www.funwestdoll.com

Latex doll pix

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Latexman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Latex doll pix

Post by Latexman »

a

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Thanks Latexman.

We'll take any photos we can get! Particularly full body shots and face close-ups.

It would be particularly helpful if you could take photos of dolls that are still currently being sold. New members are always wanting to know what the dolls look like when trying to decide what to buy.

Let us know if you get some loaded up in the Member Gallery. :D

Thanks again,
--Slate
[i][b]Inflatables...[/b]learn them, love them, live them![/i]

Latexman
Active Poster
Active Poster

I'll restate

Post by Latexman »

a

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi All,

Latexman wrote:
P.S. I think I've said it before, but some seem to think that fucking latex dolls has no feeling because they are too smooth inside, but they are using too much lube or lube that contains cortezone or some other de-stimulant. They feel great. Not as great as a Juli Ashton which is a superb fuck, but pretty damn good none the less.
This is true, the one kind of lube or the other makes lots of difference.
I've tried KY, but i'am experimenting with pjur Eros super concentrated body glide (http://www.pjur.com) too now. This lube is based on silicone (*do not use this with a silicone doll!*). It's latex save so you can use this with a latex doll. Gives a very fine fuck, even with the Tera doll. I've tried it also with the Alexa doll, it doesnt affect the futurotic pussy of this doll so it's also usable with Lorissa/Alexa. On this doll it gives you nearly "The Ride Of Your Life", although... I'am enthusiast about this stuff. But maybe there's better.

Mytime
One dream, one mission...

INFORMATIONS