Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

WD features

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

regul8

WD features

Post by regul8 »

does anyone know if all the WD's share the same skin tone? (including Kaylani Lei) And do they come shaved? I know not too many ppl have them yet but I'm sure someone can answer these questions for me. Thanks!

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: WD features

Post by RaDiv »

Nope!
Abyss wrote:The Alektra dolls are made in our standard Asian skin tone (jessica drake is Medium). We are developing a custom skin tone for the Kaylani Lei doll as none of our standard colors were a close enough match.
She told me to come but I was already there

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

I did see Midiman's Jessica Drake doll naked very briefly at the Hershey Meet, and I seem to recall her being shaved...though I'm sure this would be due to the real Jessica Drake keeping herself bare as well. These dolls are meant to be exact likenesses (hence no customization options), so I'd figure that the dolls' pubic hair (or lack thereof) would depend on their human counterparts' personal grooming habits.

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

The Wicked dolls all come shaved. :)

--Amanda
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

regul8

Post by regul8 »

thank you!

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

I believe the skin tones are representitive of the actress the particular doll is made to look like, so Kaylani would obviously be a different tone than, say Jessica Drake.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS