Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

8 weeks....

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Justfishing
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: 8 weeks....

Post by Justfishing »

Thanks again to everyone here, like I said I've felt very welcomed and all the advice is... well overwhelming at times, but completely invaluable.

Thanks Stacy I'll make the accessorizing a priority for the coming weeks.... but are you sure you want to see my photos, I can tell you right now they will pale in comparison!

Hi Mystical you're right the wait is never fun, but like I said at least it's still flyfishing season so I have lots to keep me occupied while I'm waiting!

Hi Joe I am quite certain that she is in the most capable hands while at Phoenix, and I am very much looking forward to meeting her in person!

Cheers :D

Justfishing
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Justfishing »

I posted the same pictures in the Boy Toy Role Call area, I wasn't sure if it should be there or here.....after two years I'm still trying to figure everything out. Anyway I just wanted to introduce the new arrival, unfortunately she has no name as of yet. As mentioned my life has undergone some changes and she isn't as big a part of my life as I'd hoped. But Joe and his team did a wonderful job with her and I hope these pictures do her justice!
DPP_0992.JPG
DPP_0992.JPG (1.41 MiB) Viewed 1265 times
DPP_0899.JPG
DPP_0899.JPG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 1265 times
DPP_0017.JPG
DPP_0017.JPG (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1265 times

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

These new photographs are Wonderful JF. I really like the way you've used the daylight filtered through the blinds in the photograph of her on the bed. That is also a favorite pose of mine for this doll in particular. It comes so naturally to them and really shows off their assets and form.

Harmony B2 is the most beautiful Boy Toy ...

I understand what you mean when you say you wish she was more a part of your life, we tend to get so busy with other things ... but these dolls have the patients of a saint. They will wait forever for us to be re-engaged which makes it all the better when we get that chance to see, experience and play again.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Justfishing
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Justfishing »

Thank you for your kind words siliconelover, and you are definitely right......the doll has way more patience than me that's for sure!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Justfishing, your pics are great, she looks so beautiful. I´m sure she´ll patiently creep on you to get involved a lot more. I hope you come up with a name for her anyway and consider submitting her to the Matrix,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Justfishing
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Justfishing »

Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. I hope she is also able to get a suitable name, I've struggled to find one that fits.....I'm hoping the involvement levels go up as well, but I do have a major knee repair/replacement to perform on her......and unfortunately I'm no doctor, so this should be interesting. I sure hope Joe and his team are able to walk me through it and I can get her up and running soon.

miss_marceline
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by miss_marceline »

Justfishing wrote:
DPP_0017.JPG
I love this picture Justfishing! She looks so alluring...

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

So pretty!
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

There should be more dolls with functional eyelids.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

INFORMATIONS