sexyrealsexdolls.com

Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Post by 8349417 »

Yeah, good idea I can't wait.

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

48 hours, sounds like a guaranteed mess. I bought a Aqua Vulva ( water toy) 5 years ago and it still works .

BatGuy13
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BatGuy13 »

Mine just shipped!!

bl4ack
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bl4ack »

Looks yummy, how much does it cost? I would guess it's pretty expensive right? I tried that "F..k me silly masturbator" and really really enjoyed it but the problem is that was very expensive.

carsick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by carsick »

I ordered one online exactly one week ago. I should get an e-mail when the soloflesh ships, I guess it hasn't shipped yet. The website says ships in 3-5 business days, which I suppose is not accurate. Website says there still in stock. From what I've read in this thread, I should expect delays from these guys.

carsick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by carsick »

Honest Review:

4/5 Bangs.
First off, this thing looks amazing! Right now, I have it sitting next to me in doggy position and the contours of the buttcheeks look great. Simply amazing. I turn it over, and it still looks great belly up, but it is somewhat less aesthetically pleasing to me.
So far I have only filled it with water. I started with 1-2 quarts of water, but there is a difference when you add a full gallon of water. It is better when you have more water in it. A gallon is about the perfect amount in my opinion. You will need a faucet with a skinny tap and a fair amount of water pressure, because the toy fills much like a water balloon. Warm water makes all the difference. It can feel like entering a real human body in this respect. Also, like a human body, it is somewhat heavy(when filled with water). I find it best when layed down or in doggy. Rocking it back and forth on top of you isn't bad, but boucing it up and down on you can be sort of a upper body workout.
Some things I don't like about the toy: There is a "flash" seam from the mould process right at the entry point. (see Schucko's image IMG_0834.jpg on pg. 2 of this thread) When I use the toy I can feel the jaggedness and sharpness of this seam and this can be distracting from what is otherwise a very fun and pleasurable experience. I am tempted to gloss it over with a heat source, or "flame polish" the seam away, but I feel this may be more damaging than enhancing. I really wish it wasn't there at all. I'm just hoping the seam will wear down over time. This is may be my only complaint about this toy, but it's a serious complaint about the design.
It has a projected lifespan of 48 hours of continuous use. I might kill this thing in a week, lol. But I'm being as careful as I can with it and I hope it lasts a long, long time.
Suggestions to designer/manufacturer: Please don't advertise "ships in 2-3 days" when it took about a week for mine to ship.(Once it ships though, the mail will take it to your door in about 2-3 days, if you live in America.) Find a way to get rid of this "seam" at the entry point. It is QUITE annoying. Why not make the rubber thicker? I believe this would make the toy more durable and give it a longer life. I would pay more to know it would last longer, but for the price as is(79.99+tax and ship in U.S. = about 95 USD)...this toy is almost perfect.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Just to clarify ...

You can fill the Solo Flesh with ANY type faucet. I use my bathtubs.

To carsick ... I am not sure what seam you are describing, I don't have a problem with mine, a pic would help understand. Maybe you just need to fill it more ?
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

carsick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by carsick »

I guess you could use any size faucet tap, but I would prefer a skinnier tap as to not stretch out the top of the toy more than I have to. Not the biggest concern, but i feel it might stretch out to one side more than the other, making the toy asymmetrical. I wouldn't want one buttcheek bigger than the other. This might, and probably won't, happen just by using a wider tap; but it's a precaution I'm willing to take by using a skinnier faucet. Either way, I believe you will need water pressure to fill the toy, so a "waterfall faucet" I don't think will work.
IMG_0834_edit.jpg
IMG_0834_edit.jpg (24.37 KiB) Viewed 4845 times
I hope Schucko doesn't mind that I edited his photo, but I don't have a digital camera right now. It might be somewhat difficult to see in this photo, but inside the vag canal, at the entry point there is what's called "flash", or a "parting line" from the mouldmaking process. Maybe I'm just sensitive to the touch, but it's noticable to me. There is no real way to get rid of it. "Cyberskin" and Meiki materials are made of soft thermoplastics, which can melt and be "flame polished". The material this toy is made of seems to be a silicone, probably platinum-cured silicone, and would just ash up and crumble. The aftermath of trying to "flame polish" this toy would give an undesirable texture and would damage the toy significantly. The only thing that I find helps is alcohol, lol. :drinking:

Has anyone tried to put an insert into the Soloflesh? Seems risky to me.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

carsick wrote:I guess you could use any size faucet tap, but I would prefer a skinnier tap as to not stretch out the top of the toy more than I have to. Not the biggest concern, but i feel it might stretch out to one side more than the other, making the toy asymmetrical. I wouldn't want one buttcheek bigger than the other. This might, and probably won't, happen just by using a wider tap; but it's a precaution I'm willing to take by using a skinnier faucet. Either way, I believe you will need water pressure to fill the toy, so a "waterfall faucet" I don't think will work.
To the contrary, I do not stretch mine around the faucet. This does Not have to be done to fill the SoloFlesh properly. A waterfall faucet Will work. In addition, there is no possible way for one buttock side to become larger than the other as there is only one chamber for the water.

