Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Coutdown to $8,500

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

lonelyps3gamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Coutdown to $8,500

Post by lonelyps3gamer »

Hello everyone, I am a 26 year old male from chicago who has never been involved with a girl or been in any type of relationship. I have yet to experience a hug, kiss, or anything with a female. Today I looked checked the wicked realdoll section and fell in love with the new Kaylani doll. She is breathtaking. So I decieded it would be fun to add a post of my countdown to saving enough money to buy her. According to the site the cost is $6,999.99. I'm aiming for $8,500 for shipping, taxes, and maybe a cute little outfit. I know I will never have any type of contact with a real girl and this option is probably the closes I will get.

At the moment I have a low paying job even with a masters degree in business finding a job has been difficult. Im hoping of saving $100 a paycheck and with tax returns hopefully have enough to get the Kaylani doll in 2 or 3 years. Figure I keep a countdown on the forum just for fun. Feel free to add any comments about the post or anything else.

GOAL: $8,500
Saved: $100
Need: $8,400

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Coutdown to $8,500

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

Congratulations on your choise, Kaylani is adorable!
Stacy's pictures sold her to me so I am in "save mode" myself,...

Good luck with your plans and here's to you finding an old armoured car out in the woods lost form running off the road,...
That should help some!
:wink:

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

Good Luck, My damn rent keeps eating my doll money each month!

lonelyps3gamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lonelyps3gamer »

thanks, I know what you mean I saw the pics and wow completely sold me. not sure what you mean by the second comment though.

lonelyps3gamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lonelyps3gamer »

thanks walley, I'll need the luck but hopefully I can save enough to get her soon

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

I think he wished you luck on finding some "lost" bank robbery money in the woods so you could get a doll sooner.

lonelyps3gamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lonelyps3gamer »

that would be great. ever since I saw her pics I can't stop thinking if her. She maybe the only girlfriend I will ever have hope I can get her sooner rather then later

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

Walley wrote:I think he wished you luck on finding some "lost" bank robbery money in the woods so you could get a doll sooner.

I'm tryng to find one of my own so I can get 1 of each Wicked doll type made,....
I might have to go run one off the road if things dont change soon!
:wink: :razz: :razz: :razz:

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

lonelyps3gamer wrote:Hello everyone, I am a 26 year old male from chicago who has never been involved with a girl or been in any type of relationship. I have yet to experience a hug, kiss, or anything with a female. Today I looked checked the wicked realdoll section and fell in love with the new Kaylani doll. She is breathtaking. So I decieded it would be fun to add a post of my countdown to saving enough money to buy her. According to the site the cost is $6,999.99. I'm aiming for $8,500 for shipping, taxes, and maybe a cute little outfit. I know I will never have any type of contact with a real girl and this option is probably the closes I will get.

At the moment I have a low paying job even with a masters degree in business finding a job has been difficult. Im hoping of saving $100 a paycheck and with tax returns hopefully have enough to get the Kaylani doll in 2 or 3 years. Figure I keep a countdown on the forum just for fun. Feel free to add any comments about the post or anything else.

GOAL: $8,500
Saved: $100
Need: $8,400
Hi onelyps3gamer, and congratulations on your choice of doll :thumbs_up:

I love all the Wicked Realdolls and wish I had the money to by them all LOL, I'm happy with my Alektra and I'm sure you'll be happy with your Kaylani :)

Don't forget to pop up some photos when you get her :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

lonelyps3gamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lonelyps3gamer »

No problem there I plan to take tons of pics of her

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

I like the idea of a countdown! You should put it into your sig, that way every post you make will be up to date, regardless of when it was posted.

Good luck on your goal. :thumbs_up:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

lonelyps3gamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lonelyps3gamer »

that's a good idea. how do I make a sign like that. thanks hoping this years taxes takes a good dent on the goal

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

lonelyps3gamer wrote:that's a good idea. how do I make a sign like that. thanks hoping this years taxes takes a good dent on the goal
Choose the "User Control Panel" button at the upper-left of each page, then choose the "Profile" tab, then the "Edit signature" menu item.

lonelyps3gamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lonelyps3gamer »

just did that
lets see if it worked

thanks for the info

lonelyps3gamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lonelyps3gamer »

This is a sad day. Today i lost my hope on getting my kaylani wicked doll. I was fired from my job because some guy complained that be got a bad attitude from me even though I didn't say I word to him. So now I can't save for my girl and finding a new job may take awhile. Bye kaylani.

INFORMATIONS