The single man's survival kit

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Baron von doll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The single man's survival kit

Post by Baron von doll »

dim0n43g wrote:wow - such a massive damage in less than a month 8O
thanx for the report Baron von doll, it reminds me my own "hot days" with poor Kimmie gurl :haha4:

very sad news, it's seems for me dat quality of modern latex dollies is just plain SHIT, and these in no way can sustain such a kind of abuse, like shown here for example

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=40488

oh man, i'll by one anyway :roll:
:lol:

Actually the fact that she still holds air at all means she was built like a tank. :P

Just had a nice time with my new one :twisted: and it seems that she is made even better.

I posted a few pics of her in my Tatiana thread.

- The Baron

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Baron von doll wrote: I won't be nearly as rough with this second Poupee that I'm picking up today. I'm going to name her "Tania" and keep her as my cuddle partner + occasional sex while I do modifications to Tatiana.
Glad to hear you've got another on the way. I don't have any latex dollies yet, but have often thought of getting one.

I have to agree with you that I've gotten rather attached to my first as well, and as she's now just two years old & having been inflated the whole time, she has become a bit more fragile. Due to this, she has become just my sleeping partner/cuddler. I could still use her for sex if I was very careful, but she's just become too important to me to risk damaging her. Not that I was rough on her at all, but time just takes it's toll on these dollies, much the way it does with many things. As such, I purchased an identical doll a while back that I use for sex instead of her.

Never thought I would have gotten so attached to a doll, but if def. did happen. :)

hzzf

Post by hzzf »

GreatSoul wrote:
hzzf wrote:thanks for share.something clever filled the needle.
Baron von doll wrote:Thanks for sharing your wisdom hannahrox! :thumbs_up:

hannahrox departed and morphed into GreatSoul, but thanks Baron and hzzf. I'm so glad you found it useful. :)
:haha4: great news and glad to know you :glou:

@ Baron von doll:
sincerely,the experience mentioned 2 point imo:
1. latex material is as to avoid easy polluted;
2. the skin is not too thicker for durable using but still good costing the price.
so for i'm looking for a durable latex doll as the primary purpose,poupey will be one good choice although not the best one.

@dim0n43g:
thank you for the thread direct link.i've got into having a look.it's unbelivable to my eyes :mrgreen:

thanks to every one here.
SafePowerfulFlexibleDurableSex
daemonteeth.com(under construction)
hzzfzx@gmail.com
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13627
Local Time:BJT=GMT+8=EST+13=PDT+15

hzzf

Post by hzzf »

Baron von doll wrote:
dim0n43g wrote:wow - such a massive damage in less than a month 8O
thanx for the report Baron von doll, it reminds me my own "hot days" with poor Kimmie gurl :haha4:

very sad news, it's seems for me dat quality of modern latex dollies is just plain SHIT, and these in no way can sustain such a kind of abuse, like shown here for example

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=40488

oh man, i'll by one anyway :roll:
:lol:

Actually the fact that she still holds air at all means she was built like a tank. :P

Just had a nice time with my new one :twisted: and it seems that she is made even better.

I posted a few pics of her in my Tatiana thread.

- The Baron
viewed many pics with love.thank you Baron for share.
SafePowerfulFlexibleDurableSex
daemonteeth.com(under construction)
hzzfzx@gmail.com
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13627
Local Time:BJT=GMT+8=EST+13=PDT+15

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Cute baby faced Barbra Bucanon is my inflated for life wife but if I ever did cheat on her it would be with beautiful Hannah.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

genesis218 wrote:Cute baby faced Barbra Bucanon is my inflated for life wife but if I ever did cheat on her it would be with beautiful Hannah.
Ah yes, two very nice choices you've made there, & two of my faves. :)

LuvBigGirls

Post by LuvBigGirls »

Baron von doll wrote:Thanks for sharing your wisdom hannahrox! :thumbs_up:

It's interesting that my own situation is slowly evolving into something very similar to what you have described.
Tatiana the latex Poupee is becoming more "wife" with each passing day.
=========================================
The truth be known, Fatty Patty probably would make the best "wife." Especially if you were married 20 years and had a couple of kids with her.

I'd like to make my Fatty Patty a more realistic wife by getting her some plain panties and a nightgown, you know, what a real wife would be wearing when she's sleeping with you. I don't know Patty's sizes however. Anybody know?

My real ex-wife weighed 340 when I married her, so you know what I like. :-)

INFORMATIONS