sexyrealsexdolls.com

STUPID

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
Mydol
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

STUPID

Post by Mydol »

Hi All,
First let me say I think TDF is great. Meaning the Staff, members, ideas, setup, etc.
Now that that's been said I am going CRAZY!!!!!! I first signed on around 2 years ago as Hester. Ever Da-M time I tried to get on I would SOMEHOW get knocked off and have to sign in again. After contacting Staff 3 or 4 different times because the site wouldn't let me sign back on, I gave up and took a new name (Mydol) and started all over. Now keep in mind I am 67 and computers don't like me to begin with! For a while things were fine. Now out of nowhere, most of the time when I sign in, the site ask for my password? I, of course save it each time I sign in but, it does me no good. Once in a while, I get on without having to put in my password. Who know why? So far you might be thinking BIG DEAL. If only that was the only problem. I enjoy this site very much and have two RD Dolls. I try to respond to someone or post something and when I hit submit the DA-M thing says you have to sign I to make a post!!!! I look up to the sign in area and sure enough while typing away making my comment, or what ever I have been taken of the site????

Today I wanted to sell my older RD. After spending over 2 hours on and off the site I gave up. I would go to Buy & Sell (signed in of course) Tell about what I had for sale, then go to add a photo. When TDF went to load my photo it would say you need to sign in first!!! Before downloading, I checked and was signed on but, out of nowhere ZAP I'm gone. This happened twice today both times after spending an hour or better telling all about the what's and where's of my doll for sale.

Am I the only idiot on here or is there others having this problem? I am normally an easy going guy and I refuse to give up this site!!! I guess what really bothers me is I gave up my golf game to get this taken care of today :(

My mother is long gone so you guys are my only hope :)

P. S. I started to contact Alexknight first thing this morning to ask for help but, thought na I can do this.......YEA RIGHT
Boy that felt good.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: STUPID

Post by AlexKnight »

Not remembering and keeping your login is usually cookie related.
Maybe something that's on the computer is causing this stuff, some kind of cleaning program that trashes the cookies.

What browser are you using, Internet Explorer?

If so, you could try a different browser, like Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

Yeah make sure your cookies are turned on. Empty your browser cache. Sometimes just restarting over works. Also if you have more than one window open make sure you reload them after logging on so they are all current with the log-on promt. Good Luck.

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

far from understanding what really goes wrong here, but....
Mydol wrote:Before downloading, I checked and was signed on but, out of nowhere ZAP I'm gone. This happened twice today both times after spending an hour or better telling all about the what's and where's of my doll for sale.
I had a similar problem in between that when I typed a very long post or pm, and then hit preview, that it also said I need to log in again, and depending on what type of browser I used, the whole text was gone and I had to retype it. (mostly Internet Explorer lost the text, while Firefox finds it with "back" / can take a few clicks on "back")
So if it's also something like this, and you even lost your text about all the what and where, an easy quick help might be to do what I did back then, with long posts : I typed the text elsewhere, like Word of OpenOffice, and then I logged in here and just did copy and paste. Like that, you're fast enough to avoid being logged out, and you don't lose the text as such.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Some good advice there guys :thumbs_up:

1. Always paste a long post into note pad or similar program before posting.

2. Check that your browser isn’t set to automatically delete all cookies when closed. You can do this in IE by simply going to tools, internet options and then checking that the delete browser history box isn’t ticked (delete browser history can also delete cookies by default).

3. Having more than one widow open can create problems as indicated by Wally. So work within one window when posting, so that browsing cache is relevant to that post.

4. Never work with multiple accounts in the same browser and on the same PC at the same time. This can cause your browser history to become corrupted.

I hope these four simple suggestions as outlined by our friends above work for you mydol, but if you still have problems, then as Alex suggested, you might want to try one of the other browsers named above.

Never the less we are always here to help and there is usually a staff member here 24/7, so please do let us know if you are still having problem and we will endeavour to get thing working smoothly for you :) .

Happy Holidays, :xmas:

Kharn
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Fuzzy78
Former Member

Post by Fuzzy78 »

mydoll my tipppis use chrome, its a lot faster, safer and more reliable than the rest

Mydol
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mydol »

WOW!
Thanks for all your replys! Looks like I got some work to do, and believe meeeee I am looking forward to being able to post with a smile!

Mydol
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mydol »

Alex,
I am using internet explorer. I will change today and hopefully add my RD for sale tonight. And, again thanks for your help.
Dan

Mydol
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mydol »

Alex ..... Different browser
Walley ..... Cookies & empty browser
Vanessa .... Save text then copy
Kharn .... How to do it
Furball .... Try using chrome

Mydol .... Soon to be a happy camper !!

Thanks Again to all !!

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Do you check "remember me" when you sign on? I have IE and the only time I have trouble in this forum is when the board cookies build up (cookies are on in my browser, but all except certain user chosen ones are deleted when I exit IE).

To delete board cookies look for the "clear all board cookies" in small text at the botom of the board index page. You will have to logon again, but hopefully only once I have found clearing the boards cookies solves 90% of the DollForum problems I encounter, so I do it once a month as a precaution.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

And just in case, on the technical side, if you are blocking popups, using an anonymous browser feature, or anti-spam software, it could be interfering. Also, if you are accessing from different locations or computers, each time you change it kills your the cookie on your other computer.

Also consider there are a lot of techies out there and you may live near a TDF member who can give you hands on help if all else fails.

Good luck.

You may get that golf game in yet :)

Cheers,
Midiman
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Mydol
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mydol »

Hi Midiman,
Anything more serious than the on button is "hi tech" for me! It would be nice to have someone over that you didn't need to hide the goodies first! But so far, I have only met one TDF member in Florida.

As for the golf game ..... I got out the next day and discovered my game needs more work than my computer.
It would be hard to say which one is more technical? :)

Later
Dan

INFORMATIONS