Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Alektra's Castle

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Re: Alektra's Castle

Post by Incrediwagon »

Looks like a fun time was had by all 8) I wish I could see Cornwall one more time. Maybe when I hit the lottery I could afford to bring Ceilidh too.
Red Heads Rule!

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

MrDollyPardon wrote:Great photo's... Elektra looks fantastic! Bianca looks good to.... she just has that wide stance where Elektra has a more narrow and natural looking posture. Awesome job.
Thanks, :) and yes the Wicked Dolls do seem more natural, I guess its the new articulating spine. One could call the Wicked dolls Realdoll 3's.
Ursa_Major wrote:Great shots of Alektra at the castle, she looks fantastic. I did think at one point that we wouldn't get to see her but I'm pleased you managed to do a shoot at the castle before it got too dark.
Also had me a little worried for at first but things turned out ok in the end :wink:
Abyss wrote:Wonderful pics of Alektra (and Bianca looks pretty cute too!) Thanks for sharing!

--Amanda
Thanks Amanda, I guess Realdoll had a few more looking at the website that night :)
Everhard wrote:Those photos really turned out well considering it was getting dark. Alektra is easier to move around than Bianca (who borrowed Caroline's 2008 body 7 for this shoot) despite the greater size of Alektra.
Yes we did well my friend, and thanks for being the doll wrangler :thumbs_up: . It was really nice meeting you my friend and you will have to come over soon and do some shoots at my house :)
Incrediwagon wrote:Looks like a fun time was had by all 8) I wish I could see Cornwall one more time. Maybe when I hit the lottery I could afford to bring Ceilidh too.
I wish you could have been there my friend, I really know you would have enjoyed it. Maybe next year, we have already started to plane the UK 2011 meet, so start saving your airfare :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

size shoe?

Post by jediguy1019 »

I love the Wicked RD tank top! Do those come with the doll? Also...what size show does she wear?I'm thinking of buying the Alektra Doll...wonder if Lauren's shoes (size 8 I believe) will fit on her.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Re: size shoe?

Post by kharn »

jediguy1019 wrote:I love the Wicked RD tank top! Do those come with the doll? Also...what size show does she wear?I'm thinking of buying the Alektra Doll...wonder if Lauren's shoes (size 8 I believe) will fit on her.
Hi jediguy1019 :) , yes the Wicked top comes as standard with a pair of boyshorts :) . She take size 7 US and size 5 UK in shoes, you can get some really great bargains on the net, so take a good look around. :wink:

I think you’ll love the Alektra doll and if I can be of anymore help, then please do ask :thumbs_up:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jediguy1019 »

Hey Kharn!
How is the weight on the Akektra doll? I just bought a PIB and even though the doll is gorgeous I have noticed she is a bit heavier than I expected...more so than my Lovable Doll and especially more so than my Boy Toy, which IMO is the best weight, very easy to move around. You would be surprised what a difference 15 or 20 lbs makes! :razz:

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

jediguy1019 wrote:Hey Kharn!
How is the weight on the Akektra doll? I just bought a PIB and even though the doll is gorgeous I have noticed she is a bit heavier than I expected...more so than my Lovable Doll and especially more so than my Boy Toy, which IMO is the best weight, very easy to move around. You would be surprised what a difference 15 or 20 lbs makes! :razz:
Hi jediguy1019, well for her size 5' 6" she is light. She should be about 75lbs but I think she is about 80lbs, however Abyss do say to allow 5lbs either way. Midi & Everhard thought she seemed light to them, but I know what you mean about that 15 to 20lbs difference on dolls. She is much lighter than my B8 :lol: but if you can handle 75 to 80lbs she is well worth it as she is one fantastic doll :thumbs_up:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

INFORMATIONS