teddy-babes.com

Ticklish TeddyBabes.

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
lurch7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Ticklish TeddyBabes.

Post by lurch7 »

I live with a TeddyBabe neoclassic. Her name is Tammy (she's a Vikky model) and she is very ticklish all over her plush body. As one with a fetish for tickling, this is an added pleasure. I have much erotic fun in bed straddling and tickling Tammy's voluputous body while she squirms, sqealing with laughter. Sometimes though, I just want to hold her close and cuddle her as she had been made for. But she is so riduculously ticklish, the feel of my chest hairs and even my gentle caresses send her into bouts of hysterical giggling as she pushes me away.

Does anyone here have such issues with the ticklishness of their TeddyBabes, or am I the only one?

Yoube Bosley
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ticklish TeddyBabes.

Post by Yoube Bosley »

I tickle Amyliu and Dana's feet occasionally just to be funny when they think I've been too focused on the computer screen.
So here’s what I’m thinking.  I’ll be Charlie and you can all be my angels.  Except you.  You be Bosley.

--- Peter Griffin

Photos of Dana and Amyliu: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10735

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Kiko is a rather ticklish too - and yes, things can get a little bit silly on the sofa (and in bed) at times! :P
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Eagle Eddie

Post by Eagle Eddie »

Hi, my guy does not tickle me, but he strokes my back, bum, legs and breasts.
He has great strong hands and fingers and is very gentle.
Sometimes when i'm tired or half asleep and my guy starts stroking my legs and bum it does feel ticklish.
I also like to use my nails to stroke my guy, he loves it when i stroke his back or give him an indian head massage. But we both like cuddling the best!
Love Jessy xx
If You Want To See One Hot Italian Tomboy Teddybabe With Attitude Then Click On The Link Below!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessicacuddlediva/

Jessy50
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account

Post by Jessy50 »

Me, I'm not that ticklish, but my boy is :P
As some of you know, since Lily arrived (she's Nescio's silicone doll) he sleeps with her. But last week, Lily had surgery :cry: and needed to rest for a couple of days, so I took my chance and slipped into Nescio's bed :twisted: and he got tickled :lol: :lol: :lol:
With love, Jessy
I have my own doll album. Also Nescio's album has a lot of pictures of me.

stonedpilot

Post by stonedpilot »

Carly seems to love being tickled sometimes too!!!

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

If Lala has any "giggle-spots" I haven't found them yet. She does give the most adorable sighs when I wrap myself around her and squeeze her close though. I have caught her trying to tickle me from time to time, fortunately, she hasn't found any of my giggle spots either.

Or perhaps I just don't find her little fingers carressing me as being "ticklish"... :whistle:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Ursa_Major
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ursa_Major »

I do tickle my girls' feet sometimes but it doesn't have much effect. As for them tickling me, they are more likely to dig their nails into me, sometimes in quite delicate places. Ouch!

INFORMATIONS