www.beautiful-dolls.com

Anime Sex Dolls. ( Custom )

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Anime Sex Dolls. ( Custom )

Post by beautifuldolls »

skyknight wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote: No problem then. Please write to us an email if you want to order: beautifuldollsnet@gmail.com
We will anwser all your questions and you will be able to write details :)
Thank you, but I have not decided yet for what look I should go with this doll. I have very small budget and want to make it right the first time.
I like smaller breasts, but I'm a bit worried that it may look like a child on the shorter doll. Well, I could make her look like Cardcaptor Sakura, but I guess that would be too creepy :whistle:
Perhaps the older Princess Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicle would be more appropriate. Or maybe something completely different.
!
Dear, it's a doll... So no worries about it. Even many women have pracicly no breast when they are adult. It's not like it's a kid. It's a fabic anime. :) Don't worry and think what you really like.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

If you are really worried about custom's inspecting and detaining your package, you could ask that the insert be shipped separately. Of course, they would probably have to charge you a little more for shipping. Without the insert in the box with the doll, there would less reason for customs to suspect that it is a sex doll. It would just look like an oversized stuffed toy, especially with the small size breasts.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

DollAfficionado wrote:If you are really worried about custom's inspecting and detaining your package, you could ask that the insert be shipped separately. Of course, they would probably have to charge you a little more for shipping. Without the insert in the box with the doll, there would less reason for customs to suspect that it is a sex doll. It would just look like an oversized stuffed toy, especially with the small size breasts.
No, if they send from poland, it will go straight through to my door. Only packages from outside the EU will be hold by customs. And they do not open packages themselfes. They send you a message to pick it up and tell you to open it in front of them.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

skyknight wrote:
DollAfficionado wrote:If you are really worried about custom's inspecting and detaining your package, you could ask that the insert be shipped separately. Of course, they would probably have to charge you a little more for shipping. Without the insert in the box with the doll, there would less reason for customs to suspect that it is a sex doll. It would just look like an oversized stuffed toy, especially with the small size breasts.
No, if they send from poland, it will go straight through to my door. Only packages from outside the EU will be hold by customs. And they do not open packages themselfes. They send you a message to pick it up and tell you to open it in front of them.
In front of them? Geez... :?
Thats crazy....

Anyway here is how the smallest boobs look like since I know you consider them.
Attachments
breast.jpg
breast.jpg (173.38 KiB) Viewed 6827 times
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

mordecai989

Post by mordecai989 »

That's a cutie :-)

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

Wow, looks great!
Are these the same size as the "small" option on your shop?
She's looking a bit young, but I guess that comes with the anime face.

Shadow X

Post by Shadow X »

If I recall, the small option is a little bit bigger. Mine will have them somewhere inbetween those 2 sizes

Axion
Former Member

Post by Axion »

this is actually a good idea
wouldn't worry about small breast. even with a huge breast anime always looks young. besides it is a cartoon doll ffs.. sometimes i swear it is like the dark ages

xbadgerx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xbadgerx »

beautifuldolls wrote:
skyknight wrote:
In front of them? Geez... :?
Thats crazy....

Anyway here is how the smallest boobs look like since I know you consider them.
I kinda regret not asking for this and had gotten a Small instead. Anime boobs tend to be either flat or humongous. I lean more on the flat side.
Oh well, I hope it isn't too bad.

Ascendancy

Post by Ascendancy »

:P I might be the only opposite here but id love some big ol' DD sized tits. Although my girls large is already a handful

Evil Cat

Post by Evil Cat »

I agree that it is silly to get into at fit over this.

Many of the Asian persuasion are not all that well endowed with the boobs. Does this mean that they are not women? Hell no! They are just as beautiful as anyone else, if not more so.

I love my gal with her medium bust; however, I would not love her less with a flat bust. She would still have womanly hips and curves, and a build like that would get the same affection from me.

I love her!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Most of the world's customs workers have probably seen so much weird shit during their careers that a sex doll or a masturbator sleeve would seem pretty tame to them anyway. I would just order the boobage you want, and to hell with what they think of you even if you have to open it in front of them. If you are not required to open your package in front of customs, shipping the insert separately might reduce the chance that you package gets detained.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

xxxSaixxx

Post by xxxSaixxx »

I have to agree. Don't get hung up over the look of your doll, get what will make you happy. This is a fantasy! Anime isn't real, and even though many people come to think of their dolls as real lovers... It is still a fantasy. Anime especially is far away enough from realism that you don't need to worry about the doll resembling a real human of any age. The pictures I have seen also have ample hips. However, I know what you mean about feeling "creepy." My doll is based on a character that is 14 years old, BUT, in my fantasy she can be as old as I want. Sure, she's 14 in Evanglion, but she is 22 in my fantasy. Anime is ageless. Technically speaking, since Rei was 14 when the series came out in 1995, she is 32 now ^_^

Besides, I have tiny boobs and none of my partners have ever been arrested for being with me! :P

threelegs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by threelegs »

Links are broken, and I see no where to order this doll.

Axion
Former Member

Post by Axion »

threelegs wrote:Links are broken, and I see no where to order this doll.
try sending her an email.. I think they are even having a special still, check this thread

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=44559

INFORMATIONS