sexyrealsexdolls.com

Paula ~ CoverDoll ~ September 2011

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
janesays
Ex-Member

Paula ~ CoverDoll ~ September 2011

Post by janesays »

This month’s Coverdoll, the beautiful Paula, hails from Gramps’s place. Even though she’s a city girl and a career woman at heart, she is perfectly content to follow Gramps to where ever he may go.
Her red hair, smouldering brown eyes, and perfect body make her a stunner in any setting, any era. At the Berry Patch Bed and Breakfast, she is an old-fashioned beauty, at home among the antiques and rustic walls. She can be seen there, catching up on her reading for the Technical Documentation Department where she works. Paula is a thoroughly modern girl, staying on top of everything and climbing up the corporate ladder. She prefers to stay in control, but underneath that little black business suit, a glimpse of flaming red bra lets us know she also has a wild side. This corporate lady loves to read science fiction and dreams of a futuristic orgasm machine that can make her faint with pleasure. Until that day comes, she is content with Gramps, whether they are wrestling, making love, reading, or just hanging around together.

To browse CoverDoll in another window CLICK HERE.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Re: Paula ~ CoverDoll ~ September 2011

Post by stacy718 »

Beautiful!!!!! I love Paula (thank you for the mention beautiful Paula!), and I LOVE Gramps!!!!
my favorite pic of Paula.

Great issue of CD (as usual)

:)
Stacy

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

very nice edition, and Coverdoll Paula :thumbs_up:

Glad to see the number of articles/photoshoots growing :wink:

Each month is a nightmare, trying to do something not too ridiculous compared to the great work of the other members of the team Image

__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Great pics, thanks, Paula, looks stunning. Gramps added an explanation to the images in the comments section and well worth reading it is too, if you can drag your eyes off Paula! :P So a big thanks also to all concerned for their splendid endeavours to get such wondeful shots of a wonderful Paula. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

As you know, Gramps, I love the face and body, Paula has gramps she's a real :painting:. Hope to see a lot more of you two about in the near future. :wink:

Not a lot to add to that Uncreative, absolutely spot on. :thumbs_up:

Anyone not checked it out yet, you're in for a treat! :D

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Well this trully is another great month at CD even though I say it myself. :D I just want to thank all thise that hepled with their content, which just gets better and better.

This month's CoverDoll Paula looked stunning and I have to agree with Stacy, that this is also my favorite pic, that's why I made it into a poster for this month. :)
stacy718 wrote:Beautiful!!!!! I love Paula (thank you for the mention beautiful Paula!), and I LOVE Gramps!!!!
my favorite pic of Paula.

Great issue of CD (as usual)

Stacy
Also Elle's photos this month were outstanding :thumbs_up: We also have Rentell back with his little ladies, more great pics there. :)
With Mech, Dollyforme, B-man,Mexdollover, Midi's video portraits and Renate's pics, we have some really nice content. Not to meantion the great blogs from Muzza, Sili, RaDiv and many more :D

But just you wait until next month, that's going to be a really big one :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Gramps
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Gramps »

stacy718 wrote:Beautiful!!!!! I love Paula (thank you for the mention beautiful Paula!), and I LOVE Gramps!!!!Stacy
FINALLY I am released from the time loop!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I need to avoid both TDF and chocolate candy, for similar reasons.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Gramps wrote:
stacy718 wrote:Beautiful!!!!! I love Paula (thank you for the mention beautiful Paula!), and I LOVE Gramps!!!!Stacy
FINALLY I am released from the time loop!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

xoxoxoxoxox

xo

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Re: September Issue - Great Work

Post by kharn »

Thanks guys on everyones behalf :D
Uncreative wrote:To everyone who contributed to the September issue of Coverdoll I salute you. All of you did a great job with your contributions. Paula was a great choice as the cover this month. She is a beautiful doll.

1jayjay wrote:Not a lot to add to that Uncreative, absolutely spot on. :thumbs_up:

Anyone not checked it out yet, you're in for a treat! :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Paula sure is a posh dolly. What a great setting for doll photos!

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Congrats on your 15 minutes, Gramps and Paula!

DAMN! Even with a 20" wide, 1600x900 monitor I still get those frakking nested windows!
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Uncreative

Post by Uncreative »

To everyone who contributed to the September issue of Coverdoll I salute you. All of you did a great job with your contributions. Paula was a great choice as the cover this month. She is a beautiful doll.

That picture of her in the doorway with her coat and bra in hand was my favorite to. It is very alluring.

INFORMATIONS