www.funwestdoll.com

Tera Patrick - Thinking of getting one.

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300

Is the Tera Patrick a good one?

Yes - I recomend one.
54%
No - Avoid this doll.
8%
I do not know, haven't tried one.
38%

Total votes: 13

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Tera Patrick - Thinking of getting one.

Post by Jerry »

Well... after 8 years or more... my first latex doll "Angel" (An original Lady Latex) popped. BUMMER :(

I was looking at the Tera Patrick doll on a web page... and unless I'm seeing things... it looks as if there are two inflation ports. Is there an inner compartment, and an outside compartment? That would be kool.

Does anyone have any recomendations?

A good price?

Feel like sending me a Christmas present? Hey... I gotta try.

Let me know. Email welcome... I don't get here much anymore.
Jerry
askjerry@coverdoll.com

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

One of the inflation points is permanently sealed. I assume it is used in the manufacturing process. The doll has two layers; being a vinyl doll inside a rubber doll. (Not sure why.)

Here's my review:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/rebeccadoll/ ... Martha.htm

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Thanks Everhard! :D :D

Martha is CUTE!

Nice job. If you get a chance, it would be great if you could put the photos and review here in the Latex Inflatables forum too. I know it's work, but I'm sure the members would appreciate it. :D

--Slate
[i][b]Inflatables...[/b]learn them, love them, live them![/i]

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Hey Jerry.

Here is the best price I've seen on a Tera doll. I can't vouch for the vendor, but maybe it's worth looking into...

http://www.rubbererotica.com/contents/s ... spec08.htm

At $210, that's only $10 more than an Aria vinyl doll...a great price!

The Doll Forum Toy Store has her for $297 ($60 of which goes to the forum, which is good for us too). :)

Good luck,
---Slate

Nada

Post by Nada »

Slate wrote:Hey Jerry.

Here is the best price I've seen on a Tera doll. I can't vouch for the vendor, but maybe it's worth looking into...

http://www.rubbererotica.com/contents/s ... spec08.htm

At $210, that's only $10 more than an Aria vinyl doll...a great price!

The Doll Forum Toy Store has her for $297 ($60 of which goes to the forum, which is good for us too). :)

Good luck,
---Slate
... From that site, above...
State-of-the-art single-pour technique for the perfect replica of Tera Patrick. Tera's Ultimate Erotic Love Doll is made of 100% Hygienically surgical Latex that is completely seamless in design. Natural Feel, ultra-real size and shape, life-like mannequin head with sumptuous erotically noduled customized-to-fit Futurotic mouth, long flowing brown hair, erect nipples and full ripe breasts. Includes Dual inflation Chambers which reinforce the body structure to hold 300 pounds. Includes: Vibrating Bullet, Inflation Pump, Maintenance Talc, Repair Kit and Accessory Pouch.
... Slate,,, she looks like an ideal candidate for a "dual stuffing" job...

(You know... Something like, give her a much firmer stuffing of the internal chambers for that "muscle and flesh" feel and then a lighter and perhaps slightly air-filled stuffing job on her outer "skin" areas with maybe, some very thin falsies for her breasts to maintain their general shape and feel.) Add some thin and hollow, partial spheres to her butt cheeks and then SHE would be one interesting and perhaps, much more "realistic" little lady???

... Jim Nada...
(Well Doll Folks??? Did someone already do this trick and I simply wasted some message-space, here??? :?: ) 8)

Latexman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Avoid Tera Patrick

Post by Latexman »

Hello Jerry. I have 6 latex dolls, and I also have a Tera Patrick.
Avoid this doll except as a novelty to own. It is not a good fuck toy.
In spite of what some have claimed, I found that the pussy was tighter and harder to penetrate than the mouth. I'm fairly well endowed and she is just too tight for a regular cuddle fuck. The pussy is tightened with rubber bands on the inside (so I'm told). Even with a lot of lube she is too tight to be fun. Also she is not very deep and if you got more than 6 inches, you won't get it all in.
The mouth is useable with a hard cock and some patientce. I found that putting lube in from the back is good as too much on her lips makes for a frustrating time. Her mouth is tight, but useable . My pecker is 1 1/2 inches across and I can get it in her. Her pussy is too tight. Her ass is tight but doable, but the ass canal lacks depth. Also the sealed valve will poke you if you do her ass. Annoying.
The second inflation valve is permanently sealed. You have to puff up the vinyl bag insidethe doll. This makes the lower limbs somewhat less inflated than a comfortably inflated latex lady or Madame doll.
The best price is the rubber erotica site at $210.
She is too stiff to manipulate into positions, and her genitals are too far apart to be of any use except as a missionary position doll. I did a short article here called Latex Doll FAQ.This doll is at best a curiosity. She is poorly designed and not useable like a Latex Lady/Madame or Letha/Latex Lover. I see that you have (or had) a Letha doll. I'd rather spend the money on a Latex Lover, at least you can enjoy fucking that doll.

Tommyb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Tera Patrick - Thinking of getting one.

Post by Tommyb »

Jerry wrote: I was looking at the Tera Patrick doll on a web page... and unless I'm seeing things... it looks as if there are two inflation ports. Is there an inner compartment, and an outside compartment? That would be kool.
I think I would try one of the high end vinyl or another of the latex dolls over the Tera Patrick. There's a member gallery that has photo's of the doll here -- there is link to the gallery in the sticky thread at the top of this forum.

Yes she has two inflation ports but the one for the outside chamber is permanently sealed. It's not hard to remove plug. I partially inflated the outside part and that causes her breasts to loose shape. I resealed that port and just use the port you are supposed to use for the inner chamber.

I seem to have busted the rubber bands and foam on the vaginal canal so there is no difference between the vaginal and anal sleeve now. BTW, during cleaning one time I found it easy to invert the anal canal so it sticks out of the body -- I did the same to the vaginal sleeve; this must be when I busted the stuff added to the sleeve.

Both the vaginal and anal sleeves are identical and are 6" long. It's difficult to get full penetration, but if you think you can get more than 6" in this could be an issue.

The mouth is fun to use if you can get in. The face is made out of a harder plasic and the soft insert inside it doesn't seem large enough. It feels as if you doing yourself permanent damage if you aren't carefull getting in. Also, cleanup can be a bitch because because of the exit hole and her hair.

-Tommy

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Length is not an issue for me... if she has 6"... then I won't go much more than 1/2 way.
Who said God doesn't have a sense of humor? :oops:

Anyway... yeah... novelty... something different.
I still have the following:
- Letha Weapons
- French Madame
- French Lolita
I no longer have:
- Latex Lover Gave to Dayna from this forum because she was so heartbroken about her realdoll... they love her very much... so I did good there. 8)
- Lady Latex From age, tore from left shoulder to right breast. Gone. :cry:

Letha is a great playmate... no doubt. But sometimes those breasts just get in the way... so I also like the other dolls. The French Lolita is a tiny thing... more for a sleeping buddy than anything else. And that brings me to the French Madame... she is my current favorite... but the placement of the vaginal opening makes it hard for me to reach. (See above :roll: )

If the Tera Patric is located further forward... could be a wonderful thing for me. The mouth seems usable... that is not true for the other latex dolls I have with exception of Letha. But then... those breasts get in the way. (hey... I love those breasts... but there are times when change is good right?)

That whole two-chamber thing is something I find interesting... wish I could see what that feels like. Oh well... I'll put it on the Christmas list and see if Adriana is paying attention I guess.

I wonder if I could get a job as a quality assurance tester in this field? Wouldn't that be a hoot? Well... I guess in a way I am right? How many dolls have I written reviews for here? 6 Realdolls, 4 latex dolls, a torso, and the Superbabe. Hummm... I haven't done any lately have I?