I just want to claify for the sake of correct information. I am not connected with SoloFlesh in any way other than being a Very Satisfied customer. In my opinion and personal experience, their customer service and product is A-1.

himypeace

Post by himypeace »

I owned two Soloflesh for almost 2 years now.

The first one still working pretty well today (was purchase together with a friend of mine in later 2011). I didn't really use it much for sex purpose(maybe couple time?), instead I used it mostly as hot water pouch during winter ;)

In middle of 2012, I purchase another one because the first one works so well as hot water pouch, that I am afraid it might got discontinue. However, I didn't use it until few months later, when I first use it, the second actually got water lacking all through the skin area. I am kind disappoint about it.

Overall, the first one definitely serve me very well I would say...I think the later one quality control is kind lacking.
Not interesting in real girl ;)
@Vancouver, B.C.

---Doll currently owned----
JM: 80cm Elf (2012 edition), 75cm (2014 edition), 80cm elf (2015 edition), 110cm (2015 edition), 117cm (2015 edition), 120cm(2015 edition) 130cm (2015 edition), 142cm (2015 edition)
Sanhui - 158cm (2017 edition)
DS - 168cm(2018 edition)

Others: Can't post here ;(

---Previously owned doll---
DS - 145cm (2013 edition)
Candy girl - 136cm (2012 edition)
Sanhui -120cm (2015 edition)

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

himypeace wrote: In middle of 2012, I purchase another one because the first one works so well as hot water pouch, that I am afraid it might got discontinue. However, I didn't use it until few months later, when I first use it, the second actually got water lacking all through the skin area. I am kind disappoint about it.

Overall, the first one definitely serve me very well I would say...I think the later one quality control is kind lacking.
If that was truly the case hp, you should have contacted the manufacturer so that they could have reviewed and verified your problem.

carsick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by carsick »

Do we have the same toy? Whatever. I really don't want to argue, and SL I want to respect your opinion, but...this is fact.
:evidence:
Straight from the SoloFlesh owners guide:
Page 1:
Household faucet back pressure
"While filling the PSD, back-pressure will develop in the faucet that is being used. some types of faucets can leak when back pressure develops. If this occurs, use a different faucet."

Page 6:
Figure 2: Inserting faucet
"Press fingers of one hand around PSD to FORM A SEAL.."

You cannot form a seal with a waterfall faucet.
waterfall_faucet.jpg
waterfall_faucet.jpg (50.28 KiB) Viewed 4845 times
MCBF_18_WATERFALL_SHS_CL_CR.jpg
MCBF_18_WATERFALL_SHS_CL_CR.jpg (43.16 KiB) Viewed 4845 times
These faucets would NOT fill the Soloflesh properly. If you can, please tell me in which ingeniously innovative way you can do this.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

cs,

What I have expressed is Not my opinion but Is Fact. I don't care what the instructions say. Are you one of those ... ?

The Fact is that you don't have to form a seal and fill it like you would a water balloon. I have always and only filled mine using my bathtub spigot. You just have to hold the neck open and let the water run into it. Nothing "ingenious" or "innovative" just gravity and water weight filling a structure. It's quite easy and very simple. Those faucets WILL fill a SoloFresh properly.

As for your having a problem with the 'seam' that you have pointed out ... I don't know what to say, I have no issue whatsoever with mine. I have never stuck my dick in anything man made that is so soft, warm and welcoming. Are you using lubrication ???

carsick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by carsick »

I told myself, "fukit, ima try it." I put my bathtub faucet on a medium blast, opened the neck to fill with water, and low and behold, slower, but just as surely, the booty grew. I was wrong. You CAN fill it without forming a seal. It was such a suprise. Good job pointing this out!
:glou:

It makes sense now that I think about it. This works as long as the water flowing in is stronger than the back-pressure of the toy wanting to shoot the water back out. Makes filling this thing a LOT easier.

As for that seam, like I said, maybe I'm just sensitive to the touch.

I've used Astroglide for years, long before the purchase of the Soloflesh. I used LIBERAL amounts of it too. I can still feel the ridgidness of that seam. It's probably just me. I'm going to email the company about it. Maybe it's just my toy.

bl4ack
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bl4ack »

Looks pretty real but how do you use it? I mean there is no visible way that you can hold to it when you want to have some fun with it.

Cheers
Reviewer and writer at http://www.ladygasm.com

INFORMATIONS