sexyrealsexdolls.com

What's goin' on with the photos in The Doll Album?

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
pulchri-dude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

What's goin' on with the photos in The Doll Album?

Post by pulchri-dude »

Could an Admin/Programmer please in the Last Additions/User Galleries put page history tabs (similar to the Home/User Gallery page tabs) going back at least to a dozen pages/1 month's time.

No one has time to check the Last Additions lone partial page update menu once every single day before the thumbnails disappear into the Black Hole of countless individual member galleries possibly buried forever for most people who might otherwise have an interest in having seen the pic.

Also in the Archive section it is down to only 2 (!) pages of member galleries. The previous Owner(s)/software interface setup of TDF had a couple dozen pages of Archived member galleries full of Hot Sophies, Britney Spears look-a-like Realdolls, Super Realistic Realdolls, Japanese dolls from members all around the world from 5 to 10 years ago.... are Goldman's Sexy University S-18/Torsodoll Tanya galleries even to be found.. whats up? I've been a posting member for 3 years & a regular surfer of TDF for an additional 3 years prior to that since @2004 or 2005 so where have half the pictures gone? I noticed Wender's Japanese Cosplay galleries have just all but disappeared yet I see even smaller dolls or with smaller breasts awash throughout The Doll Album more offensively (to some people) represented. I even see grotesque animal dolls (I showed that to a couple of women in the legal profession & they almost lost their lunch - last I heard Bestiality is illegal in most places :roll: - so what am I missing here?

narcissus
Former Member

Re: What's goin' on with the photos in The Doll Album?

Post by narcissus »

If you click on the "Last Uploads" on the main page of TDA, you can see that there are many many pages you can views of the last uploads, not sure how far it goes back, but I see many many pages. Carolinesguy pointed that feature out to me, because i asked about it not too long ago in the Help Forum here.

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Re: What's goin' on with the photos in The Doll Album?

Post by TDF_Management »

Hmmm, we're not completely sure what you mean, but we're guessing, you mean, the Last Additions area on the Main menu of the Doll Album, which only shows 3 rows of pictures.

This is just the top of the iceberg, so to speak, at the top of the Doll Album, there's a button called "Last Uploads", that gives you a page, with all the pictures in the Doll Album, listed at the order they were added, from newest to oldest.

The dates are mentioned there, same as the Last Additions area.

The Archived pictures you mention haven't been uploaded to the current Doll Album yet, they are still on discs. These pictures were housed in an extremely outdated version of the Doll Album, which was full of security leaks. An upgrade was looked into, but it was not possible to integrate those pictures in the current Doll Album software, and this has to be done manually.

So far, the team hasn't found time to upload those hundreds of pictures, of which some would no longer be allowed, because of the sexual content.

With regards to Wender's pictures, we don't recall removing those pictures, so we're guessing, Wender removed them himself, for some reason.
Sometimes, members choose to delete their Doll Album content, which we regret, because by doing that, it destroys a lot of threads on the forum, which become pointless without the pictures, and will be removed when we see them.

If you see pictures which are in violation of the Forum rules and/or the Doll Album Acceptable Use Policy, please send us links to these pictures by PM, and we'll take care of them. As you can imagine, we can't be 100% effective, and we sometimes miss things.

INFORMATIONS