realsexdoll.com

SPOOKIEST DOLL AUCTION EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: SPOOKIEST DOLL AUCTION EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Joe Bin »

Agalmatophile wrote:I've had Love Object in my dvd collection for several years. A very creepy flick, to be sure.

Speaking of creepy dolls, this sends a chill down my spine everytime I see it (non-love doll):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6o3gRNnEkA
:haha4: That is hilarious! And well done too.

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

Agalmatophile

Post by Agalmatophile »

Joe Bin wrote: :haha4: That is hilarious! And well done too.
:mrgreen: :thumbs_up:

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

*Reads auction description*

Even if that were true, I'd still do her. ;)
beautifuldolls wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAH I know the manufacturer... I gotta say it to him.. LOL
That is all kinds of awesome, Beautifuldolls! :lol: Tell him that I want one of those dolls. She's a cutie! :D
Agalmatophile wrote:I've had Love Object in my dvd collection for several years. A very creepy flick, to be sure.
Ditto. That was the first doll-related movie I ever bought. Well, unless you count Shooting Fish, which wasn't specifically doll-related, but had quite a few inflatable dolls used (for non-sexual purposes, sadly) throughout the film. But still, Love Object is pretty awesome. I still don't know if the main character was just plain delusional or actually haunted by a malevolent spirit. I really need to watch that film again.
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

Agalmatophile

Post by Agalmatophile »

TG Megami wrote: I still don't know if the main character was just plain delusional or actually haunted by a malevolent spirit. I really need to watch that film again.
I always got the feeling the creepy happenings with the doll were just products of his psychosis, but the film leaves just enough room that there is some doubt.

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

Yeah it's a creepy little Realdoll Movie and its hard to find! Iv never seen it on sale or to rent at any of the videos stores where I'v lived before. I don't think it's ever been put out On HD Blu Ray. So I looked for my old DVD copy of it and made a few screen caps for you guys that have not seen it or that have been wanting to see it again :mrgreen:

WARNING
This is a creepy movie dont watch it at night our ull get nighmares lol jk
Also I'm sorry but I didnt Screencap any of the bloody or violent parts where he hurts the doll cause I just have to much heart and ....yes I felt bad for the doll even if she was Evil lol :evilbat:
Attachments
Movie 1.jpg
Movie 1.jpg (291.31 KiB) Viewed 1796 times
Movie 2.jpg
Movie 2.jpg (325.05 KiB) Viewed 1796 times
Movie 3.jpg
Movie 3.jpg (270.04 KiB) Viewed 1796 times
Movie 4.jpg
Movie 4.jpg (270.23 KiB) Viewed 1796 times
Movie 5.jpg
Movie 5.jpg (258.14 KiB) Viewed 1796 times

Agalmatophile

Post by Agalmatophile »

Great caps, Aly. 8) I stumbled across the movie about 5 years ago while perusing the previously rented dvds they had on sale at Hollywood Video. I'd never heard of it before, but it's become a favorite (I'm a big fan of horror films in general, especially "B" or indie ones). :thumbs_up:

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Yay! Just bought LOVE OBJECT on Amazon for a couple of quid, which is a bargain.

It stars one of the actors from Dexter, so it's got to be good :P

I will post my review in due course.

By the by, given the subject matter, anyone/everyone seen MAY?
Angela Bettis (mmm... and coincidentally another Dexter connection there)
Anna Faris (yay!)
Dollies (yay! yay!)
Dismemberment (woohoo!)
I mean, what's _not_ to like about this film?

I love Lucky McKee's stuff. I know he's controversial, but hey, if you don't like it, tough fucking shit. :)
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Agalmatophile

Post by Agalmatophile »

I remember seeing a trailer for May at the beginning of another vid several years ago and thinking it looked cool, but for some reason I've never gotten around to seeing it. I think I'll head over to ebay and pick up a copy. Thanks for the reminder! :thumbs_up:

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

if you take a doll to the cemetrary it will probably will comes to life and turn evil

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

cosycottage wrote:Yay! Just bought LOVE OBJECT on Amazon for a couple of quid, which is a bargain.

I will post my review in due course.
Dayumm... totally forgot to post my review. :oops:

An interesting film. Agree with Megami - is he delusional or really possessed?

The main point is that this doll is not a Real Doll - she's a foamie with silicone skin.

I thought the main plot and acting were pretty good - just let down by the editing and direction, I feel.
Oh, and of course the doll is evil/the lonely guy is a loser/slightly crazy blah blah blah... :whistle:

Oh, and it has Udo Kier in it - which basically screams b-movie/shlock/camp overload. Which isn't a bad thing! :mrgreen:
Actually, he was pretty reserved in this one. The detective from Dexter does a good job of externalising his interiority and the RG love interest does a great turn getting sucked into the spiral and flipping out over her surrogate.

Great ending too! Hee hee! :P

Pretty good 7/10 Well worth grabbing a copy if you see it on Amazon for a few bucks/quid.

:glou:
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

Don't worry about it cosycottage. Better late than never I always say lol :lol:
Thanks for the review. There so much that can be said about this film. My only running through throughout the film was that this movie illustrates almost everything that people fear about buying a Realdoll. From the Creepy unhelpful delivery guy (That by the way is untrue because my dilivery guy was realy helpful and broght the wooden box up the steps and opend it for me) to the expense of the dolls being so high that normal people may experience bank /money isssues. It's an awesome little cult classic in my eyes :)

on another note i recently saw that film "MAY" you posted a trailer of and for the life of me I actually ended up liking it :thumbs_up:
It's true what they say in the film. "If you can't find a friend... make one." :wink:
Attachments
Capture35.JPG
Capture35.JPG (62.01 KiB) Viewed 1571 times
Capture34.JPG
Capture34.JPG (62.35 KiB) Viewed 1571 times

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

AlyDolly wrote: on another note i recently saw that film "MAY" you posted a trailer of and for the life of me I actually ended up liked it :thumbs_up:
It's true what they say in the film. "If you can't find a friend... make one." :wink:
In a similar vein (although not doll-related) recently saw The Woman, the new Lucky McKee movie from last year, and it blew my little cotton socks off! :eeek:

Straight into my top 100 movies of all time ever ever ever.

Stars Angela Bettis (a Lucky McKee stalwart) and has a simply amazing performance by Pollyanna McIntosh as The Woman.
No spoilers, but here's the trailer for like-minded members' consideration:
:angel:

crimsonrk

Post by crimsonrk »

This is a total fake thing lol

Crimson

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Maybe our next generation will be lucky to own one of these babes (w/ a Ghost in the machine!) :twisted:

:evidence: open link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kckEEQKXaCU

INFORMATIONS