sexyrealsexdolls.com

Is something wrong with the chat? - RESOLVED

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Is something wrong with the chat? - RESOLVED

Post by IanEvans »

This has happened the past few times I logged in, where it says there's people in there, but when I go in and post I get no response. Is it a glitch causing their names to remain on the list even after they've left? Or is something preventing me from seeing posts other than my own, thus causing everyone else to think that I'm being an obnoxious prat by coming in, saying hello several times, and leaving a few minutes later? Even doing the "/back" command gives me a choppy jumble of posts with inconsistent time coding.

Or have there been changes made to the software that aren't Mac-compatible...? :x

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

siliventurer
Ex-Member

Re: Is something wrong with the chat?

Post by siliventurer »

NotMyName, the chat should be working properly. I was not able to replicate the problem you were having after multiple attempts. I would try clearing your cache and cookies and see if that eliminates its occurrence. Also sounds safe to say it is more like a random glitch that you encountered.

INFORMATIONS