sexyrealsexdolls.com

How can a pic from a post be too big to post?!?!?!

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

How can a pic from a post be too big to post?!?!?!

Post by IanEvans »

Okay, I tried to post an announcement of this months Category B Photo Challenge winners, complete with pics copied directly from the voting thread...and it's telling me they're too big? :evil:

Um, what? :?

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

wetsuit
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: How can a pic from a post be too big to post?!?!?!

Post by wetsuit »

hi NMN,

I had the same trouble when I set up the winners thread for the contest I won,
it seems when you upload a picture it resizes it for you but when you try to link to it it links to the full size image

so you have to right click & save as, then upload it as a new attachment from your hard drive
Learn from the mistakes of others, because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself!  (A A Milne)
Wetsuit's gallery

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

Actually I thought it might be the ominous missing &t=1, but I tried, too, and see it is not ...
the [iborder] tag seems to do the trick, however.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

There is a simplers solution. If you get a notice saying the image is too big change the [img] tags to either [iborder] or [imgthm]. The first will automatically resize the photo to an acceptable size for thescreen and the other will display it as a clickable thumbnail.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS