sexyrealsexdolls.com

Problem with the doll album - RESOLVED & TBD

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Problem with the doll album

Post by toonist »

So,
After attempting to go through your tutorial Alexnight, I am quite unable to figure out how to capture a pic from the album.
I tried finding the user number and file name stuff... it sounded quite simple...Presto.......well, it's not so presto. I wish it were.
I suppose I'm just done with this. And, I found your "Is this so hard to figure out ?" statement a bit condescending...in semi frustrating situations like this, It's even more difficult when one is being talked town to. I've created 4 websites on my own and this still throws me.
Perhaps when you all find the time, you may come up with an easier version of changing things that will both serve the purpose of making pics more difficult to "steal" and still have them accessible to us. Good luck with that.
It appears that the "Poll" will get you off the hook for that as naturally, people would choose to have their photos protected.
It was fun being able to grab pics from our collectors and pop them into our "collectors pics " page on our website (with their permission)...

Gramps
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Gramps »

AlexKnight wrote:The only Doll Album pictures on my computer, are my own. I never download pics from the Doll Album to my computer, I just watch them online, if I want to.
I'm with Alex on this, as I guess the majority of TDF members are. However, I can see where really serious students of photography would need to download the better TDF photos into a convenient place/sequence for study.

That said, I still think we should protect our albums, which are the precious fruits of our hobbies. I don't see an inconsistency between this and the fact that we have posted these pictures in the "jungle" of the internet. The worse the neighborhood I live in, the more likely I am to put protective measures on and in my house. We should at least put virtual doors on our virtual house, and lock them. Common sense.
I need to avoid both TDF and chocolate candy, for similar reasons.

siliventurer
Ex-Member

Post by siliventurer »

This issue was successfully resolved but not able to be implemented due to administrative issues. Thank you for all community input. Resolved but postponed until further notice.

INFORMATIONS