www.wmdolls.com

Introducing my MQ

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Introducing my MQ

Post by skybird100000 »

Guess I post my babe. Got her few years. Bought her in The Netherlands, they had like 10.000 of them all second hand. New MQ are wat to expensive.
I dont know what brand she is, at that time I didnt know it matters. She is 175cm and has small boobs. Usually she wears a brown wig but as test I made few pics with a blond wig. I love it they are big and you can move em without breaking your back :)

ImageImage

narcissus
Former Member

Re: Introducing my MQ

Post by narcissus »

skybird100000 wrote: She is 175cm and has small boobs.
I'm lovin' that! I so want to find a very small tittied adult mannequin, or even flat chested! :)
I love it they are big and you can move em without breaking your back :)
This is true, at least for some of them. Mine is light, she has some weight to her though, how much I don't know. Some can be easy to dress once you get used to doing it with your model, and very easy to clean.

Nice to see YET ANOTHER MANNEQUIN on the forum now! :multi:

Guitar Boy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Guitar Boy »

Wow, skybird, she's a real looker!
Nice to see another beautiful mannequin on TDF.
They are fun, and I have to admit that I really like the tall, smaller breasted ones too!
GB
I think we have something good going on here! :wink:
Jenny Lynn...
My First and Most Precious Angel

Click on this photo to see all of my girls.
They are made for Love and to be Loved...
To Have and to Hold, to Love and to Cherish.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Yeah skybird, very nice mannequin you have there! What a hottie! Thanks for posting about her.

I'm also a big fan of the tall, thin, small breasted runway model type body. Man, I wish silicone dolls were available with this body type as well. Guess it would make them too heavy and/or fragile. Too bad; at least we can have the mannequins this way.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

She looks ace skybird100000, thnaks. :thumbs_up:

I don't know much about MQ's and I suppose they're all made differently, although along the same lines and materials. But do you know if any of them can change their pose? Or to clarify, do any of the MQ's have moveable limbs, or parts?

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Your gonna have some fun with her. Very lovely.

Guitar Boy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Guitar Boy »

1jayjay wrote: I don't know much about MQ's and I suppose they're all made differently, although along the same lines and materials. But do you know if any of them can change their pose? Or to clarify, do any of the MQ's have moveable limbs, or parts?
I have seen a few that have the ability to have their heads moved in all directions.
Some bend at the elbows but it is usually covered by clothing because the joint is exposed.
GB 8)
Jenny Lynn...
My First and Most Precious Angel

Click on this photo to see all of my girls.
They are made for Love and to be Loved...
To Have and to Hold, to Love and to Cherish.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

1jayjay wrote:Or to clarify, do any of the MQ's have moveable limbs, or parts?
The one I want so badly:
unbreakable_female_mannequin_5p.jpg
unbreakable_female_mannequin_5p.jpg (18.72 KiB) Viewed 4102 times
she can do this:
positions_of_mannequin.jpg
positions_of_mannequin.jpg (14.36 KiB) Viewed 4102 times
And as GB said there are various Flexible MQ's, this is one he was talking about with the unsightly elbows that can be covered with clothing:

http://www.classymannequins.com/flexibl ... uin-02.php

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Check this site, this is a guy who fixes/updates his dolls and he sure is good.
He has very pretty dolls I am jealous on and several dolls I would buy without hesitating.
http://puppengarten.npage.ch/galerie219840.html

I have several MQ but post only my adult on this forum, they are all very limited in movements. You can move the arms a bit and the hands but it is very limited if you want them to look real. I have no dolls that can move their head. All the pretty ones I know are all limited in moves (unless you start modifying them)

mission

Post by mission »

I have bought four dolls and had one specially customised by the guy on the puppengarten site. My Alice mannequin (and avatar) is in pictures 6 and 7 and also pictures 50 and 51 and probably others. He liked her a lot and was quite reluctant to sell her to me.

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Hey Mission,
That is so cool, how did you contact him?
And that modified doll you have sure is a beauty.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Guitar Boy wrote:
1jayjay wrote: I don't know much about MQ's and I suppose they're all made differently, although along the same lines and materials. But do you know if any of them can change their pose? Or to clarify, do any of the MQ's have moveable limbs, or parts?
I have seen a few that have the ability to have their heads moved in all directions.
Some bend at the elbows but it is usually covered by clothing because the joint is exposed.
GB 8)

Thanks for the info GB. :)

narcissus wrote:
1jayjay wrote:Or to clarify, do any of the MQ's have moveable limbs, or parts?
The one I want so badly:

she can do this:
positions_of_mannequin.jpg
And as GB said there are various Flexible MQ's, this is one he was talking about with the unsightly elbows that can be covered with clothing:

Very good of you to provide pics and info, thanks narcissus. :)

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Made a picture where I moved the shoulder a bit so her hand comes closer to her body. Dont forget you can only play with the shoulder not the elbow.

ImageImage

And one picture I simply like, I played a bit with light :)

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

skybird100000 wrote: And one picture I simply like, I played a bit with light :)
That's a lovely one of her! Look at those lips! Damn! Nice to see more of her, thanks. Does she have a name, btw? Was it said and I missed it?

mission

Post by mission »

skybird100000 wrote:Hey Mission,
That is so cool, how did you contact him?
And that modified doll you have sure is a beauty.
A friend of the puppengarten guy put up a for sale post on the UK doll forum a while back just to see what would happen. After a bit of swapping emails I bought the mannequin doll (Alice - although she was always refered to as The Emo because of her purple hair and general demeanour). After that I bought another 3 dolls from him and had another sent from a third party to him to be customised - glass eyes, skin repaint, makeup, etc. Then I bought another couple of dolls from a German collector one of which had passed through the hands of the puppengarten guy. I have 3 more from this German collector but 2 of them got so damaged in the post they have been in their boxes in the garage for over a year. Shame! :cry:

I've just had a quick look through the gallery and I see pictures of several of the dolls I have in my possession. They all look very different now because of changes of wigs and clothes but these are they:

Alice, the Emo - 6,7,50,51,73,77,79,81,82,83. My first and favorite mannequin doll.
Helga - 63,65,66. Has turned into a full scale and very well armed elf.
Owena (Hit Girl as portrayed in the film Kick-Ass) -111. Costumed cutie.
Josephine - 115,116,117. Too sexy to display - at least in the way she is dressed at the moment.
Veronica - 130,131,132,134 (on left). She is a stunning beauty from every angle.

All these dolls are unique because of the customisation and they are all Rootstein or Hindsgaul bodies. They are all much, much heavier than standard store mannequins and I generally leave them in one place.

INFORMATIONS