realsexdoll.com

any from spain?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
vinylmaster13

any from spain?

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Hi i want to buy directly from Nanma and i need people to make a group , only from spain. A ver si hay alguno y podemos comprar directamente de hong kong , hay importadores pero te direccionan a las sex shop (linea gina , kareva , etc(estos son importadores)). Hay paquetes de 4 en muñecas como kimmi , y obviamente comprar 4 es un poco chungo , de otras te permien 1 , pero creo q es mejor formar grupo.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: any from spain?

Post by haremlover »

vinylmaster13 wrote:Hi i want to buy directly from Nanma and i need people to make a group , only from spain. A ver si hay alguno y podemos comprar directamente de hong kong , hay importadores pero te direccionan a las sex shop (linea gina , kareva , etc(estos son importadores)). Hay paquetes de 4 en muñecas como kimmi , y obviamente comprar 4 es un poco chungo , de otras te permien 1 , pero creo q es mejor formar grupo.
Hi!

If you buy directly from Nanma I suspect I know the import price on which the wholesalers put 100%

This might mean that it becomes economic to import to Spain and post to the UK. If so, I'm interested in a Bree Olson or other with the oral head, and another Crazy Razey

The only source of Crazy Razey otherwise is toy-company.de

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

monstervinyl15

Post by monstervinyl15 »

Hi vinymaster,im from Spain too.i want to participate in ur shopping too cause i want one CRAZY RAZEY.The only way to buy a good prize crazy razey is in PABON.COM but they dont delivery to Spain...Ponte en contacto conmigo en mi correo ya que yo no uso mucho estos foros y dime como lo hariamos para pedir las 4.

come2menow

Post by come2menow »

I wonder how many post more I'll have to make before the message that THERE ARE other sources for Crazy R. gets through....
So here's my revenge: temporally out of stock! :whistle:

come2menow

Post by come2menow »

With NANMA you need to focus on one doll. They practically do not carry the stock, and the minimum order quantity for dolls is 500 , or in some cases 600

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

come2menow wrote:I wonder how many post more I'll have to make before the message that THERE ARE other sources for Crazy R. gets through....
So here's my revenge: temporally out of stock! :whistle:
:-) Pleased to hear of your success!

If anyone in UK wants a Crazy I have two spare - £105 plus postage.

I was expecting to have to replace mine . . . but the leak I had was the usual one for all vinyls at the joint with the foot and really easy to mend . . . so stock for own consumption :-) is not required! There are a couple of Kimmi Lovecocks looking to spread their happy smile as well . . . £80 plus postage.

The other doll which has lasted really well is Sophia Inked and she's stocked by one of the UK wholesalers and I'm happy to pass on the trade price.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS