DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

P.I.B. discrete storage

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

P.I.B. discrete storage

Post by toonist »

Hi,
We've had a few collectors looking for an easy way to store their doll....something that is quick and easy.
We have an inexpensive, and quite sturdy solution.
It's a $50. military style duffle bag that can be ordered with your doll.
It has a sturdy zipper down the full length (50 inches) and several handles for a quick carry.
She fits in there easily.
Some folks like to travel with their dolls and this will certainly provide a way to move a doll with relative ease and discretion.
Simple.
Have a good one !!
P
Attachments
bag.jpg
bag.jpg (118.3 KiB) Viewed 1504 times

jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: P.I.B. discrete storage

Post by jediguy1019 »

This is great! I may buy one of these from you guys, do you know if other dolls will fit as well?

B-Zilla Lives
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by B-Zilla Lives »

That's a good idea.

A big duffle bag is a pretty non-conspicuous item. You see them all the time when people are traveling, and it draws a lot less attention than a huge piece of luggage or suitcase.
Bubbles' #1 Fan

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

toonist , that's a great idea , a doll could be taken out of a house or apartment and transported anywhere , evn though some people wmight wonder what you have in it at least their would be no chance of them seeing the doll or the doll shape . good thinking . p.s. i sent you some e mails recently about some possible finds for hardware needed . :)

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

timetraveler1 wrote:toonist , that's a great idea , a doll could be taken out of a house or apartment and transported anywhere , evn though some people wmight wonder what you have in it at least their would be no chance of them seeing the doll or the doll shape . good thinking
If anyone asks, just tell them it's a beheaded body. That should shut em up, and you wouldn't even be lying! :lol:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS