Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Just got in under the wire.... my Wicked Doll Order!!

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Re: Just got in under the wire.... my Wicked Doll Order!!

Post by kharn »

Congratulations Zarnon. :D I also like the Lupe doll, but that said I love them all :D

I can't wait to see some photos :thumbs_up:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Lupe is a totally foxy doll, and my favorite after Jessica Drake in the Wicked Real Doll line. You're so lucky to be able to buy her.
Funny, cuz Jessica Drake was my number 2 choice. You've got good taste. ;)

I'm waiting to see how this Wicked stacks up to all the new dollies coming through but JD would be my next choice fer sure.
TG Megami wrote:Phwew, you have a huge doll collection, Zarnon! Though, if you're paring it back to 6 or 7 dolls, it won't be quite as impressive, but more than most on here, I'd wager.
Heh... most of them are long gone, sold or given away. I only have the photos heh. Great way to practice non-attachment (not very hard if you have a replacement heh heh). I'm looking at giving away my B2 which has some damage. I need at least one RD1 for all the faces I own so either have to fix up my B4 or get a new one. I think I've bought up my quota of dolls for the next year or so though...
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Zarnon wrote:
Lupe is a totally foxy doll, and my favorite after Jessica Drake in the Wicked Real Doll line. You're so lucky to be able to buy her.
Funny, cuz Jessica Drake was my number 2 choice. You've got good taste. ;)

I'm waiting to see how this Wicked stacks up to all the new dollies coming through but JD would be my next choice fer sure.
TG Megami wrote:Phwew, you have a huge doll collection, Zarnon! Though, if you're paring it back to 6 or 7 dolls, it won't be quite as impressive, but more than most on here, I'd wager.
Heh... most of them are long gone, sold or given away. I only have the photos heh. Great way to practice non-attachment (not very hard if you have a replacement heh heh). I'm looking at giving away my B2 which has some damage. I need at least one RD1 for all the faces I own so either have to fix up my B4 or get a new one. I think I've bought up my quota of dolls for the next year or so though...
Ha ha! :lol: It's awesome that our tastes are that similar. I'm hoping that I'll be able to see Midiman's Jessica Drake in person at one of the future meets. I don't think I've seen a Wicked Real Doll up close yet. I'd be really interested in seeing Lupe, too. You'll have to bring her to one of the future meets, if you're able to make it to one.

How did you choose which Wicked RD you wanted, Zarn? There are three of them that I'm eying (though I won't be able to buy any of them for two years at this rate, but if things change... :whistle: ) and I'd be hard-pressed to pick one over the other. What drew you the most to Lupe?

I doubt I'd ever be able to sell or otherwise give away one of my dolls. I probably could but I think I'm way too attached to them to let them go easily, for better or worse. I wouldn't say that it's an 'unhealthy attachment', but I'm sure certain circles would argue that point. 8) I have a feeling that if I end up having a disposable income I'll be the next Gibmodoll. :? Not that that would be a bad thing, as long as I'm not broke or living like Howard Hughes later in life. But, I digress...

In your experience, has it ever been hard to sell or give away a doll? Sorry to divert the topic, but I'm curious, since it was brought up.
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

robotpimp

Post by robotpimp »

Zarnon wrote:
I'm waiting to see how this Wicked stacks up to all the new dollies coming through
Your Wicked RD will have all the latest features. Those articulated fingers and highly detailed feet and hands are really neet. I am looking forward to your review.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

YES! Reviews! We definitely need a Lupe review (you lucky dog)!
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Hey dudes!

Just got the email confirmation. I'm going to be Lupe #4. I figured there'd be a few before me... ahhh well!
TG Megami wrote:Ha ha! It's awesome that our tastes are that similar. I'm hoping that I'll be able to see Midiman's Jessica Drake in person at one of the future meets. I don't think I've seen a Wicked Real Doll up close yet. I'd be really interested in seeing Lupe, too. You'll have to bring her to one of the future meets, if you're able to make it to one.
I want to bring my dolls to some meets although need to figure out the transport. Do I want to rent a UHaul or what? I have a freakin' coupe dudes! What kind of room would I have to rent to show these things off? Never done a travelin' doll show.
How did you choose which Wicked RD you wanted, Zarn? There are three of them that I'm eying (though I won't be able to buy any of them for two years at this rate, but if things change... ) and I'd be hard-pressed to pick one over the other. What drew you the most to Lupe?
Well, I think it boils down to what floats your boat. I chuckle at threads like "Who was the most beautiful woman of all time?" because I know there'll be no consensus. There may be a top ten or twenty but guys won't be able to agree who's top because what we value differs based on who we are.

