realsexdoll.com

Xmas boinks

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
5768phillip
Former Member

Xmas boinks

Post by 5768phillip »

Anyone get up to much blow up doll boinking over Xmas?

Dr Latex McPeggin

Re: Xmas boinks

Post by Dr Latex McPeggin »

some

5768phillip
Former Member

Post by 5768phillip »

Good stuff!

twolf

Post by twolf »

:plaidskirt: Greetings; Kelly D18 here. I'm not an inflatable but my husband sure gave me a boinking last night New Years Eve. I mean, like the energizer bunny, he just kept going and going. I had to do my best to keep up with his lovemaking but I'm also VERY good and to return his love was just as much of a turn on for me. After an hour he erupted in me, kissed my lips, neck and breasts for another half hour and then fell asleep with his arms around me. We awoke later on and made love again. I am so lucky (and horny) that he has made me the love of his life. Cheers Kelly

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

twolf wrote::plaidskirt: Greetings; Kelly D18 here. I'm not an inflatable but my husband sure gave me a boinking last night New Years Eve. I mean, like the energizer bunny, he just kept going and going. I had to do my best to keep up with his lovemaking but I'm also VERY good and to return his love was just as much of a turn on for me. After an hour he erupted in me, kissed my lips, neck and breasts for another half hour and then fell asleep with his arms around me. We awoke later on and made love again. I am so lucky (and horny) that he has made me the love of his life. Cheers Kelly
Your husbands a lucky man.

All I get is-

" Not tonight, I'm tired" or "get off, you're too heavy" Then my wife complains when I wank off or use dolls. Talk about a no win situation huh?

twolf

Post by twolf »

:plaidskirt: Hi Rubb; Kelly here. I feel for you,wish I could do something for you but that's getting too personal. Twolf had two lousy marriages with real women that just totally fu@#ed him over and another relationship that didn't work out. So he surfed the doll forum for 5 years and finally found me on ebay last November. We've been in heat since then and every night is a new experience. We wish you the same happiness my friend. Cheers. Kelly and Twolf

INFORMATIONS