Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Re: Vinyl Doll Owners Registry

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

JAREX:

Wow, JAREX, Bianca looks fantastic! You did a great job customizing her. She really has a personality all her own. :) Nice job! :thumbs_up:

I absolutely love this picture! It's such a fun pose. :mrgreen:

I hope you'll share more pics of Bianca as time goes on.
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

Absolutely! That's the stock body form, breasts included, for the Nanma "Personalities" line, too.
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

Goldfinger

Post by Goldfinger »

Found the Doll Forum a few weeks ago after buying the first vinyl blow up (Patty Doll) and I'm totally hooked.

Cheap Sex Pay Me Patty Doll - Sub $30 starter doll that started my collection. Patty may me cheap but she's worth it (fast and fun).

Kishimoto Serika - Sub $40 Anime doggy style doll with flesh like insert. Nicely constructed and great graphics.

Secret Agent 69 (New version) - No intros needed. Stand up doll with killer looks and tight body. Added blonde wig for undercover missions.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Nice work - Goldfinger - kool picture of your Agent 69 - :wink:

Congrats on joining TDF - Goldfinger - if you have any questions please feel free to ask away all here are friendly and willing to help with ideas and advice - although you are on a fine start - :mrgreen:

Happy Trails - :angel:

dollkeeper
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollkeeper »

Hi everyone,

I stumbled upon this forum a while ago and sarted recherching my doll history.

Envi - My first one. Had her about a year until I ordered more. Leaks a bit these days.

Tereza Barkley - Very good price performance ratio. I ordered later on another one, because I overinflated her from time to time, now she's leaking a bit, even after repairing.

Chest Choker Jo - rly nice tits, so far the only doll I own which is capable of tittyfuck imo.

Sumi Kokimi - FANTASTIC oral performance, although this didn't last that long, must have had some weak point inside or whatever. Now she leaks a bit, because I started cuting her head off at the wrong point, finished cutting it off properly. I cut her head off because it was too heavy for the body.

Oriental Rose - Ugliest doll of mine imo. You can't rly have oral sex with this one, additionally the area between her legs is painted yellowish (+brown pubic hair, also painted), it looks like she peed on her self. Tried to get it on with her once - never tried again.

Scarlet Creame - See-through glowing-in-the-dark doll. Material strenght/thickness is higher than usual lowpriced doll's. Quite nice, still in perfect condition today.

Tereza Barkley - The second one. I ordered her again because I was so satisfied by her.

Night Nurse Naomi - Quite nice, comparable to the Envi doll. No leaks so far.

Bab's backdoor submission, Pricilla Pink, Birlinda - Also a VERY good price performance ratio. They are easier to clean because of the vaginal entrances being tunnels with a hole at the back of the doll. Feeling is better than with usual lowprice dolls, too. No leaks so far.

Jezebel Riding - Comparable to the Tereza Barkley doll, except for the pose. No leaks so far.

Kimmi Lovecok/Hannah Harper - Best looking face so far, but vaginal entrance a bit too narrow, its close to hurting imo =/ Material strength/thickness is higher than Scarlet Creame's and than any other lowpriced doll's. No leaks so far.

Last but not least: Crazy Razey - THE best vinyl doll I own so far imo. Material Strength/thickness is the same as Kimmi Lovecok/Hannah Harper's. I do not use the insert. Still the best feeling. No leaks so far.

My recommendations:
Low budget: Bab's backdoor submission, Pricilla Pink, Birlinda >= Tereza barkley, Jezebel Riding > average dolls
If one can afford: Crazy Razey and/or comparable dolls (imo Jenna Jameson Extreme, Aria Giovanni,...)

Actually I'm thinking of switching heads between Hannah and Crazy Razey. Would form the perfect vinyl doll imo.
~If you realize one day that everything is fake, don't cry in despair, but do what you can to usher in a better future~
<[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb5ivvcTvRQ]>~=-{o.R.B.E.o}-=~<[Just imagine the potential, not only limited to the doll world!]>

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

Hi dollkeeper,

welcome to TDF! Glad you found this forum. :)
Quite an impressive collection of dolls. Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Mindyflyer

Post by Mindyflyer »

Her breasts remind me of the Doc Johnson Yumi doll.

New job, new town, new doll, new album:http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=12546

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

I just discovered this thread. I started out with the cheapest doll I could find. I think her name was:

AFRICAN QUEEN or something like that. Pretty much like f@@king a beach ball. still have it but don't use it. Next one I do not remember the name, but I think it had

LOVE CLONE in it. This one had a cyber skin insert that was too tight and hard to get into. and the doll is like the first one. Next one was

LEAH LUST secret agent. She was the best lover I ever had, RG's included. Made love to her Twice a night until she would not hold air. Then I stuffed her but used the wring glue on her vagina insert, and it melted. I made her a new vagina with leather, but it felt ruff, so I just did anal with her after that. I still sleep with her but she is falling apart, and two candy8teen dolls are on there way here. She is soon to be filled with spray foam insulation and be used as a mannequin. Next one was a

JENNA JAMESON EXTREME DOLL . I think the "EXTREME" stands for extremely tight. Great doll if you have a penis the size of a pencil. I couldn't get into any port, except her mouth.Even that was tough, and when I finaly got in she bit, and bit hard. she is soon to be filled with spray foam and used as a mannequin.

Now will graduate to foam core silicone dolls :D
If I ever have another inflatable it will likely be a Leah lust, or at least another doll with the same vaginal insert.

doll92
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doll92 »

[quote="dollkeeper
Sumi Kokimi - FANTASTIC oral performance, although this didn't last that long, must have had some weak point inside or whatever. Now she leaks a bit, because I started cuting her head off at the wrong point, finished cutting it off properly. I cut her head off because it was too heavy for the body.

