Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Range of Movement Question

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

I thought it was useless and I thought 8O 8O , but I wasn't offended. Yeah, okay, but ... ah, don't worry about it...

See, if that post was <i>before</i> the "I did it!" post, then that would be different.
- and Jayo has gone out of his way to answer a lot of photography questions.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

Twit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Twit »

Otherwise known as "GEORGE66" who's been deactivated??!!

Hi Ink,

With what you're telling us here, and everything else I've read on TDF I'm starting to think I ought to go to Abyss, to make sure I'm getting the right doll, and understand properly how they work, BEFORE I complete my order, and then go back and collect it in the new year.

George66.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

I don't know, but I'm guessing larger doll would have more space between thighs, but it would also be heavier to move. That said, some others say there is difficulty with missionary position with their doll. One of my problems was when I heard a joint creak, I thought I was doing something wrong to the doll, so I'd stop and try something else. I had never seen any posts that mentioned the joints creaking. Once I knew that was normal, it was a big help.

Big thing is to have something soft, high, and very stable under her bum.
Then support yourself with hands instead of elbows.
Then aim penis for the small of her back, instead of direction vagina seems to go (which in real woman would be small of her back, but I think this is different with RDoll).

Another thing: Four months ago, I did not know I'd only be working part-time. I ordered the joints stiff, based on the assumption I'd be going right for the photography and that most of the photography would be the first month. I ordered stiff joints, which is good for photos, but not for sex.

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

Inkling wrote:I thought it was useless and I thought 8O 8O , but I wasn't offended. Yeah, okay, but ... ah, don't worry about it...

See, if that post was <i>before</i> the "I did it!" post, then that would be different.
Well, yeah--I'm not a complete asshole.

Mytime: lighten up. It was meant to break the tension. Something so far overboard was meant to provoke a laugh. Besides, there really aren't very many problems in the world that can't be solved with a chainsaw.
AdultDVDTalk is being sued by trolls. It could happen here, too. Please #KeepTalkAlive

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Gee Jayo, if it wasn't funny the first time... :wink:

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

Inkling wrote:Gee Jayo, if it wasn't funny the first time... :wink:
In the later years of BLOOM COUNTY, or maybe it was during the OUTLAND years, who knows--Bill the Cat had a chainsaw and was running around cutting everything up with it. And the glee with which he did was hilarious. So maybe that was knocking around in the back of my head when I wrote that. That and too much Monty Python.

Or maybe I really am a complete asshole ;) (shutup, Glory)
AdultDVDTalk is being sued by trolls. It could happen here, too. Please #KeepTalkAlive

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Hey, this thread has over 600 views. Maybe it's a good thing I brought this all up after all.

Sith_Lord

Post by Sith_Lord »

I'm glad you brought it up as well. This is something that a lot of people are reluctant to talk about but it makes the differance between enjoying thier beauty and enjoying thier "abilities". :)

Maybe Abyss can get a "guide to better Realdoll sex" video made. Although I must admit I never saw "realdoll the movie". :roll:

Unfortunately "use" questions don't come up very often and I hate to think how many dolls got wrecked or chopped up out of frustration.
I suddenly realized I\'m living in a dollhouse!

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Inkling wrote:One of my problems was when I heard a joint creak, I thought I was doing something wrong to the doll, so I'd stop and try something else. I had never seen any posts that mentioned the joints creaking. Once I knew that was normal, it was a big help.
This will undoubtedly help alot of people. I wasn't aware of a creaking "problem." Jules, who used to own Adam/Peter, at one time mentioned that when the penis attachment was "off" and he moved the doll's legs, he made an almost "farting" sound but I never associated that with joints creaking. I'll bet that's what it was.

8) 'cardo
The future's so bright ... I gotta wear shaaaaaades ...
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

Inkling wrote:and Jayo has gone out of his way to answer a lot of photography questions.
Let me do the math:

24 hours in a day

Around 8 hours asleep
Work = 9 hours
Lunch = 1/2 hour
Commute (both ways) = 1 hour
Time lost in trivial b.s added to commute = 1/2 hour
Getting ready for work in the morning = 3/4 hour

So: 8 + 9 + .5 + 1 + .5 + .75 = 19.75
Leaves: 24 minus 19.75 equals

4 1/4 hours to fill

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

This has all been discussed before. Give up on the missionary position....it doesn't even work that well with real women because they are not designed to have sex that way. It forces their butt down into the mattress making access difficult. Why would a woman want someone twice her size and weight on top of her? The doll on top works well when her weight is on her knees and not on you.
Another good way is to place the doll in the middle of the bed with her right leg raised high enough for you to slip your right leg under it and your left leg over it in a scissor. Her left leg, bent at the knee, goes over your waist. The doll will be on the bed normally and you will be across the bed. Now stick it in and hump away. There is no stress with this position and it works with real women as well. I place a pillow under my head for support.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Ishtaria wrote:
Inkling wrote:others have recommended that swings not be used
Who? Bill has been using one for a while and loves it.

Ish
I don't remember. Maybe what someone asked was about a cargo net type of swing. I don't have a place to hang it from anyway. I've just cleared out a closet so I can store the crate and maybe get a stand for a 100 pound punching bag (minus the bag), in hopes of finding snaphook or something at Home Depot to rig a way of hanging her from it.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Sith Lord wrote:Maybe Abyss can get a "guide to better Realdoll sex" video made. Although I must admit I never saw "realdoll the movie". :roll:
Chuckle. That is funny. However, what I have been thinking: about a month ago Doll Handbook was still empty. I tend to be rather detail-oriented. It might take some time, but a Doll Handbook that is a simple web page with an Index where you click the topic to go to another section of the same page which covers that topic. Make-up, Repair, and Wigs/hair may have to be separate pages.<br>This would be a <i>lot</i> of work.<br>If something like this could be done in a year, then maybe the Handbook could be sold for 5 dollars. Maybe then TDF would get 3 dollars and I'd get 2. They might only sell 5 a month... hmmm...

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Ricardo wrote:at one time mentioned that when the penis attachment was "off" and he moved the doll's legs, he made an almost "farting" sound
More discussion, please.<br> <i>I want to know how to get Darlene to do that!</i>

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Bill wrote:This has all been discussed before.
Sorry - I've read this three times, and I'm still :? :?<br><br>Okay, um, never a problem with a real woman.<br>Abyss says weight of doll cannot be on hands/knees.<br><br>When you say dolls' right leg, is that <i>her</i> right? I'm used to refering to physical anatomy from the perspective of the other person - the way they would at a hospital. So her right leg would be on my left as I face her.<br>Start middle of bed - do you mean facing down?<br>Maybe I'm thinking about it too much. First run through I thought I knew, but then... :?

INFORMATIONS