realsexdoll.com

Bree Olson Doggy Style Doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
skinjob
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Bree Olson Doggy Style Doll

Post by skinjob »

Thanks for posting these pics silent_pleasure. I for one have been waiting a long time to see what she looks like. Very similar in shape to my now leaking taboo diva. Am considering getting her, since I am comfortable with the shape (bent leg) and the insert :)

I do have a few questions though....does her oral passage go through her head? Does her head have an opening in the back? Is the included vibrating egg one of those with the various "patterns"?

On my very similar doll the lips came off ( they were glued in place) making her mouth a bit more open and therefor a bit more usable. Just a thought.

Skinjob

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

re "On my very similar doll the lips came off " by SkinJob.

I hope that doesn't happen with a Teddy-Babe.
It would be worse if that happened with a Real Woman.

5768phillip
Former Member

Post by 5768phillip »

Yes this doll here likes like she's worth a squirt too! Those cock sucking lips look far too tempting and look like the most desirable assist! (I'm not a lover of those cheaper inserts ) however the fact she looks like a cheap vinyl inflate is a massive turn on and I personally would boink her with out the insert! I wonder what uk prices are??? Hmmmmmmm

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

5768phillip wrote:Yes this doll here likes like she's worth a squirt too! Those cock sucking lips look far too tempting and look like the most desirable assist! (I'm not a lover of those cheaper inserts ) however the fact she looks like a cheap vinyl inflate is a massive turn on and I personally would boink her with out the insert! I wonder what uk prices are??? Hmmmmmmm
Hi!

I think she's similar to
http://www.bedtimeheaven.co.uk/product_ ... ~12530.htm

The UK wholesaler sells a little cheaper - that site is not making much profit on them . . . but it would be great to get a wholesale order together as I'm tempted by that mouth too!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

5768phillip
Former Member

Post by 5768phillip »

Count me in for a wholesale purchase ! I'm still getting a lot of mileage out of the naughty nurse, very pleasing

INFORMATIONS