sexyrealsexdolls.com

What is this?

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

What is this?

Post by Szalinski »

I keep getting weird rendition of the forum. Sometimes they are as simple as this:
TDF.jpg
TDF.jpg (297.22 KiB) Viewed 1781 times
other times all I get is a screen full of what looks like computer code. I have tried deleting all board cookies, my cookies, "CCleaner", even running my anti-virus and my anti spy-ware programs but it keeps coming up. I don't mind the version posted above, but the gobbledygook pages are completely unreadable.

Is there something going on with the server you aren't telling us?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What is this?

Post by GFELube »

My pages usually come out looking okay, but I am getting a "Done, but with errors on page" message. I have expanded it for the benefit of the Site Gurus.

If I ever get gooble-de-gook that I can't read, I just refresh the page and it then loads fine; could it just be a problem reading some of the page style information?
Attachments
Error.jpg
Error.jpg (174.58 KiB) Viewed 1768 times

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Szalinski wrote:I keep getting weird rendition of the forum. Sometimes they are as simple as this:
TDF.jpg
other times all I get is a screen full of what looks like computer code. I have tried deleting all board cookies, my cookies, "CCleaner", even running my anti-virus and my anti spy-ware programs but it keeps coming up. I don't mind the version posted above, but the gobbledygook pages are completely unreadable.

Is there something going on with the server you aren't telling us?
Well if it were something going on with the server, there would be a lot more people complaining about it :)

My guess is that it may be packet loss. Every once in awhile I find myself having to refresh a screen.

Is your problem random, or once you encounter it, will it continually display the same if you refresh the page?
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

wetsuit
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by wetsuit »

I get that quite often, from many different sites, including this one, it normally happens at peak times when there's a lot of internet traffic & things are running slow

I just hit the search button again & I normally get what I was after in the first place
Learn from the mistakes of others, because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself!  (A A Milne)
Wetsuit's gallery

INFORMATIONS