realsexdoll.com

Agent 69 - One Sexy Secret Agent

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Agent 69 - One Sexy Secret Agent

Post by AGL »

Hey, she looks great, best of luck with her. :)

Glad to hear that Nanma's finally making some improvements to their dolls. :thumbs_up:

nemo911

Post by nemo911 »

Hi im a new TDF member but have read a bunch of the members reviews/discussions about Agent 69.Thank you for all your posts,they helped me choose the right doll indeed =).I would like to just add my thoughts about my first ever doll.I was not sure what to expect considering i have never had any doll of any kind before but i was suprised and pleased at the beauty of Agent 69.The only thing i don't like is that plastic holster on her thigh that is pemanently attached,i would try to remove it but do not want to risk any damage.The soft nipples were a nice suprise and i was a bit worried about her vaginal insert after reading some negative comments about it being too tight/hard.I must admit it is a little tight but once inside it is super :D .As for all the accesories that come with her i think they should have left all that stuff out and included some things that are more useful like some lube .From what i have read i can't post pictures yet but hopefully i will be able to show her off with some of the cute halloween costumes i got for her..thanks again for having this good forum so new people like me can make better choices when it comes to dolls.
peace.......

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Hey nemo911, welcome to TDF! Glad to see you've got my favorite doll as your first, she's such a little hottie & I still can't get enough of her. :D I just ordered a new Halloween outfit for mine as well, Wonder Woman, to be exact; can't wait to get it.

Myself, I removed that holster, but wouldn't recommend it, as you can really destroy her in the process if you're not careful. As far as the accessories, I trashed mine almost immediately. I agree about the insert being hard to get into at first. Mine has really loosened up though, and that's not a problem any more; just takes time.

Well, I look forward to seeing some pics of her when you get your five posts in. Stick around; lots of great, like minded people round here, and we're always here to lend a hand, if need be. :)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Welcome - nemo911 - so glad you joined with us at the TDF - and even more for posting - :angel:

Nice choice for a first doll as Agent 69 is a fav of many a member here - and yeah those inserts at first can be a little tight - but get much better as she is used for her purpose of secret bedroom missions - :P

Yes we all agree that darn pistola holster is a distraction to an otherwise super duper inflata-babe - but as AGL pointed out above removing it can be fatal to your sweety so maybe its best to leave it - i actually don't even notice it anymore - more intrested in her hot body - :mrgreen:

Some quick tips with her - use only a water based lube - don't use anything that has any oils in it as those attack the vinyl body - stick with water based lubes only - oh and as far inflation goes - little less goes a long way - she can take a lot but over inflation is a sure way to her demise - so keep her in the mission ready state and don't over inflate her - :wink:

Much luck - nemo911 - keep us posted on her secret missions docket - 8)

Happy Trails - :angel:
Attachments
Agent 69 - ready for her next mission -
Agent 69 - ready for her next mission -
agent 69.16.jpg (80.05 KiB) Viewed 3325 times

nemo911

Post by nemo911 »

thanks for the warm welcome,just to update i cut off the holster as much as i could and now just have a black circle on her leg about an inch or so.only bad news so far is a small leak where her head meets the vinyl body but i was able to repair it even though the kit that came with her barely had enough glue in that little tube..it was mostly empty :roll: .the tear was caused possibly when i put conditioner in her hair and tried to brush all the tangles out of her hair and maybee put too much pressure on that area i suppose..like i mentioned before i threw away all the accesories that came with her except the repair kit and the foot pump of course..thanks again for the welcome to TDF and all the great tips so far..see yaa =)

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

nemo911 wrote:thanks for the warm welcome,just to update i cut off the holster as much as i could and now just have a black circle on her leg about an inch or so.only bad news so far is a small leak where her head meets the vinyl body but i was able to repair it even though the kit that came with her barely had enough glue in that little tube..it was mostly empty :roll: .the tear was caused possibly when i put conditioner in her hair and tried to brush all the tangles out of her hair and maybee put too much pressure on that area i suppose..like i mentioned before i threw away all the accesories that came with her except the repair kit and the foot pump of course..thanks again for the welcome to TDF and all the great tips so far..see yaa =)
Yeah, that's what I've got left of the holster too, the round circle at the fuse point. Nothing can be done about that, but I think it's better than having the holster there.

Don't sweat the neck leak, they're very common with these dolls. Several of mine have had troubles in this area. The most common areas for me have been on either side, where the body seam meets the neck. While you could apply a patch to the affected area, I've found that a product called Sevylor's Air Seal works just as well, and since it's clear, the repair is invisible. Here's a link to it on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Sevylor-Air-Seal- ... 915&sr=8-1
It's a very good purchase, IMO, as it's good for any repairs needed to the vinyl. Basically, it's liquid vinyl, that solidifies when applied to the leak; works real well.

If you've run out of the vinyl adhesive, you can pick up a bigger tube of it from a local pool shop, or online. This is the stuff I got:
http://www.yourpoolhq.com/vinyl-pool-re ... _60_d_5087

Also, there's a good product for keeping her hair smooth & free of tangles that another member recommended a while back called Aveeno Nourish & Condition Leave-In Treatment. You can find it on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Aveeno-Nourish-Co ... 450&sr=1-1

nemo911

Post by nemo911 »

thanks @ airgirluvr for the useful product links,I will definitly get some of those vinyl glues if i need any further repairs.I saw that hair conditioner spray at local supermarket and it was about same price as online so ill probably give that a try as well =).As far as that black circle from the holster I found that a pair of thigh high black stockings conceals it very well if you place the dark black top of the stocking right over the circle,,works well and looks HOT! ill be updating as i learn more or if i have any new questions..thanks :wink:

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Hello all,

Hope that no one minds that I bumped this old thread up? I was surfing around in these here parts, mostly reading the French Poupee threads over in the latex section, when I came across airgurluvr's post here.

I just wanted to comment on airgurluvr's photos, particularly the second photo down in the initial post, the full neck dress. She looks stunning in that photo! 8O I have always thought that the Agent 69 had one of prettiest faces out there! Her and the now discontinued Candy8teen "Anastasia" head, a very similar looking face.

I was seriously considering getting this doll as my first. But at the time, I couldn't quite get past the looks of her vinyl body. Though I can see with some creative attire, this can easily be remedied. In retrospect, I think this would have been a good doll to start with?

Oh well, photos such as airgurluvr's, combined with a gentle coaxing from my pal yorktown may just convince me yet? :wink: And for her price, I don't think that you could go too wrong here?

Sam

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy Anahiem

Well you sure picked the right person to go to as AirGirlLover (AGL) is the master at taking photos of his inflata-babes - and he has excellent skills and taste in them as well - also i think he is sorta kinda partial to the Agent 69 - i think - :P

Well you know my response Sam - as no one never can go wrong with a inflata-babe like Agent 69 - and many a member here has her can attest - so my first action would be get your long lasso and rustle up your self an Agent 69 - heck it's better than chewing on razor blades and using Amazon.com is way better than getting a tracker

Save yer 2 bits Anahiem and go get your self an Agent 69 - :mrgreen:

2 bits adjusted for inflation in 2011 money = 2 grand - :evil:
Attachments
Agent 69 - one sweet doll
Agent 69 - one sweet doll
160.jpg (55.84 KiB) Viewed 3159 times

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy Anahiem

Well you sure picked the right person to go to as AirGirlLover (AGL) is the master at taking photos of his inflata-babes - and he has excellent skills and taste in them as well - also i think he is sorta kinda partial to the Agent 69 - i think - :P

Well you know my response Sam - as no one never can go wrong with a inflata-babe like Agent 69 - and many a member here has her can attest - so my first action would be get your long lasso and rustle up your self an Agent 69 - heck it's better than chewing on razor blades and using Amazon.com is way better than getting a tracker

Save yer 2 bits Anahiem and go get your self an Agent 69 - :mrgreen:

2 bits adjusted for inflation in 2011 money = 2 grand - :evil:
Aye Captain,

It's been a while since I'd checked out our covert cutie. Forgotten just how nice she was? :wink: Now I wonder what would happen if a true artisan (ala Dr Frankenstein style) were to place her lovely face on a higher end silicone/latex body? :D
heck it's better than chewing on razor blades
But I would rather chew on razor blades then leave the zone with the tracker instead of the pretty girl :wink:

Anaheim

Spneramai

Post by Spneramai »

Nice photo!

Baron von doll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Baron von doll »

airgirluvr wrote: Image
Amazing photo! :razz:

k4n0
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by k4n0 »

Wow, she look really beautiful ... maybe I will try my luck with vinyl doll one more time as it seem worth it! :D

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Nice choice - K4n0 - :angel:

I've had my Agent 69 (Sharon) for many years now - and even after a few repairs (all around her neck) she remains a very good doll - a true high end vinyl doll worth every Shilling i paid fer her - :mrgreen:

I think in Europe she has a different name like Leah Lust with blonde hair and the secret agent theme - here the USA she has wonderful dark brown hair and simply called Agent 69 doll from importer Pipe Dreams -

Happy Trails-

k4n0
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by k4n0 »

In fact, any suggestion where to buy here in Europe? (UK in particular)
TY :)

INFORMATIONS