www.funwestdoll.com

Add-A-Bosom

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Figure8

Add-A-Bosom

Post by Figure8 »

Greets all,

It's been a while since I obtained my latex doll. I had originally ordered the Madame but was sent the Lolita doll. Not seeing the dolls up close before, I hadn't made this realization until later (the Lolita was sent in a Madame box). But I didn't really care; the Lolita still had everything I wanted in a nice doll. Nice face, nice hair, great body and she was great to snuggle with.

The fact that the Lolita has no breasts didn't really cause me concern. She was a great snuggle-buddy which is primarily why I wanted to get her. Now, however, I am kinda finding the lack of breasts rather ...lacking. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to rectify this? Sort of "add breasts" to the doll, even on a temporary basis?

Maybe I should get her implants?! Hehe :) :) :) :) :)

Sith_Lord

Post by Sith_Lord »

Would these do the trick? silicone breasts They also sell these at underworks I would think they'll work?
I suddenly realized I\'m living in a dollhouse!

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

I actually have some breast enhancers which I use to create cleavage in my bras. They are awesome! Silicone warms very quickly to body temp and jiggles nicely. Buy your doll some sheer bras and stick them in, I think you'll be pleased with how they will look and feel. This is a link with a nice selection:

http://www.midcoast.com/~natejan/Decollete.html

Rainy

Figure8

Post by Figure8 »

Hmmm, interesting!!! Some of the those come with or without nipples (with! with!! :) ). They also look like they could be fun on their own too 8O hehe

I will investigate further. I assume that these would require a bra to hold them as they proabably don't come with straps? heh

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

I looked at that site--very interesting. I saw the part that said how to determine which part to buy (to cover your own breast)--but how big is the resulting cup? Do they add one, two, three cup sizes?

If I had a small-busted doll I'd definitely go with that option.

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Guys, I can tell you that bigger is better, at least in the fake boob department :wink: I got the Pals Classic Nipple set, which were supposed to add 1-2 cup sizes. They actually added 1 cup size. They are A plus as far as wiggly and jiggly go, and like cyberskin you powder them down and they feel very real. Their color is not very realistic, they're kind of a dark pink, but I hear you can add makeup and the material will absorb it to make them a more natural skin tone color. However I haven't done this because I don't want to chance ruining my bras. Like they said, they have a flat back so you will want to take that into account.

The Pals bumped me up from a B to a small C. I'd go for the bigger sizes, since they pump you up 2 or more cup sizes. They didn't fit in all of my bras so you will want to bring them with you when you buy bras to ensure they fit and look right. I recommend Target's line of bras, Gilligan O'Malley, because they make gorgeous sheer floral and lacy bras that look very sexy, fit the Pals nicely and only cost 10-12 dollars. You would want to buy underwire to keep the boobs from falling out :D Also, they have some kind of sticky tape you can buy to put them on the breast to "go braless," but I don't know how that would work. Yes, my hubby enjoyed the "bigger" me :wink: If you have any more questions about size or fit, PM me and I'll try to answer them!

Have fun, Rainy

BangIt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BangIt »

Hey Figure8,

If you are not worried about costs, these are quite amazingly lifelike:
http://www.amazingbreasts.co.uk/silicone-breasts.html

Also, check out their Pure Siloxane forms - a little more pricey, but....DAMN!!
http://www.amazingbreasts.co.uk/pure-siloxane.html

They also sell Latex Breast Adhesive so you can affix these beauties!

:)
...when a problem comes along, you must bang it...

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

I'm very curious to see those "amazing breasts" myself! If anyone gets them please let me know, with a full "product review" :lol:

Rainy

Figure8

Post by Figure8 »

Whoa! Hold the phone!!! I am supposed to believe that the breasts that they are showing in those pictures are merely adhered-on-fake-breasts??!! 8O 8O 8O Those can't be the pictures of the actual product in use...

Those are TOO real looking, they cannot be just some fake, silicone breasts glued to a flat-chested person....

But if they are, I would just a pair for 'myself'... get it? *wink, wink* *nudge, nudge* say no more... ;)

But back to the topic. Those silicone ones are way to expensive though. $675-875 for some breasts, I may as well save up for a whole silicone doll. The cheaper version are a bit more reasonable though. Also, the Bouncing Breasts in a Bra sound like fun....

God I love this forum! Where else in the world can a male human talk about inflatable dolls, getting fake breasts and bras and not suffer some negative social repercussion??!! Thanks all!

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

Figure8 wrote:Those are TOO real looking, they cannot be just some fake, silicone breasts glued to a flat-chested person....
I thought the same thing when I saw that pic. I can see the line at the top where I suppose you're supposed to think that's the seam between prosthesis and skin, but I think it's been Photoshopped in. That picture looks like a Playboy shot to me.

That really blows their credibility in my book. For that kind of money you you see the product. This sort of thing always makes me suspicious. People want you to shell out $200 for a doll but you can't actually see what it looks like (for obvious reasons).
But if they are, I would just a pair for 'myself'
Figure8, you are too cool for school. ;)
God I love this forum! Where else in the world can a male human talk about inflatable dolls, getting fake breasts and bras and not suffer some negative social repercussion??!! Thanks all!
I agree wholeheartedly.

Figure8

Post by Figure8 »

I can see the line at the top where I suppose you're supposed to think that's the seam between prosthesis and skin, but I think it's been Photoshopped in.

EXACTLY. First they look *absolutely* real. Second they *perfectly* match the "flat-chested model" that is wearing them; perfect skin tone and everything.

lim2002
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lim2002 »

It is too real.... :!:

Kind of like they take the picture and modific it. I just guess, no offense at all :D

My wife did sell the silicone breast that look like my icon, if you interest, you can e-mail me at lim2002@ureach.com
I am not advertise here, just try to help if somebody looking for one.

ClosetMonster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: The back of your closet, past the old band uniform, and behind that tattered stack of comics.

Post by ClosetMonster »

The pictures are fakes. If you look through the rest of their stuff, it's pretty much all faked. They even offer a mask that supposedly makes you look like the beautiful blonde in the picture. I've seen the mask. It's a girl, but that's about the only resemblance. They sell the same stuff everybody else does, they just fake their advertising, which makes me not want to trust them for anything else....like giving them my money.

nos4a2

Breast forms

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

Figure8

Post by Figure8 »

Wow! Thanks nos4a2, that's a lot of helpful info. :) I will check that out right away.

I would probably use Raingirl's idea and just use a bra instead of trying to "fix" anything to the doll. Having the option to just remove the "add-ons" and keep the doll the way it was originally is a nice option too. ;)

INFORMATIONS