SexDollAmerica.com

POLL:What is your Relationship Status ?

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!

My relationship status is...

Single - with doll
38%
Dating or in a relationship - with doll
9%
Married - with doll
19%
Divorced - with doll
10%
Widowed - with doll
3%
Single - without doll
10%
Dating or in a relationship - without doll
3%
Married - without doll
5%
Divorced - without doll
3%
Widowed - without doll
0%

Total votes: 663

fuji

Re: I Own A Doll And I Am

Post by fuji »

Well... I'd like to vote, but, as I'm still waiting for my dollies... I guess I'll have to wait some months before doing it! :P
Vanessa wrote:
Bianca wrote:The "basic requirement" for single is to NOT have a relationship at the time and the basic requirement for "WITH DOLL" is to own a doll :)
I doubt that you understood what I wanted to insinuate with "basic requirement". :roll: :P

Never mind. :wink: :?
Maybe this "basic requirement" wich most of us are so proud of? :mrgreen: :wink:
Anyway, despite the changes, you're still single and a doll owner for the moment... Even if you're in a particular situation, that doesn't really fit with the majority in this category... But I understand your point of view (well... I guess... If I've made no mistake in the interpretation of this famous "basic requirement", of course!! :mrgreen: ).

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: POLL:Forum Member Status

Post by tchon »

It seems because the decision of getting a doll is a very personal and individual one, doll owners don't like to fit into categories. Having a doll around seems to sharpen ones own personality, does it? Whatever you put up, there always will be some in the "other".

I have never thought of what happened if the bond between a doll and his/her owner goes away. I guess if this happens to me I would vote for "without doll" - never mind technicalities here.

WYPirate
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: POLL:What is your Relationship Status

Post by WYPirate »

Though it's to change soon, add one for "Widowed-Without Doll".

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Divorced - with doll

Divorced my wife almost 6 years ago this October, I'm 31 right now.

sanpedro
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sanpedro »

Single and loving it. Not a chance in hell any woman is going to put a leash on me.

Six years under the same roof with one woman, and a year and a half with another... is 7 1/2 of the best years of my life I'll never get back.

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

Married.

I cant take care of myself, and being orphaned i need a flesh woman to iron my clothes and look after my material needs.

pulchri-dude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pulchri-dude »

So soon to be losing "basic requirement" means there can be no fitting or logical "real" doll owner category, as if there aren't any (faux) female lesbian owners of female dolls?

They appear to think they are having fun without having to lose a "basic requirement"
http://www.tube8.com/shemale/bella-donn ... es-/37861/

Warning naturally the aboves is zoinks gender bending

Time to down the flaxseed oil & Dr. Lin's cock doubling Chinese herbs - they're better hung than me :wink:

Oh, I'd fit into several of the poll categories simultaneously :wink:

theodoric
Former Member

Re: I Own A Doll And I Am

Post by theodoric »

NotMyName wrote:Only a handful of people have voted so far, but at the moment it looks like single, married, and widowed people have dolls, while dating and divorced people don't. :wink:
well . . this is one divorced person who doesnt have a doll right now . . but will be getting one :D

rubb3rl0v3r wrote:Married.

I cant take care of myself, and being orphaned i need a flesh woman to iron my clothes and look after my material needs.
I guess that makes me a bit of an odd ball . . I dont need a human woman to take care of me . . even when I was married I was normally the one who took care of the laundry (because I want it done right "my way") and the cooking . . I taught one ex-wife, and one ex-gf how to cook because they didnt know how

my mom always told me I started showing my independent streak while I was still in diapers . . I have never "needed" a human female in my life . . . LOL and that is probably part of why I have been divorced 4 times . . since I dont "need" one it makes me very difficult to catch and hold on to using the normal methods human females use to trap us :twisted:

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

REALLY off topic but...

Post by Szalinski »

When I view this forum with my WebTV, it formats it to fit on my standard scree television set. Well when it does this, the title for this particular thread reads thus:

POLL: WHAT
IS YOUR
RELATIONS-
HIP STATUS?

Her hips are fine, thanks for asking. :lol:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: REALLY off topic but...

Post by IanEvans »

Szalinski wrote:POLL: WHAT
IS YOUR
RELATIONS-
HIP STATUS?
Curvy and cute. :mrgreen:

Just an update, but as of this post, single people with a dolls are the clear majority here, while married doll owners are a distant second, and doll owners who are either dating or divorced are tied for third. Interesting... :|

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

Erika
Doll
Doll

Post by Erika »

Szalinski wrote:When I view this forum with my WebTV, it formats it to fit on my standard scree television set. Well when it does this, the title for this particular thread reads thus:

POLL: WHAT
IS YOUR
RELATIONS-
HIP STATUS?
Just take a look at my avatar :P

Actually these are kinda funny too:
Married - with doll 14% 14% [ 16 ]
Divorced - with doll 10% 10% [ 12 ]
There are almost as many people who divorced their doll as who are married to their doll. :P
This is my dollalbum, My (identical) twinsister Kim has her own album. We also have our own thread in the 4Woods subforum where we post our pics.

We had another sister Annika, her album also has a lot of pics of me.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

WYPirate wrote:Though it's to change soon, add one for "Widowed-Without Doll".

Sorry to hear bout your status. Losing a partner is one of the toughest things in life :(

Does this mean you have a doll on the way, or another relationship?
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

theodoric
Former Member

Post by theodoric »

Erika wrote: Actually these are kinda funny too:
Married - with doll 14% 14% [ 16 ]
Divorced - with doll 10% 10% [ 12 ]
There are almost as many people who divorced their doll as who are married to their doll. :P
now that would be an interesting couple of categories to include in the survey 8)

married to doll :D
divorced from doll :roll:

and maybe one extra category

"just dating" their doll :wink:

*wanders off wondering where I can find a group of liberals so I can get them going on the idea that if same sex marriages should be legal . . then I should be able to get legally married to my doll :D . . after all, the marriage can be consummated :D *

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Re: POLL:What is your Relationship Status ?

Post by LorileiXAlec »

I am married and getting a doll so soon I will be married with a doll. ^^ :D

AlbertE

Re: POLL:What is your Relationship Status ?

Post by AlbertE »

Not married....yet
Met a BEAUTY last night......

with very nice doll....

INFORMATIONS