DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

A PIB kiss head? Patrick's and my PM... continued

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Zarnon
Former Member

A PIB kiss head? Patrick's and my PM... continued

Post by Zarnon »

Hi all...

I am really stuck on this doll and if I don't get her now I will get her next. Really awesome sculpting, the videos look hot.

The only thing missing (for me) is a great kiss head.

It's not a complex formula. I have a great example in Abyss original RD1 mid size heads. I discovered this capability by experimentation and was blown away by it. Dolls that don't have it (my AI) or can't replicate it (my BoyToy) are less fun.

I had Matt work on this with the Summer face. He did an excellent job on the closed channel but the doll jaw got hung up on the neck. I considered cutting it but that would've destroyed the resale value.

The reason the RD1 face works so well for kissing is:

(1) Mouth ability to open about a finger and a half wide without force. The head/face and skull design (mobile lower jaw that doesn't get hung up) allows this to happen easily.
(2) Mobile (not fixed) tongue that has space enough to move in the opened mouth. The mid to large size RD faces work awesome for this.
(3) Vacuum , so you need an oral cavity with a closed end.

Here's some of Patrick's thoughts:
Patrick:

Hi, thanks so much! I think that the Eden head would lend itself best to the addition of a movable/removable tongue. Let me know which face suits you and we'll see if we can make that happen. I'm at a show right now so may be a bit slow to reply. Have a fantastic day! P

Only the faerie and Hope heads have closed mouths. I believe our heads are known for their oral capabilities. (such good girls)...if Hope is on your short list , I could always resculpt the lower half of the mouth with it more open(with removable tongue) and then make a new mold of it. I'm beginning to make variations on the faces like this.

Best, patrick
I'm not sure you'd have to resculpt anything as long as the doll construction allows the mouth to open (see above). It's no secret Abyss has a hinge on the lower jaw which on the RD1 allows it to open (on my Boy Toy it hung up on the neck, no way to change it without cutting something). They have a semi open mouth design you have on yours.

After seeing the videos, threads, galleries, etc. I'm completely obsessed now with the PIB and R13. I think the only cure is to somehow get one of each. 0X
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Zarnon
Former Member

Re: A PIB kiss head? Patrick's and my PM... continued

Post by Zarnon »

BTW, the AI 'kiss' heads I have are ok but they do not have a closed oral cavity and the tongue is fixed.

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

I would love to have tongue for Destiny, and I will say that PIBS are soft so thier lower jaw does move during kissing and it feels very real as it is, so it would have to be great with a tongue so tell us Patrick how that coming along?
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

What a coinsidence, last time I talked to Pat we discussed adding a tongue. He said he was working on a few ideas.
The PIB heads don't have bottom teeth, just an impression of a tongue. My idea was to undercut the first inch or two of the molded tongue to make it able to wiggle, great for tonsil hockey, if you know what I mean.
As for the heads, they are solid molded silicone, so you can stretch and move the chin anyway you want. Hold her face in your hands and you can make her kiss you right back. My girls love to kiss.
I can't keep them apart sometimes...
pic7.JPG
pic7.JPG (396.96 KiB) Viewed 2785 times
Lana & Nyki

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Is the inside of the head closed (in other words a closed oral cavity)?

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

The mouth cavity is open like a normal mouth but as you get to the back of the mouth the canal curves up into the head, with a flatter molded tongue at the base inside. Slight texture on the tongue also. Feels very real to the touch. My Nyki is a Cali face, and her mouth is smaller than the others, so she's best for kissing and finger sucking, which she loves! The other PIB mouths are more accomodating, so to speak. :D

B-Zilla Lives
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by B-Zilla Lives »

Are you guys lumping kiss-capable heads and oral-capable heads under the same term?

I take "Kissable" to mean that the doll can open it's mouth, but that the depth of the cavity isn't enough for what's required for oral sex. Not deep enough for a ding-ding, in other words. :mrgreen:
Bubbles' #1 Fan

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Well B-zilla I'm not sure. The RD1 heads are great for french kissing. It's the combo of the mobile tongue and closed oral cavity. For oral sex I didn't find it as fun but it wasn't because I couldn't get in.

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

Hey guys,
Here are a few pics of my Eden face. The mouth can open wide and has a realistic mouth cavity (except no teeth!) and at the back of the cavity is a canal that curves up into the head. Here you can see the molded tongue...
Lana-mouth1.JPG
Lana-mouth1.JPG (324.6 KiB) Viewed 2635 times
You can manipulate the chin to change her expression (really cool during up close face time) or close her mouth...
Lana-mouth2.JPG
Lana-mouth2.JPG (306.38 KiB) Viewed 2635 times
Very flexible and soft. They are "kiss-capable" as well as orally receptive (except for a few of the PIB faces which are closed mouth).
The canal is closed ended, so there is a suction effect when you get all the way in, with great sound effects too!

Incognito
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Incognito »

I've never seen a picture of a PIB with the mouth open like that. The tongue looks awesome. I didn't even notice that there were no bottom teeth because it looks so natural. It looks like she is just hiding her teeth (like when you get a BJ).
....one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened....

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

Yeah, it took me awhile to figure out what was different about the PIB faces with no lower front teeth. I think it gives them a sensual kind of pout to the lips and mouth. Plus, no sharp edges!

jerryboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jerryboy »

Wow, she is so realistic up close. Great camera shot as well. The bottom picture looks especially like a real woman. Patricks faces are superb. I can see why
some of us would see shortcomings like missing lower teeth since they look so real, we might take for granted they should have lower teeth...lol I myself wouldn't mind the missing teeth, although maybe to add realism, in the future Patrick might consider having them added. However we must keep in mind, the cost of these dolls right now are in line with the demand so lets keep things simple for now.

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Thank you for the pics Charlie Wone. Yes, that head looks excellent. I think a simple (very soft) tongue like a RD and a mold that takes out the fixed would about do it.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

CharlieWone wrote:<snip>The mouth cavity is open like a normal mouth but as you get to the back of the mouth the canal curves up into the head, with a flatter molded tongue at the base inside. </snip> :D
Wow! So you really can "frak her brains out" then, can't you? :mrgreen:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

They were made for it, that's for sure!

INFORMATIONS