www.wmdolls.com

Decent Male Dolls?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Humper

Decent Male Dolls?

Post by Humper »

:?:

Besides the male Real Doll, has any company anywhere ever produced a decent male doll? There are only about 4 or 5 I have seen via Internet searches, and these are very low quality. The Julian Rock Hard doll, in fact, is the only inflatable with balls! (The rest are eunuchs.)

I wish some company would market a higher end, but affordable product. A male equivalent of the Hustler Virtual Girl would be great! Too bad the marketers aren't looking for feedback/ideas. They could make more $$$, and some of us could make more ... uhm ... something else!

Humper

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Re: Decent Male Dolls?

Post by Ricardo »

Humper wrote::?:

Besides the male Real Doll, has any company anywhere ever produced a decent male doll? There are only about 4 or 5 I have seen via Internet searches, and these are very low quality. The Julian Rock Hard doll, in fact, is the only inflatable with balls! (The rest are eunuchs.)

I wish some company would market a higher end, but affordable product. A male equivalent of the Hustler Virtual Girl would be great! Too bad the marketers aren't looking for feedback/ideas. They could make more $$$, and some of us could make more ... uhm ... something else!

Humper
First Androids in Germany is the creator of the male NAX doll, which would rival the male Realdoll.

Our forum friend, Wonko the Sane, is in the process of developing a less-expensive alternative, code-name "Jeremy." He's molding parts from mannequins and developing the doll to have a full skeletal system, but molded from pur-foam instead of silicone. Keep an eye on the Male Doll group for developments from Wonko.

Yes, higher-end/quality male dolls is a mostly untapped market so far. Once the idea catches on, it'll be fun to watch the foam and silicone fly! :wink:

8) 'cardo
I know what boys like
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

Figure8

Post by Figure8 »

I wish some company would market a higher end, but affordable product.
There is a doll called Super Boy. But I have only seen it advertised on a european web site (and I keep losing track of the URL :( ). It's no comparison to a Real Doll, but it looks like the male equivalent to the Latex Madames and Lolitas, which are very nice dolls (I have the Lolita doll myself).
Too bad the marketers aren't looking for feedback/ideas.
This is just my observation, but I think that there is enough men that need sex, that "male" dolls just arent in demand. Especially from a woman's point of view, why buy a male doll when they can pick up a man for sex, with virtually no problem.

I wonder if enough people actually send suggestions to adult merchandise companies inquiring about a decent male doll if they would start researching a product?

Humper

Decent Males Dolls -- Demand?

Post by Humper »

8 wrote:

"This is just my observation, but I think that there is enough men that need sex, that "male" dolls just arent in demand. Especially from a woman's point of view, why buy a male doll when they can pick up a man for sex, with virtually no problem.

I wonder if enough people actually send suggestions to adult merchandise companies inquiring about a decent male doll if they would start researching a product?"

Actually, I think there is a 'silent' demand. I know plenty of straight couples that like toys and erotic films. And the gay market ("large disposable income") -- especially among older men -- would definitely enjoy such a product. I think the doll would have to be of some quality. Many of the dolls I have seen, both male and female, are pretty sorry.

Humper :D [/quote]

Figure8

Post by Figure8 »

Many of the dolls I have seen, both male and female, are pretty sorry.
Ugh. I know what you mean. This web site:

http://www.adulttoyreviews.com/dolls/

lists a huge listing of adult doll products and the majority (95%+) of them, male or female, are just the "vinyl balloon shaped to look like a person" type of dolls. :P

With the looks of companies like that create silicone and latex dolls, it seems like adult companies are *slowly* coming around to making good quality dolls. ;)

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Decent Males Dolls -- Demand?

Post by Raingirl »

Humper wrote:8 wrote:

"This is just my observation, but I think that there is enough men that need sex, that "male" dolls just arent in demand. Especially from a woman's point of view, why buy a male doll when they can pick up a man for sex, with virtually no problem. *******

Actually, I think there is a 'silent' demand. I know plenty of straight couples that like toys and erotic films. I think the doll would have to be of some quality. Many of the dolls I have seen, both male and female, are pretty sorry.

Humper :D
[/quote]

Well, as a female, I can tell you that the majority of low-end male dolls I've seen are just not appealing or realistic. I think other girls on the forum have made the same comment. However, many women aren't comfortable picking up a man just for sex. First of all, there is the danger inherent in taking home someone you don't know, and the possibility of disease. Secondly, even the most liberated girl finds it awkward the next morning dealing with a strange guy in her bed, or doing the so-called "walk of shame" with dirty clothes and messy hair back to her car to go home. When I was single I always thought of the movie line, "The sex you want, you're not getting,and the sex you get, you don't want!"

I absolutely agree there is a demand among straight couples for quality toys. Hopefully the market will answer that demand.

Rainy

Kealan
Ex-Member

Post by Kealan »

Hello Raingirl...

Well, since you posted this back in 2003 and it's now 2010, there have been many changes concerning male dolls. Check out realdoll.com and you will find that there is not only one, but two brand new male bodies and three heads available too. You can also order different penis attachments that you might like. These are the best male dolls on the market as far as I'm concerned so check them out and let us all know what you think!!!

Kealan :silly:

mewzoey1234
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mewzoey1234 »

there is an adam lovable doll which in my opinion is much better quallity then realdoll males much much better!!!

Grenouille

Post by Grenouille »

Welcome to the dollforum mewzoey.

dannybgood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dannybgood »

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: bit behind on that one

mewzoey1234
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mewzoey1234 »

Grenouille wrote:Welcome to the dollforum mewzoey.
500 points in gantz? If I had that many points I'd have a G-suit already right?

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Here in late 2022, there are more male dolls on the market, mostly TPE, some of them are quite nice and affordable, while others aren't quite my taste, but that doesn't mean someone else won't appreciate them. We still have a long way to go in the male dolls sector though.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll