www.funwestdoll.com

French Madame Review

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300

Was this review helpful to you?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:48 pm

It helped me to decide to buy this doll.
No votes
Ite helped me to decide not to buy this doll.
No votes
I would like to buy this doll, but not from this vendor.
25%
No opinion, just browsing.
75%

Total votes: 4

nos4a2

French Madame Review

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Hi Nos.

Thank you for your excellent review and photos. Very helpful information for anyone considering a French latex doll...Lolita or Madame (I noticed you call her "Madamme," is that what the French folks calls her?).

She has the prettiest face of any open mouth doll I have seen, and her body shape is very nice. :D

Can you tell us how wide the vaginal and anal openings are?

I'll have more comments later, thanks again! :wink:
--Slate
[i][b]Inflatables...[/b]learn them, love them, live them![/i]

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

Nada

Post by Nada »

... Excellent Review,,, NosFeratu,,, with both, the Good, not so Good and the Bad details about her !!!

Ps... I got a Latex Lady from Wolverine, this year and her QUALITY is, still, almost as nice "body wise" as they were, back in 1990 !!!

Oh... She had a few "rivet hole" spot-fixes, but nothing major... And now,,, she has been inflated and has stayed that way, after a few internal "near 100 percent" alcohol-treatments, without any further deflation-incidences for many, MANY MONTHs!!!

( Should I say,,,
"Knock on Wood" or "It is simply hard to knock GOOD latex",,, Brothers???) 8)

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Nosferatu.

Despite the good overall body shape of a French Madame I should at least be Not Amused when paying few hundreds bucks for a leaky doll.
Stupid that they spray that pussy black, it doen't look like anything.
Further nice doll, hope your stuffing succeeds.
See Nicks Ramsdale site!

mytime
One dream, one mission...

Latexman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Madame

Post by Latexman »

Hi. I have 2 Madames and I also ordered a Lolita and got a Madame instead. I agree with your review in that she is a very pretty doll. My local mailman delivered my box to my door. Rung the bell and handed it to me, no paperwork.
My dolls have no major leaks, but my Latex Ladies do (rather, did). Mine had a couple of "moles" that were small patches of latex daubed onto pinhole leaks. They hold their air fairly well, but do deflate some overnight. Perhaps an internal vinyl bag like a Tera doll would solve the problem, I don't know. I've been toying with the notion to put a "see through" vinyl doll inside my leaky Latex Lady.
As for sex, don't use a lot of lube. I did a review some time back and I said that the latex dolls have sleeves for your penis. Some have taken this erroneously to mean that they are not good fucks. They are. But, you have to find what works best for you. I found that too much lube made for little sensation. Nothing but spit was a little rough. I like setting a heavy towel under my inflated doll, and rinsing her out with warm water with a turkey baster. I drain out the water and have a go. She feels great to me, the only draw back is that she is too shallow to allow full penetration.

I have ordered 2 dolls from France with no problem, but I got ripped off by another French company. Whether they sent it or not I don't know, they won't respond to letters or email, but they took my money OK. Oh well, shit happens. I'm not about to go on 60 Minutes and tell Dan Rather "my fucktoy was lost in the mail, can I have another?"

The French dolls don't come with accessories except the wig and a black choker. They aren't bagged, just loose in the box. The latex is much thicker than my latex ladies, and I find them to be more appealing. Just my opinion. I doubt SexY Center will give you a discount. Maybe they'll send you a free catalogue or something. The people at Sexy Centre are probably just employees like in the States, so they probably don't know much about what they are selling other than the price and what's on the product information sheet. Maybe next time ask for the item to be sent in the regular mail? I doubt if the mailman can read the French Customs declaration anyway. Mine said "jouet" (toys) :P

Little Stewart

Post by Little Stewart »

Hello. I ordered and received a Madame from Sexycenter in France in 12/02. I didn't think lolitas were shipped anymore and all would get madames. On special with a dvd and a cheesy blonde wig, she shipped to the US for 154euro. Shipping was 25euro more than expected. At that time, you could specify cheaper 72hr monde shipping, but it would be shipped and you'd be charged for express 48hr monde shipping to the US anyway. Bottom line, shipping from France is expensive and slow, especially if you don't know to follow up with chronopost and then airborne. Mine took 3 weeks to arrive even though it shipped express 48hr monde. (2-day world huh? :roll: )

