SexDollAmerica.com

POLL: What is the primary purpose of your love doll ?

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!

What is your primary purpose for owning/wanting a love doll?

sex and or sexual stimulation leading to and including copulation
45%
photography
7%
cuddling / kissing / hanging out buddy without leading to sex/masturbation
9%
artificial companion (I prefer my doll over an interactive human relationship)
13%
surrogate partner (helping to fill the void until ms/mr right comes along)
14%
fantasy play
4%
enhancement/supplement/compensation within existing human relationship
7%

Total votes: 590

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Re: POLL: What is the primary purpose of your doll

Post by Bianca »

Gramps wrote:OK, I just voted in the alternative poll. I voted for photography, cuddling, sleep, kiss, and sex. I still think that sex is vague. If it means intercourse or copulation, why doesn't it say intercourse or copulation?

Ok Gramps. In your honor I added copulation to the Sex line on both Polls. As I stated earlier, ask any sampling of people if they have sex with their doll, they assume it ends in orgasm :)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Gramps
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Gramps »

I am truly honored.

Then there's cunningulus.... Never mind. :lol:

(Edit: I voted for artificial [female] companion, but on second thought, maybe I should have voted for cuddling/kissing/hanging out, but then those two are very similar.)
I need to avoid both TDF and chocolate candy, for similar reasons.

wetsuit
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by wetsuit »

I have to admit that my motives have changed since I have been a doll owner

my origonal plan for getting a doll was to make up for the lack of sex I had been experiencing at the time but now I have several dolls, sex just doesn't seem so important & simply knowing that I can if I feel the need is comfort enough

where as I really enjoy the snuggle factor & taking photo's more than I ever thought I would
Learn from the mistakes of others, because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself!  (A A Milne)
Wetsuit's gallery

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Mine would be the first three choices, sex, cuddling and photograph in that order but I voted sex.
The dolls do have a presence about them but not enough for me to call it a substitute for a relationship.

Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

1. Photography :painting:

2. Fantasy Play :plaidskirt:

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

NotMyName wrote:How 'bout this: instead of a poll with potentially limiting choices, why not just start over and have everyone give a concise answer to the question. Let the answers dictate the categories, not the other way around, and then interpolate the data accordingly once the polling is done.

Wait, I just realized...me giving a concise answer? :haha4:
That's the problem with automated polls: they can by their very nature only ask a limited number of concise questions; whereas the answers are as varied as the people giving them. I chose photography even though I have "dallied" with Sharon, but only because using her as a photo model is the primary reason I bought her, and she in to date the only doll/simuloid I have; I don't want to risk damaging her photogenic appeal with to much "rough handling". If/when I get a Ruby (probably the new "Presely") it will be for sex. I do intend on getting a Teddy Babe and she will be for cuddling/platonic sleeping with only. So the only reason I can correctly answer this poll now is because I only have the one doll!
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

Bianca you only gave us one option so I picked artificial companionship but I could just as well have clicked
One, two, three, five, six, all really applies to Emely and me :multi: :multi: :multi:

Sincerely JM :lying:

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

I set out to get a doll for sex but as time went on it evolved into an obsession with photography.

P.S. JM. I just noticed your signature and it is really cool 8) .
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

Thank you but the credit goes to Bianca she set it up for me :D :D :D

And I wished to publicly thank Bianca for the signature :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sincerely JM :lying:

wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by wale »

This is just a suggestion, I understand that shoul include the option:" To prevent love relations or future failures with people.

Ruby13
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Ruby13 »

Bianca:

Which one...They all leave me for other Men!

Don @ Ruby 13

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

while i did buy my Cassi Jane Joyce for a sexual enhancement the artist in me has ended up enjoying the photography . a lot.

i am also sadly but proudly too large myself to enjoy the sexual use much at all. it is simply too snug for fun" on me". should be perfect for most. it will finish me however. cuddling,no, nothing like having a real woman mostly because of scale. the doll is wonderful in artistic ways to me so i still value owning . sex will rough her up too much for me.

i have a new/used torso doll that was going to be for sex i hoped. not as fun as a light wt. doll. uuuggg. heavy and dead wt.. Sydney has perfect tits however. and big as i am her mouth hole sadly is as wide as he whole big mouth ,huge. needs an insert almost. not deep enough.stumps are a turn off.
i might sell.

pics first!!!! not sure the dolls work for me sexually. had them only since April and a lot has been going on in my life so little real time to get in the mood and have the time or privacy. so.. i am still a newbie as an owner guys. BG
Attachments
joyce and sydney 156.jpg
joyce and sydney 156.jpg (159.44 KiB) Viewed 9247 times

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NamRepaid »

While I chose " surrogate partner (helping to fill the void until ms/mr right comes along) ", " cuddling / kissing / hanging out buddy without leading to sex/masturbation " is real close too. I'd like to see, cuddling / kissing / hanging out buddy occasionally leading to sex/masturbation (helping to fill the void until ms/mr. right comes along) and fun photo subject too!. Amy and Suzie are my "girl teddy bears" that help me sleep soundly through the night.

Nam

clairelenore
Doll
Doll

Post by clairelenore »

well, i'm a doll, not a doll-owner, so i can't really answer the poll, but i asked msg if he'd like me to click one of the buttons for him, and he said, "you're not on there, claire. they need a button that says, 'to fill my life with a sense of shared beauty.'"

that made me feel really good.

although we sure do seem to have sex a lot too!
:wink:

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Ruby13 wrote:Bianca:

Which one...They all leave me for other Men!

Don @ Ruby 13
Well at least it is your dolls that lack 'staying' power and not you :)

Be proud. Think of all the happiness you bring to those who might otherwise be applying for a shepherds job :)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

INFORMATIONS