www.wmdolls.com

Introducing my MQ

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing my MQ

Post by skybird100000 »

Thx Mission
Narcissus,thanks and nope she aint have a name, I usually dont give names to my dolls, only 2 have a name and 1 of it will remain a secret, the other is my little tokio doll and I dont remember her name right now. I have +30 dolls in total, mainly collectioner dolls so giving a name is kinda pain, I already have problems remembering the name of ppl in my family :whistle:

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

I make jewelry for my dolls, I often joke that it's just so I can remember all their names! :lol:

My MQ's! :)

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Narcissus you are cheating :)

Guitar Boy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Guitar Boy »

Nice narcissus! What's her name again? :lol:
I made ID bracelets for my girls too!
I haven't made any for my MQ's yet.
Jenny's ID bracelet.
Jenny's ID bracelet.
IMG_4693 (480x640).jpg (198.2 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
GB 8)
Jenny Lynn...
My First and Most Precious Angel

Click on this photo to see all of my girls.
They are made for Love and to be Loved...
To Have and to Hold, to Love and to Cherish.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

skybird100000 wrote:Guess I post my babe. Got her few years. Bought her in The Netherlands, they had like 10.000 of them all second hand. New MQ are wat to expensive.
I dont know what brand she is, at that time I didnt know it matters. She is 175cm and has small boobs. Usually she wears a brown wig but as test I made few pics with a blond wig. I love it they are big and you can move em without breaking your back :)

ImageImage

I must admit that i didn't know much about MQ's until recently when we decided to look at making this forum for you guys. But I'm really impressed at how lovely they look :D

I hope you all keep posting your photos, I think there might be an MQ in my collection soon :)
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Guitar Boy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Guitar Boy »

kharn wrote: I must admit that i didn't know much about MQ's until recently when we decided to look at making this forum for you guys. But I'm really impressed at how lovely they look :D
I hope you all keep posting your photos, I think there might be an MQ in my collection soon :)
Hey, that's great kharn!
They are so much fun and so beautiful to look at.
They really add something to my home, just having them around.
GB 8)
Jenny Lynn...
My First and Most Precious Angel

Click on this photo to see all of my girls.
They are made for Love and to be Loved...
To Have and to Hold, to Love and to Cherish.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Guitar Boy wrote:
kharn wrote: I must admit that i didn't know much about MQ's until recently when we decided to look at making this forum for you guys. But I'm really impressed at how lovely they look :D
Hey, that's great kharn!
They are so much fun and so beautiful to look at.
They really add something to my home, just having them around.
GB 8)
Thanks my friend :) It's all about the beauty and photograph for me, so some of these would be ideal :)
 Click to go to Coverdoll

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

:)
You will also notice that putting clothes on a MQ is very easy, simple rip her arms out :twisted:

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

skybird100000 wrote::)
You will also notice that putting clothes on a MQ is very easy, simple rip her arms out :twisted:
:lol:

Yes, very easy to put shirts, tops on them. I haven't tried long sleeves yet though. I imagine it will be hard at first.
With the T-shirts I have had mine in, once I get it on her, I look in the sleeve for the area the arm attaches, and put the arm in it, then get the shirt sleeve out of the connection area over top of her shoulders. Super duper easy. Jeans are easy to, Abcde's legs slide right down in them, just tricky putting one of her legs on, with both legs in the jeans. I have to move the jeans around some to get space where I can twist on her leg.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Well,

She sure is a sexy little thing, thats for sure..

:evidence:

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

narcissus wrote:Yes, very easy to put shirts, tops on them. I haven't tried long sleeves yet though. I imagine it will be hard at first.With the T-shirts I have had mine in, once I get it on her, I look in the sleeve for the area the arm attaches, and put the arm in it, then get the shirt sleeve out of the connection area over top of her shoulders. Super duper easy. Jeans are easy to, Abcde's legs slide right down in them, just tricky putting one of her legs on, with both legs in the jeans. I have to move the jeans around some to get space where I can twist on her leg.
Yeah, that's true. Even when I was putting the shorts on Natalie, it was a bit more of a challenge lining up the leg joint & what not, being that it's covered. I think pants or long sleeve shirts would present a similar challenge. I might find out, as with winter coming and all, I think I'll be getting some new clothes for her. After all, a girl's gotta look seasonally dressed. :)

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

airgirluvr wrote: After all, a girl's gotta look seasonally dressed. :)
Right. I already have some winter gear for my Abcde. I want to find turtle necks, gloves, and also coats! :o

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Ahhh, another mannequin has been entered into the October Photo Challenge Category B here on TDF:

She looks awesome there in the kitchen! Her glass support plate blends right in with the flooring, I didn't even see it at first!

Nice to see more of her! 8)

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Cool pic, I'll give her my vote. :thumbs_up: Gotta represent, ya know. :)

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatSoul »

Oh yes, I left a comment in TDA about her as she is so exceptional. Gorgeous facial features!

INFORMATIONS