www.funwestdoll.com

Latex Ladies and a Tera Patrick (Check the For Sale Forum)

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Latex Ladies and a Tera Patrick (Check the For Sale Forum)

Post by Ricardo »

Just an FYI to the Latex Ladies lovers and Tera Patrick ... I've been emailing with a gentleman who's sold a few latex ladies here in the past, he has three left that are discontinued, unused in the box, and a Tera Patrick demo (best offer). He said:
I guess if you hear of someone stating they always wanted one, then now is their chance. They are the last 3 anyone will ever be able to buy brand new again as they are no longer made. I could probably get a pretty penny for them on EBay, but I figured I would offer them to the folks at Dollforum first as they have been good to me in the past. In fact, 3 of the 10 I used to have I sold there.
Selling some old stock - Check and see if you are interested

Garth is very quick to respond to emails!

8) 'cardo
I know what boys like
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Hey 'cardo!

So you can vouch for this dude? :?

That was my only reservation when I read his post...is he for real? We've learned to be "very afraid" when browsing the For Sale forum. :(

Thanks, bud.

--Slate
[i][b]Inflatables...[/b]learn them, love them, live them![/i]

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Ricardo and Slate,

Yes I think its "trivial", I doubt if he's telling the truth that Doc Johnson drops the Latex Lady.
But if true then it's a pity, because then theres only one alternative for a French Madame left, Tera.
Further, I've seen to few posts about/from this guy to buy directly from him. I can't say something about his reputation. Maybe that reputation is good maybe not. That makes me and probably others hestitate to buy from such guy. In past we had Lewm with his Courtney RD here (the guy had already sold a HVG to Ishtaria when I bought my Tera from him). He had a good reputation, and I had no doubt about buying something from such guy.
Don't know were he (Lewm) hanging around at this moment.

mytime
One dream, one mission...

Latexman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Latex Lady

Post by Latexman »

Hi. I think some of you have the wrong end of the stick.

First, the Latex Lady is the North American version of the French Madame. It is exactly like the French doll except it comes with an attatched wig (near impossible to remove!) that is blonde and curly. Also the skin is thinner and a yellow/tan color.

Second, the Latex Lover is completely different from the Latex Lady/French Madame. This doll is made in Hungary and sold by Doc Johnson. They are still available. The Latex Lover is the smaller busted sister of Letha Weapons. These dolls are larger and completely different from the Latex Lady/French Madame dolls.

Third, Garth is legit. I have purchased from him in the past and he hasn't ripped me off or kept me waiting. I got my Tera Patrick from him.

So, he has 3 Latex Ladies (North American Version of the French Madame) and a Tera Patrick Pussy and Ass toy for sale.

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Latex Lady

Post by Slate »

Latexman wrote:Garth is legit. I have purchased from him in the past and he hasn't ripped me off or kept me waiting. I got my Tera Patrick from him.

So, he has 3 Latex Ladies (North American Version of the French Madame) and a Tera Patrick Pussy and Ass toy for sale.
Thanks for clearing up both issues!

You are indeed da latex man! :D

--Slate

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Update---

He has 3 Latex Ladies left, and will put them on Ebay if they don't sell by Monday, September 8th.

The link to his post in the For Sale forum is in Ricardo's message above.

--Slate

INFORMATIONS