sexyrealsexdolls.com

What frakkin' language is that on the Doll Album?!?!

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

What frakkin' language is that on the Doll Album?!?!

Post by IanEvans »

I just went over to TDA, and much of it is no longer in English. 8O Not to be biased against members from outside North America, the UK, Australia, etc., but WTF?!?! 8O 8O 8O

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

wetsuit
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: What frakkin' language is that on the Doll Album?!?!

Post by wetsuit »

judging by the layout of vowels & the use of comon dipthongs ff & ll, it looks like welsh to me

yup, just been back for another look & found a few words I know, it's welsh alright
Learn from the mistakes of others, because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself!  (A A Milne)
Wetsuit's gallery

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Hey NMN,I just scrolled to the bottom of the Album page and there are several different flags representing countries and if you click different ones it will give you the corresponding language. Very cool find.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

This probably happened because someone posted a link to the Doll Album, in that language. Because, for me, it's still in US English.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Okay, thanks for that. I was a bit scared, thought maybe someone hacked into the site and changed the language to mess with us... :oops:

And what I saw wasn't Welsh, but appeared to be a Romance language based on the Latin-derived words I could decipher. And since I'd recognize Spanish, Italian and French (and probably Portuguese), I'm gonna guess Romanian...but as in Romania or Moldova? :wink:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

siliventurer
Ex-Member

Post by siliventurer »

Interesting topic...

INFORMATIONS