SexDollAmerica.com

POLL:What is your Relationship Status ?

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!

My relationship status is...

Single - with doll
38%
Dating or in a relationship - with doll
9%
Married - with doll
19%
Divorced - with doll
10%
Widowed - with doll
3%
Single - without doll
10%
Dating or in a relationship - without doll
3%
Married - without doll
5%
Divorced - without doll
3%
Widowed - without doll
0%

Total votes: 663

Zarnon
Former Member

Re: POLL:What is your Relationship Status ?

Post by Zarnon »

Six years under the same roof with one woman, and a year and a half with another... is 7 1/2 of the best years of my life I'll never get back.
Last three have definitely had ups and downs. Many problems related to the dolls and other things.

Then there are moments when my heart melts from something she said.

I remember being very lonely with a doll so it's been a mixed blessing.

If I'm ever single I'm holding out for a doll friendly female. :angel: The rarest of women. :cool:
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: POLL:What is your Relationship Status

Post by Szalinski »

sanpedro wrote:Single and loving it. Not a chance in hell any woman is going to put a leash on me.

Six years under the same roof with one woman, and a year and a half with another... is 7 1/2 of the best years of my life I'll never get back.
It's not a leash anymore SP; it's a lein :evil:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Debra
Former Member

Post by Debra »

I was lucky in that I had an ex judge on my side, I got a clean break and ran like hell to freedom. The next guy had two kids with her :roll: lost his home and custody of his kids.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/air_mattress/sets/72157625047918693/

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: POLL:What is your Relationship Status

Post by B3F11dolly »

Checking this topic again after some time, LOL...

btw, first of all, meanwhile I added a vote for "single and doll owner". There is nothing that makes me fit in there, other than technically, I'm still single and I have a doll, which isn't much as for what the category means. But there's even less proving I don't fit into this category, at least technically, so... :roll: whatever makes the majority round here happy, I vote for it... :P

I didn't intend to hijack this thread with speculations about "basic requirements"...
but... :roll: ...
fuji wrote:
Vanessa wrote:
Bianca wrote:The "basic requirement" for single is to NOT have a relationship at the time and the basic requirement for "WITH DOLL" is to own a doll :)
I doubt that you understood what I wanted to insinuate with "basic requirement". :roll: :P

Never mind. :wink: :?
Maybe this "basic requirement" wich most of us are so proud of? :mrgreen: :wink:
Anyway, despite the changes, you're still single and a doll owner for the moment... Even if you're in a particular situation, that doesn't really fit with the majority in this category... But I understand your point of view (well... I guess... If I've made no mistake in the interpretation of this famous "basic requirement", of course!! :mrgreen: ).
pulchri-dude wrote:So soon to be losing "basic requirement" means there can be no fitting or logical "real" doll owner category, as if there aren't any (faux) female lesbian owners of female dolls?

They appear to think they are having fun without having to lose a "basic requirement"
http://www.tube8.com/shemale/bella-donn ... es-/37861/

Warning naturally the aboves is zoinks gender bending

Time to down the flaxseed oil & Dr. Lin's cock doubling Chinese herbs - they're better hung than me :wink:
Before speculations get weirder... I can do an "official global sticky announcement thread" about my situation and all types of "basic requirements" later on when the time is right. For now, everyone having to speculate can just send me a p.m. :roll: :P 8)

Incognito
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Incognito »

You don't have to elaborate to anyone just to make a point Vanessa. If you're like me your mood dictates what you do online and sometimes it isn't for the best. I was kicking myself in the ass last week for some things I said online because of the mood I was in.
....one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened....

Rollins

Post by Rollins »

"Married with Doll" here.

The wife was actually cool with it. Said she needed a rest from my Primal Alpha Dog self always wanting it literally (4) times a day if possible, and with (2) kids... 4 going on 5 and 20 months respectively... that doesn't happen all that often. Thus I sought out an alternative. Started off looking at Real Dolls and ended up liking the Teddy Babe line (Deluxe for me), though I plan to own an RD and Private Island Beauty (Eden) in the future as well. But only after I purchase the Lisa TBD. 8)

The hard part is in keeping her (Veronica Dangerously) secured (though comfortable on an Ottoman) in a closet within a walk in closet LOCKED, so that the kids don't discover her. I'm spent as it is right now. Probably have had Veronica 12 times already just since last Thursday (of this posting). But the photo ops is fun too.

spider91

Post by spider91 »

I'm divoriced and don't own a doll yet. But I plan on buying one withing the next 4 months once I can make up my mind on which one to buy.

theodoric
Former Member

Post by theodoric »

spider91 wrote: I'm divoriced and don't own a doll yet. But I plan on buying one withing the next 4 months once I can make up my mind on which one to buy.
LOL . . yeah, coming in here is kind of like being a kid in a Toys-R-Us :D . . where do you start :? . . what do you get first :P . . what catches your eye the most :oops: . . it took me a while to make a final decision 8O

and like you, I am divorced with no doll yet . . . I am also planning on getting one in the not to distant future :D

niah
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by niah »

In a relationship with my boyfriend with doll. :mrgreen:

Incognito
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Incognito »

So are does your boyfriend have a doll, or do you have a boyfriend and you also have a doll? What type of doll?
....one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened....

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Incognito wrote:So are does your boyfriend have a doll, or do you have a boyfriend and you also have a doll? What type of doll?
Earlier in this thread niah wrote:
niah wrote:I am disabled. I have a boyfriend but he's much older. My female doll is a companion. I can snuggle her, sleep next to her. I can do whatever I want and she isn't complaining or griping. As for sex, I've tried a double dildo with her. It works, and is pretty hot. My boyfriend has no interest in her, but she's not for him. She's for me.

I think more people should be open to the idea of a doll. Especially the disabled! People assume the disabled are nonsexual beings, but they need sex and intimacy.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Never had a real girl. No sex, no dates, no girlfriend. Never, and I'm 47 years old.

Which do you count as a doll? High end silicone, Blow Up, Mannequin?
What about a printed pillow in the shape of a girl?

I have a mannequin head on an improvised doll, made out of clothes stuffed with fabric.
I guess the body is similar to that of a scarecrow, except stuffed with fabric as opposed to hay.
Would that qualify as a doll?

theodoric
Former Member

Post by theodoric »

niah wrote: People assume the disabled are nonsexual beings, but they need sex and intimacy.
I know they are not non-sexual . . . very well . . one of the nice things about webcam . . is you KNOW the person on the other end is the sex they say they are

niah
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by niah »

So are does your boyfriend have a doll, or do you have a boyfriend and you also have a doll? What type of doll?

Well now it's single with doll! Hannah Harper is the doll, I named her Eve.

davedoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by davedoll »

Me and my girlfriend decide to get a teddy babe delux for christmas and try kinky stuff on boxing day, haha should be fun. :D

INFORMATIONS