That's it... I'll have Bill ship me one... for ah... research. Yeah... that's the ticket... research for the doll forum. Official like... hummm... gotta work that angle.

:lol: Jerry

By the way... Tommyb... wonderful avatar... very sexy.

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Hi Jerry.

You are aware that Ramsdale used a Tera for his incredible stuffing project, right? 8O

He has lots of photos of Tera and her dual-chamber scheme on his site...

http://mysite.freeserve.com/ramsdale/tera/tera.html

If you haven't already seen it, enjoy!
--Slate

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Oh yes... incredible site.
Jerry

captain43

Post by captain43 »

Jerry, I wanted to put my two cents in here,too. I bought a Tera, and I've got the french madame now too. I love the french madame, the prettiest latex doll by far, in my opinion. The Tera is probably the most durable,though. and very attractive also. She came with a pink cloth sack to store her in for road trips, too. And the foot pump. too. I don't think you'd be disappointed if you got one. The oral capabilities are workable, but tight, I'm average I guess, but I have enjoyed the sex with the Tera. My french madame blonde looks like an ex of mine when she was younger, and quite enjoyable when I let my mind take over. But, like you said, Forget the oral, and I don't want to alter that pretty face for that. Ramsdale does have a pretty thorough breakdown of Tera. I think she'd be a good addition to your collection. Good to see ya posting again, later, captain43.
Official Tina Teddy Babe owner!

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Yeah... I just had to get away for awhile... ISH took over the admin duties and I needed to let things evolve without me. I got tired of the flame wars and all that went with it... so when ISH offered to revamp the whole site I asked Bill what he wanted to do... I wanted to keep it simple... just a plain forum... I said that if he wanted to do all the other stuff that ISH would by far be better than me... because I simply didn't have the time to do the updates, learn new products, etc...

I'm playing with SWiSHmax http://www.swishzone.com to create some neat FLASH... and I just started looking at http://www.virtualmechanics.com/ for a new web authoring tool. I had been using the composer in Netscape 4.7 because it was a simple WYSIWYG interface... but it is so outdated now that if I type in http://www.dollforum.com the screen goes lite blue and dies. It locks it up so bad I need to hit CTRL-ALT-DEL.

But I guess I'm getting off topic... don't want to get banned or anything :lol:

Tera Patrick... yeah... want one... badly. Christmas hints are in place... I'll set up a donation button on the forum... (kidding).

I will say this however... if anyone has a latex doll... or one of the new "seamless" dolls that they don't want anymore... I'd be willing to review them and/or give them a good home as I did with Ginger. (Latex Lover) ---> Kinda miss her... nice feel to her.

Jerry

Ion Soul

Welcome back Jerry

Post by Ion Soul »

I think I speak for all of us homeboys when I say, thank you for coming back.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Jerry,

Getting a Tera Patric doll, not a bad idea IMO.
See my Tera Patric albums in the member albums section, there are some pictures of this doll.
The doll is described well in the review of Latexman in this forum.
One of the greatest disadvantages of the doll is the narrow pussy.
But that becomes more loose after time, and its narrowness isn't the problem any longer for me.
The greatest problem with this doll I have at this moment have all latex dolls, their vaginal entrances doesn't have any texture or stimulation like the Lorissa/Alexa vinyl dolls have. They are only simple latex sleeves.
I like some more stimulation here!
Further the doll is a great snuggle body especially when powdered with talk power she's very soft!, holds up air very well and seems to be as durable as your Latex Lady ;), wel'll know over about 8 year!
The doll comes with nice redbrown chewn in hair, but that hair is difficult to maintain. Maybe better on the long term to shave it and give the doll a good replacement wig with velcro.

Good Luck Jerry!

mytime
One dream, one mission...

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Adriana ---> "Honey what the hell are you doing?" :?:

Me ---------> "Shaving my dolly..." :lol:

I can see that now...

INFORMATIONS