So I say screw what everyone else likes, screw what you like. :D

I love women of all shapes and sizes, but have to admit have a love for small bodied Latina hotties like Lupe. It wasn't an easy choice but I feel very lucky I'm in a position to make these kinds of choices (it's like; do you want Porterhouse or Maine Lobster?)
I doubt I'd ever be able to sell or otherwise give away one of my dolls. I probably could but I think I'm way too attached to them to let them go easily, for better or worse. I wouldn't say that it's an 'unhealthy attachment', but I'm sure certain circles would argue that point. I have a feeling that if I end up having a disposable income I'll be the next Gibmodoll. Not that that would be a bad thing, as long as I'm not broke or living like Howard Hughes later in life. But, I digress...
In your experience, has it ever been hard to sell or give away a doll? Sorry to divert the topic, but I'm curious, since it was brought up.
This brings up a very interesting topic because we as doll owners get accused of treating women like objects. Truth is most doll owners treat objects like women. I am not harshing on dolls. God knows I love them. It's not always easy to give up a doll but I don't want to keep a collection of dolls just for the sake of collection. Four high end dolls is certainly plenty. Frankly I need to have a "garage sale" to sell things like RD faces, etc I'm not using now. When my dolls wear out or get outmoded I have no problem trading as long as I'm getting something to replace them. Dolls are getting better and better. It may seem cruel but if you can get the newest why not? If people feel bad for their dolls I'm baffled because the feelings are coming from yourself. I think idiots that mistreat dolls and brag about it have issues but if a doll wears out and you replace her I don't think one should get stressed about it.
Your Wicked RD will have all the latest features. Those articulated fingers and highly detailed feet and hands are really neet. I am looking forward to your review.
Yeah dude, I've seen that. I am very amazed at the detail on these dolls. It looks like they've captured her down to the pores.

Kiss Head Mod

So , like, I guess now's the time to tell y'all about "Z's mod". Yeah I just can't leave well enough alone hee hee.

I think the Abyss RD1 head is the best overall for kissing. The problem with a separate oral and face piece is all this air is escaping around the lips and insert which for me makes a much less realistic experience. What Matt's going to do is make it basically a RD1 head with a continuous oral cavity. I'll letcha know how it works out. Frankly I can't imagine what it'll be like with a realistic Lupe and this mod. Gonna blow me frakkin' mind it will! :mrgreen:

Anyhow of course I'll get out the camera and take pics. With this, my new PIB, R13 and (in the fall) 4Woods doll I'll have a completely new collection to show. :plaidskirt:

Thank you again Abyss for another great, smooth experience placing the order. This marks my 5th order with this company.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Congrats, Zarnon.

Sorry you can't make it down to see us in LA. maybe next year or AVN?
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

I love that doll, I have to say, I too, thought there'd be a few more of them. You can start ticking the days off the calendar 'till Lupe #4 comes home Zarnon. :D

siliventurer
Ex-Member

Post by siliventurer »

Congratulations Zarnon on your Lupe order! It's a good choice and I am sure you'll definitely be happy with her and she'll be interesting to learn more about from you once you get her in your hands. :wink:

Just make sure you have finished playing ME2 before she arrives!!! (inside joke)

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

I love that doll, I have to say, I too, thought there'd be a few more of them. You can start ticking the days off the calendar 'till Lupe #4 comes home Zarnon.
Yeah, I know huh? That doll was always the "one" Wicked for me. I'm gonna have a little conversation in Spanish with little Lupe if I ever get a chance. After all, I've been to Colombia a few times. :D
How did you choose which Wicked RD you wanted, Zarn? There are three of them that I'm eying (though I won't be able to buy any of them for two years at this rate, but if things change... ) and I'd be hard-pressed to pick one over the other. What drew you the most to Lupe?
She has one of the most perfect little bubble butts I've seen. I'm so psyched I get a perfect replication. She's been my number one choice since the first time I saw her in the lineup.

Hella cute. :D
Just make sure you have finished playing ME2 before she arrives!!! (inside joke)
We've been doing so much camping and festivals that I haven't even finished Witcher2. 8O

Uncreative

Post by Uncreative »

Congratulations on acquiring your new mail order bride. As many have mentioned and I concur that the Wicked Lupe doll is one very hot package. I will be looking forward to your photos.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,...

We want pictures when she arives home and lots of them!
Cannot wait to see them,...

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Thatsme

Post by Thatsme »

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Uncreative

Post by Uncreative »

You should commission a singer to take the song "Making Whoopie" to "Making Lupe" change the lyrics to fit her construction process and send it to Abyss to play while they build her.

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

I'm guessing.... another month?

Maybe a Halloween delivery? :glou:

INFORMATIONS