DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

New pictures of Sophie

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Polemist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New pictures of Sophie

Post by Polemist »

Hi folks.

Haven't been around for a few months - too busy with work - but here are some new shots of my little Sophie. Enjoy...

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=3484
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=3485

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New pictures of Sophie

Post by timetraveler1 »

hello Polemist , i just checked out your doll album and "i loved the first album the doll remided me of a pin up model of the 50's ( and thats a good thing !! ) very nice did you put the face mole on or wwas it ordered that way ? i like the looks of it! very very nice !! thanks for sharing pics ! :D

Polemist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Polemist »

Yuh - thanks Timetraveller. I've recently been looking at quite a few paintings by Elvgren (especially) as well as Driben, Moran...

My god - those women are sexy! My set, "her seamier side" was influenced by that 50's look, though obviously the seamed stockings are a very easy short cut to the era. I was looking for a retro image with the clothes, make up, hair...so I am very happy that you saw it that way too.

The moles are applied by me; I just use a water based marker pen with a brown colour. Moles I find kinda sexy too...

Regards.

mission

Post by mission »

I've been looking at all your albums, Polemist. Sophie is very photogenic in all her guises and you have taken a lovely range of pictures. My PIB Bella similarly looks very nice in photos and I regularly take pictures of her. You are right about a change of wig giving the doll a totally different personality. After some experimentation I have discovered Bella is a natural blonde and not a brunette. In fact she looks so different now I am thinking of renaming her to Tricia after the actress who plays Caprica 6 in Battlestar Galactica. I can thank Szalinski for his constant references to that show for my interest in it now. Strangely, or maybe not so strangely, the persona of a robot (Cylon in this case) fits a doll very well.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Polemist wrote:Hi folks.

Haven't been around for a few months - too busy with work - but here are some new shots of my little Sophie. Enjoy...
And enjoy I did!

Love the cleavage in this one:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... 484&pos=19

I especially like the outfit she had on in that one. Her eyes go well with it.

That's a good shot of her wig, nice pink lips, pinkened cheeks, and flowery dress!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... 485&pos=13

Glad this private Island Beauty, was made public so we all could enjoy looking at her, too! ;)

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

mission wrote:I've been looking at all your albums, Polemist. Sophie is very photogenic in all her guises and you have taken a lovely range of pictures. My PIB Bella similarly looks very nice in photos and I regularly take pictures of her. You are right about a change of wig giving the doll a totally different personality. After some experimentation I have discovered Bella is a natural blonde and not a brunette. In fact she looks so different now I am thinking of renaming her to Tricia after the actress who plays Caprica 6 in Battlestar Galactica. I can thank Szalinski for his constant references to that show for my interest in it now. Strangely, or maybe not so strangely, the persona of a robot (Cylon in this case) fits a doll very well.
Sharon is blushing! :oops:

Post some pic's, or a link to some. "We'd" like to see the other "Cylon" in the group!
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

hello again Polemist , yeah it's easy to notice the pin up retro look for any one who's old school or can appreciate that art form and you did a great job at it to , keep up the great work "and" retro look i hope to see more photo's of this style maybe with some different clothes and wig , take care ! :)

mission

Post by mission »

Ok then, here are a couple of pictures of Bella (or Tricia). She wears sunglasses to conceal her true identity.
Attachments
Bella-Tricia 02.jpg
Bella-Tricia 02.jpg (529.98 KiB) Viewed 2222 times
Bella-Tricia 03.jpg
Bella-Tricia 03.jpg (505.46 KiB) Viewed 2222 times

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

^ look at those nipples! 8O

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

great pictures and by the way i have alway's personally though the bella head looked best with that face and lips mould.
i added your pick to all my other private island pictures file folder that i keep of favorite pib dolls that i like . ! :D

mission

Post by mission »

She is in fact a Joon head but does not look much like the picture on the PIB site. It's time they got a proper photographer like Stacy to take some decent photographs of their dolls. The dolls are very photogenic but the site does not do them justice.

INFORMATIONS