realsexdoll.com

Nice-looking inflatable doll?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
niah
Apprentice
Apprentice

Nice-looking inflatable doll?

Post by niah »

I'm looking for a doll just to sleep with, I'm disabled and very lonely. I thought a doll would be nice to cuddle with. But the ones I have seen in my price range aren't.. well.. pretty. She wouldn't have that shocked look on her face as there's no need for oral sex.

I can pay up to 130$ including s&h. I'd like one with hair that I can brush and I would like to lie her down so no weird positioned one.

Any suggestions? I live in the USA

Agalmatophile

Re: Nice-looking inflatable doll?

Post by Agalmatophile »

Which dolls have you looked at? I find both Agent 69 and Hannah Harper quite pretty, and they can be had at ebay or amazon in the $135-140 range shipped. There's also the DH Gate inflatables. DH Gate has a bad rep when it comes to solid dolls (in terms of sellers misrepresenting items, stealing photos from various doll makers, etc.) but someone here bought one of the inflates available from them and was quite pleased with it and with the shipping, etc. I can't find the thread atm, but I believe it was in this section. Anyway, I happen to think this doll is one of the prettiest I've seen, and she's $100 shipped.

http://www."Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/inflatable-sexy-d ... 44ef8.html

niah
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by niah »

Thanks! The DH doll is very beautiful. She has hands and feet too. :thumbs_up:

Agalmatophile

Post by Agalmatophile »

I found the thread I mentioned above: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37585. :thumbs_up:

edit: This looks like it may be the doll he ordered http://www."Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/sex-doll-inflatab ... 52451.html since the price is closer. There are several dolls with the same face for sale there, but some have the formed hands and feet and two-piece insert, while some have a one-piece insert and some don't have the formed hands and feet. :(

nzdude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nzdude »

I spent a lot of time dealing with dhgate suppliers and was looking at a inflatable from one supplier.Every supplier i contacted were not truthfull and it will be a hit and miss if you will get anything at all.The stores last for a very short time and have very few sales.The ones i looked into i looked at the sellers and buyers and they sold and brought each others items.
My old workmate lost over 450 usd buying a workshop tool from dhgate so even if the item is cheap be prepared to lose your money or not get what you pay for.If losing that money will make things hard i suggest you read all the complaints about dhgate before you decide.Alibaba is the same.Dhgate have no shops,no telephone numbers and no contacts out of the dhgate system.They also are fly by night sales people who will vanish with your money without batting a eyelid.

Here is a example of alibaba.They get a photo and make a price and hope unsuspecting people see it and press click with the credit card.I know you will be saying no one will but if they didn't these sites will be gone.If the scamming made no money there will be no scams but sadly there is a lot of money to steal off hard working people.
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/36677 ... _doll.html

Agalmatophile

Post by Agalmatophile »

Well, it does sound like a crap shoot. Maybe you'll get your item and maybe not. Too bad. I find that doll in the links I posted incredibly attractive. I wish she were available from a more reliable source. :cry:

INFORMATIONS