www.funwestdoll.com

Poupee Latex new face? Make up her as you like.

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Aerial

Re: Poupee Latex new face? Make up her as you like.

Post by Aerial »

I would place the ropes around joints only inside and not outside the zentai suit to blur their shape.

fabin

Post by fabin »

Hi Aerial,
Thank you for your suggestion. But I have no idea how to make what you're saying.
If possible, I would hope you to attach a sample photo or a handwritten sketch.

......fabin

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

I meant that you tied up the latex doll with ropes/cords before you put a zentai on her, so the cords will be inside and less visible.

fabin

Post by fabin »

Hi.
I understood.
The latex inflated doll that was posted on this forum until recently was retired due to air leakage. And the doll, current is stuffed doll.
The soft cotton in the comforter in bed room is tightly stuffed inside. Before stuffing, I thought it would be impossible without a core material
such as latex doll or mannequin inside, but as a result, I was done well only with cotton in the comforter, And addition, I got a big merit,
Just no air leakage. I'm thinking of making more beautiful dolls with this way of stuffing in the future.

Thanks
......fabin

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

So it has no latex doll (or inflated catsuit) inside anymore. Latex decomposes by ozon and daylight and so can be problematic to be left in a room unattended for long time.

fabin

Post by fabin »

Hi,
You're right, the way I treat my dolls always caused that kind of air leak after a few years. But that said, it's also a shame to limit of my dolls by lamenting their deterioration, so for years I've kept my dolls in a bright room and blow my breath inflating her, though I know these're harmful to latex. I had to made choice one of two, but the result is now I'm living in my happy day.
The feeling of hugging the current doll is far the best I've felt in 14 years.

Thanks
.....fabin

INFORMATIONS