Do you have any pics of Sumi Kokimi?

stratzilla setz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by stratzilla setz »

Polly Morph -
I started off using a fleshlight and growing increasingly interested in POV videos before trying to find more ways to improve the visual and tactile experience by beginning to give form to what would eventually become Polly Morph.

After I got bored with wedged pillows, I decided to acquire my first vinyl, but I wasn't too happy with the shape of the vinyl dolls available until I came across a clear inflatable, Love Body Ren, which seemed to have everything in all the right places except for hands and a head. One problem was that having no face made it difficult to fully enjoy so I attached a digital device and loaded cropped beautiful agony videos to get the sound and visual feedback, while an inserted fleshlight gave me the tactile stimulation.

I immediately decided I didn't like the feel or sound of vinyl rubbing against things but especially, against itself, so I acquired a full body nylon and wrapped it over the figure. This proved to be a greater improvement and solved the problem of a clear inflatable having no flesh tone.

After much use, it eventually popped at a seam, so I ended up using a few pounds of polyester fiberfill and it greatly improved the experience. Because it was clear, it was easy to fill. I now had the trouble of figuring out how to insert the fleshlight when it wasn't inflated. Seeing as I long moved past filling it with air, I had no problem cutting a hole in the bottom and just inserting the whole fleshlight capsule. This made a lot of things more convenient in the end. I also added a wig, which helped.

After all this, I had used duct tape in certain places following the first tear and I learned that tape residue ruins stuff :( , so I decided to rebuild Polly Morph using fresh materials since all the previous materials were compromised. Tearing from the seams and hole I cut, sticky from tape residue, and losing its shape. Disemboweled with fiberfill spilling into the pantaloons.

My new version had me lopping off the vinyl dome in place of breasts and using separate silicone molded ones in place of it after I had moved the fiberfill from the old doll to the new one. I also stopped using the fleshlight and just put in a Royal onahole (made for the body) to avoid having to cut another hole in the body, but I don't find it feels as good as the lotus fleshlight, so I may have to rethink an alternative. :|

I'm still on the lookout for prosthetic hands (right now it's nubbed like edward scissorhands before the scissors) and I'm also preparing a unique face (3D-modeling) which I hope to somehow mold or have molded into a mask/head attachment somehow. Along the way, I was still interested in the idea of a sort of canvas face which projects from the inside so I could continue changing the faces digitally, but in recent months, I had grown attached by having given this doll an identity with a preferred face. I even find myself having it out sitting there most of the time without even using it, or is it a 'her' now? :o

RPM11

Post by RPM11 »

I just got my first doll yesterday and I've been very busy with her.

I wound up getting a cheap looking Janine doll from Vivid/Doc Johnson. After reading these forums for a bit, I see that many here look down on these cheaper dolls. I am different...

I have fantasized about doing it with a doll for years...probably a little more than 20 years actually. I always thought of the cheaper looking dolls for some reason. So I finally got the nerve to get one and settled for Janine. I have to be honest, "settled" isn't the right word. She drives me crazy. Something about the way she looks and is made, I don't know. I understand the attraction to the higher priced, more realistic looking dolls and I'm thinking that one day, I will go that direction but for now, she does it for me. At just under $30 from the adult store, she's certainly a cheaper date than my wife is...and she puts out...and I don't need to listen to her complain about anything. Ok, so the pussy lacks realism. The ass looks like the pussy without the pink color. The mouth is a red circle. The boobs...hah! Small and no nipples. Still and all, she does what I bought her for and, for now, I'm happy with her.

kasvelnebus

Post by kasvelnebus »

Hi all! I am a Newbie here. I have some vinyl dolls. Favourite is the only one.Pictures will be another time.Thank you for read!

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

Hi kasvelnebus,

first a warm welcome to TDF from me :)

I also at times am happy to have several dolls, and at other times just stick yo my favourite one. (this makes me sometimes feel a bit guilty for neglecting the other one :silly:)

After you got rid your your Newbie restrictions we will be happy to see a few pictures of your ladies, if you want to share them.

Baron von doll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Baron von doll »

My vinyl doll:

Faye:

Type: Nanma Faye
Nation of origin: China
Use: Occasional sex
Upgrades: improved wig

Additional information can be obtained here:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=41624 "That Faye doll..."

MarkoUK

Post by MarkoUK »

Seems this place would be the most apt to make my first post since joining the site, i currently only own one doll as i am brand new to this world of doll ownership but so far enjoying it and my eyes have been well and truly opened to the sort of thing that is now available if you have the money.
Soon as i found out about the various dolls i found this site and already its helping decide on my next purchase because this is very much the start of a new adventure, i can feel it! its also very encouraging to find such a community that is broad minded to something which too many in the outside world is still taboo.
The doll i own is the Jenna Jameson extreme, brought from a major online store in the UK where i live, i brought this prior to finding out about this site but i would have still brought it anyway because the reviews have been many good.
To sum up, personally i think the doll is a little darling, very pretty but can confirm the issue of tightness, i am above average in size myself so that probably does not help, the anal opening is not usable for me and whilst i like the vag insert its easier to use without but if the insert is used its feel is very realistic.
Like i say this is the first of what could turn out to be a few dolls i own, of the other inflatables currently out there Agent 69 looks a good one but im also going to be looking at some non inflatables for example Teddybabes.
Inventry of Harem as it stands 9/11/17 2 Teddybabe Deluxe, 2 Teddybabe Standard, 1 Anime Doll, 1 Cassie Doll, 1 Orient Petit Jewel F, 1 Orient all vinyl solid doll, 1 tpe Viola doll.
My dolls gallery
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13888

INFORMATIONS