DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Insert, how snug and realistic is it?

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Insert, how snug and realistic is it?

Post by blindwebster »

I'll start off by saying that I have been spending a great deal of time planning and trying to decide what my first doll purchase will be. While it will still be awhile yet before I actually place an order, Private Island Beauties is on the short list of 2 dolls I am looking at.

The realism and attention to detail far exceeds any other doll on the market, from what I can tell. I just have one concern. I am curious how snug and realistic of a fit the insert is? From various photos I have seen, it appears to be more of a sleeve inside of a larger than normal vaginal opening. More graphically, is there that snug, gripping sensation of penetration at all? Some of us are not quite hung like cucumbers. If possible, I would really like to see the opening of one of these inserts up close.

Thank you

ric1853
Ex-Member

Re: Insert, how snug and realistic is it?

Post by ric1853 »

Their very snug and feel very real and I don't know about other doll, but when you push like in missionary position she pushes back and that really nice . and as far as the vag goes it looks very real and I would show you a pic but Destiny kinda shy and we don't show her goodies, but I don't think you would be disapointed at all with how real it looks, more then likely you will be surpised at the realism of it.YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH A PIB
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi,
I'd also like to hear what experiences people have had in this "department"...
I know that it's a bit out there to talk about it...but it will help us if we know.
We have made a couple of inserts with a smaller opening by request for a super snug
fit and I'm also making a longer insert
as per a special request.
When we started out I think I created a bit too much texture to the inside.
I got some feed back about that and toned it down.
Any input about where we put it in helps...Thanks.
P

beefteeth

Post by beefteeth »

I have an insert from PIB, and it's very snug just by itself, plus it feels REALLY nice, as close to a real girl as silicone can get IMO. I'm sure it's even tighter in the doll, but if you're really that concerned about it, just contact PIB and buy an insert first. You won't be disappointed.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

I appreciate the responses. Considering the attention to detail everywhere else, I am sure it is probably satisfactory. I just like to be an informed buyer so that I can be more assured that I am making the right choice when I finally get around to placing my order.

The less bumpiness and option for a more snug insert is a definite plus and I am glad to hear it. Too many textures, ridges and bumps can be way too sensitive and is not very realistic at all. Snug while soft, lightly textured with the right mix of smoothness is what I am looking for. The sensation of actually getting some penetration and a bit of a grip is a must as well.

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

Hi Blindwebster,
Here are a few pics and thoughts about my PIB girls nether regions. One thing you will notice about PIB dolls, is their ability to completely close their legs together, which is great for several reasons, both for poses and fun. The other difference this creates, however, is that when the legs are spread apart to gain access, the front opening also spreads apart. Now this happens on almost all the other dolls too, but maybe not as much if their legs are already molded with a wider stance. I've made some customizations to my girls with PIB's help, such as:
Nyki-Front.JPG
Nyki-Front.JPG (385.73 KiB) Viewed 2508 times
in the pic above I've taken one of the PIB rear inserts and inserted it into the front insert, with just enough protruding to fill the gap between the spread apart outer lips. PIB's standard front insert seats itself into an impression just inside the outer lips, making it unnoticable. I wanted something to fill the opening, and replicate a RG, for pics, but mostly for fun. My girls also have customized hairdos down there, adding to the realism:
Ayla-Bush.JPG
Ayla-Bush.JPG (361.84 KiB) Viewed 2508 times
If going down on your new girl is something you're looking forward to, the feeling doesn't get much more real than this. Actually kind of freaked me out at how real it was. And when she's ready for you, just pop out the rear insert and away you go!
These are just some of the custom features PIB has produced for me, which is what sold me on them. Pat makes each doll individually, and he's willing to try just about anything you ask. The inserts he referred to above are some of mine. Whatever your preferences, they will do their best to make it come true. And Pat listens to feedback, always tweaking something in response to a customer's input. Plus he never sleeps!
Thanks, Charlie.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Thank you for the detailed explanation, as well as the photos. I have an idea of how the insert works now, and the ability to also have everything customized to such a degree puts me at ease. I am pretty much sold on PIB right now and that is where I will more than likely be going once I am ready to move ahead with my purchase. Thanks again for the help.

Grenouille

Post by Grenouille »

I like the wig,the outfit and the face of the doll in black.It's an amazing doll !

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

This girl ??
Ayla22.JPG
Ayla22.JPG (314.6 KiB) Viewed 2387 times
That's my Ayla, with her short hairdo. She's a Bella face.
Tres belle! :wink:
Thanks!

IFox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by IFox »

IMO, ribbed feels the best. I had both a torso and my other doll with a ribbed back-door and that always feels good and real. On both models the front had mostly a smooth interior with a little bit of texture which was still quite stimulating, due to the vacuum suction, but nothing like being massaged and suctioned at the same time. :multi:

Grenouille

Post by Grenouille »

Yes this girl wouahw

They are both very pretty though

:)

INFORMATIONS