The payoff was a decent quality latex doll. She was my first inflatable. She did not impress me out of the box. No 'happy endings' for me as an inflatable, not enough depth or realism internally. However, the skin proved leak-free, thick, substantial, yet soft to the touch with a bit of starch. The soft plastic head/face, as most find, is noticeably paler than the body. Factory makeup and paint are awful. Acetone and a lot of time worked wonders, thank goodness. The sexycenter wig went into the trash. I bought a 'Beautiful~LONG~Curly~Wig~30~Light~AUBURN ' on ebay for $40 that with Thermasilk Light Leave-In Conditioning Mist, adds scent and appeal. The right hair makes a huge difference. She had a few minor latex bumps. I touched them up with makeup so now she's got freckles and beauty marks, like most redheads. :)

I removed her head 8O , then altered her cavities to provide more realistic sensation. I pulled apart the internal tubes, tied a string to lenghen them and lined them inside with a firm, ridged foam tube. :wink: I filled her with polyfill and foam thru the neck. It took me a lot of time to get things right, but following Nick's site provided inspiration. Butt definition was especially tough.

A little port, thigh highs (on her), satin tap pants and camisole, and mood lighting provide a remarkable experience in all positions. :D Walmart liquid lube + water is great. Post cuddling, she balls up innocently and when wrapped with an electric blanket, tucks neatly into a bag to sleep, away from prying eyes until next time.
Sweet dreams,
Stew

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Little Stewart wrote:Post cuddling, she balls up innocently and when wrapped with an electric blanket, tucks neatly into a bag to sleep, away from prying eyes until next time. Sweet dreams...
Hi Stew.

Thanks for the mini review, complete with a happy ending! :D

--Slate

thunderstorm
Active Poster
Active Poster

French Madame

Post by thunderstorm »

Hello,

I have followed the Latex forum for awhile now and this is my first post.

I received my Madame a few months back, purchased from sexycenter.com. It arrived via FedEx within 5 days of ordering (shipped from Paris via chronopost).

I specifically requested a Madame as at the time, only Lolita appeared on the site's order form. I corresponded directly with Yannick at sexy center and he always returned my emails. If you are still interested in the Lolita, perhaps email him rather than Vanessa.

She matches prior descriptions (i.e. loose in box, body shade darker than face, no air pump, etc.) I must be one of the lucky ones: the latex skin on my Madame has no bumps, creases or imperfections whatsoever and once powdered, is as smooth as silk. However, as has been mentioned, she does not hold air for any significant amount of time. I think the inflation problem is at the "head to body" seam. I removed her head, just using my fingers to separate the head from the body and it was apparent that very minimal adhesive had been applied.

This is not a problem for me as I purchased with the intent to stuff her and am waiting in the chance that Nick of Ramsdale may resume selling his components again.

I have purchased a couple of mannequin heads from ebay and they fit the neck perfectly. The heads were reasonably priced and have implanted human hair. They fit so well that no adhesive is necessary. I probably will eventually purchase a Superbabe head once the stuffing project has been completed.

All in all, she is a great doll. Nos4, I really think that your theory is correct in that you received some sort of factory reject. I'd try to work it out with sexycenter.

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: French Madame

Post by Slate »

thunderstorm wrote:I have followed the Latex forum for awhile now and this is my first post.
Welcome Thunderstorm. :D

Thank you for posting this important information. Since your ordering info will also be helpful to others placing orders, I will post a copy of your message in the "Purchasing French Latex Dolls" thread.

Thank you again,
--Slate

thunderstorm
Active Poster
Active Poster

French Madame

Post by thunderstorm »

Slate.....

Thanks for the warm welcome. Hopefully, I can keep this particular forum advised of my French lady's mods.

I still believe that nos4a2 ended up with a dud (blemishes, warts, paint smears). This is not fun. Work with sexycenter, attempt an exchange....yes, its France, but I really think its worth a try. Again, (and perhaps I lucked out), my lady is totally "blemish free".

And, again, a beautiful doll (even more so, once stuffed w/skeleton, rib cage, butt form, polyfill etc.) is forthcoming. Add a Superbabe head from Mark, and.....it ain't a RD,..... but the joints don't creak, no silicone horrors and I'm a long ways from $6,000.

Regards.

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

INFORMATIONS