Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Léticia love doll

Post by AGL »

Ooh, a brunette Hannah; very nice! :)

Too bad she's not available stateside. :(

Guess she'll have to go on my "Never gonna have her" list, along with Crazy Razey. :(

come2menow

Post by come2menow »

airgirluvr wrote:Ooh, a brunette Hannah; very nice! :)

Too bad she's not available stateside. :(

Guess she'll have to go on my "Never gonna have her" list, along with Crazy Razey. :(
Never... say never! ;) You can have Crazy R. right now! I will gladly ship to the USA. Shipping is 20 euro (takes from 14c to 21 days) or 35 euro for express (6, 7 days). I can get Leticia for you as well.

One should never underestimate the power of positive thinking :D

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

I have a broken leticia's vag after 5 uses. I tried to repair , but i failed ( it has a hole and looses liquids :whistle: ).I have separated the vag to see the damage and it cannot be repaired , the hole is at the beginning ( firstly it was only a small ripp and ..well .. you know :oops: at the end a hole) . I used cianocrilate( i do not know the right name in English) = big error it attacks ur3 that's why the hole .Any Idea to solve this problem?. I have a carol coxx (same doll with different hair) but i would like to repair with anoher vag ... i thought buying a tenga and use the silicone insert but the trouble is size , the hole in the doll is different , it is like a 0 and tenga is a O so :?:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

vinylmaster13 wrote:I have a broken leticia's vag after 5 uses. I tried to repair , but i failed ( it has a hole and looses liquids :whistle: ).I have separated the vag to see the damage and it cannot be repaired , the hole is at the beginning ( firstly it was only a small ripp and ..well .. you know :oops: at the end a hole) . I used cianocrilate( i do not know the right name in English) = big error it attacks ur3 that's why the hole .Any Idea to solve this problem?. I have a carol coxx (same doll with different hair) but i would like to repair with anoher vag ... i thought buying a tenga and use the silicone insert but the trouble is size , the hole in the doll is different , it is like a 0 and tenga is a O so :?:
Hi!

First - if you think of throwing her away, please can I buy the head?

But perhaps I can help: first, when gluing use soft plastic vinyl glue - cyanoacrylate doesn't work on PVC. Second, I have an Agent 69 who suffered a mouse living in her hair so I am going to cut all the hair off, wash it well and either use it with a wig on a Poupée or give it away, the doll generally having come to the end of its useful life . . . and the mouse ate a hole in my Gina Lynn too. So I will be giving away hands and feet but can also cut out the areas of the inserts and their tubes and inserts for anyone else to be able to glue them in as replacements for any other similar doll . . .

They have not been used for a very long time but of course I would wash them out with water and then with meths before sending.

However, playing doll dissections will have to wait until my wife goes away for a few days . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Very willing to help out with spare parts . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Dirtydolldude
Former Member

Post by Dirtydolldude »

Id love to see a large over inflated version of this doll

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Dirtydolldude wrote:Id love to see a large over inflated version of this doll
Hi!

Overinflation of vinyls does not work well. Overinflation is the primary cause of arms popping off, overtight entry :-) and generally a short lifespan in use. Underinflation leads to gentle easy entry, generally well behaved inflataladies and long lasting companionship . . .

Latex ladies such as the French Poupées can be overinflated if you want to - but airbubbles in the latex have to be monitored and filled with superglue or copydex to strengthen them for overinflation abuse . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Thanks for you help Harem but i like to experiment. The first try failed , i bought a deep troath Tenga and it cannot be used , the silicone material is extremely fragile (broken without been glued to the doll) . Well but i had luck with the hot sealant cilynders of glue , it had repaired a ripp were the vag was ( i have to test more because it would be good when there is a leaking , and i have the best place to do it : Eva angelina doll with an hiperripping where you have to insert the vag) . I will try another vag for Leticia .Ah! Ur3 cannot be repaired with the hot glue (another fail :? ). Argh i am gonna use car joint silicone :mrgreen: ( it is a joke). I am looking in the market , it is only a matter of time. Now i am gonna continue with my rhum cola and my search for vags :haha4: .

Hugs :plaidskirt: and cheers :glou:

userb
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by userb »

I think that Leticia is more attractive than Hannah/Kimmi, mainly because the breast are closer together. The obvious difference other than hair color is Hannah/Kimmi's rotating arms but is that a benefit. How much better use can you get out of rotating arms compared to without?

Cisi

Post by Cisi »

Howdy ^^

I bought this doll a few days ago, from the german Amazon site.
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B003CP1 ... 00_s00_i00
I think we all know Amazon is prolly the best shop on the net, so everything went fine :)

Just wanted to say...this doll is a bomb, for that price (77 Euro).
I've had stuff like MyBabyGotBack (good too, but got bored of the choco look), and some other higher quality inflatables, but Leticia makes the best impression easily.

Her head is super pretty, iam not sure looks could get much better unless we take much more expensive dolls.
The rest is good also, pretty much standard and what you'd expect from that type of dolls with the solid feet and hands.

Most important besides good looks, always was the question for me:
Can i get inside easily? Iam rarely in the mood for "problems" when horny ;)
And i must say, this was the first doll where it went "smooth" right from the start (iam "average").

I might do a more detailed review some other time, but if you want the tips from a stranger...
best doll for this money you can buy, unless you are looking for special featues like other position etc, hands down.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Real kool - Cisi - congrats on getting Leticia & to joining TDF - :angel:

Look toward to your review of her

Happy Trails - :angel:

Cisi

Post by Cisi »

Thanks, i got a pm and cannot answer cos it seems iam not authorized, something like that.
So i'll use the thread, Amazon.de packages are discrete, they use their standard box for most things including this doll. There was no hint visible about what's inside.

jonathann

Post by jonathann »

Thanks. I went to their website. They have great prices for some beauties.

INFORMATIONS