DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Destiny

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
ric1853
Ex-Member

Destiny

Post by ric1853 »

Destiny is a little over three months old now and I just want to say shes all I had hoped for and more. I had'nt posted any pics lately so I just did, check them out she's just has breathtaking as the day she came home. Great job Patrick !
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

mrmalek

Re: Destiny

Post by mrmalek »

Indescribably Delicious! Your (Destiny’s) gallery is nothing short of awesome. PIBs do really seem to photograph well, plus, I would surmise, they are far and away superior to the qualities of a RG model. Qualities such as……….. being able to hold a pose for hours on end and never once complaining; wearing costumes you select, not what they would bring; posing the way you want them; and of course, never a contract for services rendered. And, oh yes, your model will stay the night once the photo shoot has concluded! SWEEEEEEET!
All levity aside, you have obviously take a great amount of time to dress, pose and photograph Destiny, and I surely would appreciate sharing will all the fruits of your labor. Perhaps, you would allow me to tap in on your photo experiences and give away a few pointers on the set-ups and the posing techniques you have acquired in the process. (OK, I admit to being lazy and I just do not look forward to the “trial and error” method for photographing a doll). Whatever you want to reveal will of course be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for the mammaries, I meant memories, memories I say!

jerryboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jerryboy »

Sir you have a beautiful doll. However what a pity she was photographed in very low lighting. My hobby is photography so let me make some suggestions to improve your pictures. I have a great camera that cost over a grand so I don't expect you to have such a beauty of a camera. But you can add some regular house lamps or even purchase one of those emergency flourescent sticks that are cheap to help you illuminate your gorgeous doll. I am planning to buy a PIB doll and I was hoping to see clearly some of the dolls owners dolls. Wish you could update those pictures for me. thanks

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hey ric,
I just want to thank you for taking such sexy pics of your doll. I look forward to seeing your "vision"...
We just don't have the time to take such pics lately. F the lighting... Rock on...your images are some of our most memorable. We all learn as we go...p

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

ric1853 wrote:Destiny is a little over three months old now[...]
Holy shit, you have 356 photos in your album, and you have only had her for that long! :o
That's got to be some kind of record or something :)
I see many photos with her with her legs crossed, looks like she has NO difficulty at all doing that, very sexy. So much to look at! Thanks for taking and sharing with us so many many photos! You two look good together! :)

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Thank you for your kind words but Destiny alittle over six months old now and I'm glad you enjoy her pics and yes she does cross her legs very nicely
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Destiny posed like that is just perfect. I love how she shows off those sexy legs.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

marcusveraq
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by marcusveraq »

!!!BBBBIIIIIIIOOOOOOIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

ric1853 wrote:Thank you for your kind words but Destiny alittle over six months old now[...]
Oh, I didn't see the date on the initial post. Whoops! That's me for ya! :roll:

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

I had no idea how wide her hips are, and just how tiny that waist of hers is:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... 1918&pos=7

I like.

(link fixed)

ric1853
Ex-Member