xytan wrote:I'm a bit apprehensive about filling this thing with water (the image of it bursting and flooding my hardwood floor gives me chills! 8O ) How does it feel when filled with air?
it's usable filled with air, and can blow up pretty big, pretty pretty big Larry,

but like SL posted, filling with water makes all the difference, 8)

this is a pretty tough toy,

just don't get carried away and poke it with something sharp, 8O or lay down on it, 8O 8O

I was a bit nervous at first too, and only filled it a little, but if you don't over fill with water, fun times 8) :whistle:

invisio
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by invisio »

received it few days ago,at least.

french taxes (20%) and extracharge from french post (20€!!!) make it too expensive to import it here.
item + int shipping =137 usd = 100€ + VAT 20% + 20€ ->140 euros.

I only test it twice: good idea, but not so much sensations, my tenga fliphole give me much more sensations.
maybee I will try to put drops of clear or white silicone inside the vagina to improve sensations. (silicone glue for glass or "bathroom silicon")

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

invisio wrote: I only test it twice: good idea, but not so much sensations, my tenga fliphole give me much more sensations.

Fill it up More.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Posts regarding alleged patent infringements are put out of public view for verification purposes.

Nescio50,
TDF Management

LabRat

Post by LabRat »

Good idea Nescio50. I went through the posts at SS myself and removed any web links and all product related media until further notice.

INFORMATIONS