www.wmdolls.com

100€ realy cute doll !

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
GreenBanana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

100€ realy cute doll !

Post by GreenBanana »

Hello everybody ,

I'm proud to introduce you Tanya , a sex doll made out of a cloth mannequin bought 100€ ( with shipping Germany ==> Belgium ).

You can found the mannequin here : "http://www.loutoff.de/Products.asp?BID=1&SID=39&PID=369" (the PLM-6 model).

-She's can be taken to pieces really easily
-She can be stored easily (quite useful , because i still live in my parent's home).
-She's not heavy (12 kg)
-She can be 1 complete doll one day and only a torso next day.
-You can replace her head ! (others heads are available)
-She's easy to wash

but...

she need tweaking ;

To be honest i used several things to make her "fuckable" :

-1 Fleshlight (easy to clean , really good feeling )
-1 Dremel (can be replaced by another tool i guess)
-Some magnets (on the top of the head )
-Some Iron plates (in each wigs)
-hard glue

and that's all !

If some peoples are interested I can make a tutorial to explain how to tweak this mannequin.

Otherwise , please say welcome to Tanya , my new cute sex girlfriend ^^.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 100€ realy cute doll !

Post by Szalinski »

Okay, now you got me thinking. I was considering pasting Velcro on my RD's skull and on the inside of the wig. Problem is, regardless of how careful I was, the hair was sure to manage to get tangled in the hook part of the Velcro.

But magnets? Maybe some magnetic tape (the thick stuff they use for cheap fridge magnets, available at Staples), or better yet, sheet metal inside the wig, and perhaps Neodynium magnets mounted inside the skull cap...? :idea: :!: :mrgreen:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

pulchri-dude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pulchri-dude »

Those are the nicest looking new mannequins for under 150 dollars I've seen yet.

Looks like she's already posed and light enough for sitting in your lap or doggie style.

With a fleshlight or Meiko no proof installed and dressed in a soft thick minidress, soft padded bra and soft split crotch panties I'd say that could be one of the best "new" 200 dollar sex toys on the market for a doggie style or sitting in your lap quicky. Like a quickie in the Company restroom with the office secretary.

GreenBanana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GreenBanana »

I still have some issues , for exemple the two legs are turning "crazy" when i switch position during sex , that would be better if they turn step by step but i don't know ho to do that ... if someone got an idea ... :/

Thanks in advance !

PS : Szalinski :

I glued a magnet on the skull top , and i glued an iron plate in each wig , it work great ^^.

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Welcome Tanya!

Post by tchon »

Welcome, Tanya!

Sorry, I am very late on this. Tanya is really cute.

The magnets to keep the wig in place is a nice idea.
I would be somewhat interested in the tutorial for the modifications, but from the list of tools I can guess what to do ;)

Seems Loutoff has also a couple of wigs with long hair at a reasonable price. Just dont try to order by phone ("Hey I want this ZL516-4T27 ... " :)

Alistair

Post by Alistair »

hereticus wrote:cloth mannequin
Looks plastic?

GreenBanana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GreenBanana »

Yes it's plastic , but for 100€ with shipping i think you get more than what you pay for ^^ , and i'm 81 kg heavy and i can lie on it without any issues.

Heasy to wash and easy to store ^^.

I'm still searching about my legs issue ... without modifications the legs are turning a lot crazy but if i can make the legs adjustables ... it can be realy good !

hitguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hitguy »

Really cute mannequins there, definitely the best I've seen in that price range.

I'll be ordering one of those H1 heads myself to try it out as a mod for my airgirl, as she's a real looker :). Certainly an improvement on those cosmetology heads, and half the price too.

How heavy are the heads themselves, do you know?

GreenBanana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GreenBanana »

I don't know , realy light ^^

huskywhispers
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by huskywhispers »

I would appreciate some advice on this project as I am really interested in building a similar doll, it looks good, easy and the cost is very reasonable.

My questions relate to fitting the fleshlight.

1. How thick would the plastic wall of the doll body be in the area between the legs were the fleshlight is to be fitted? Approximately the same thickness as the "gap" on the fleshlight?
2. Would the fleshlight fit securely by simply cutting the opening in the doll/mannequin to the exact diameter as "a to b" as per the attached pic and then inserting it for the "gap" to sit in the opening and the "lip" on the outside of the doll/mannequin? I am concerned that the fleshlight will not be secure and will be forced into the doll cavity - a doll with an expensive appetite :roll:

I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions, cheers

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Alistair wrote:
hereticus wrote:cloth mannequin
Looks plastic?
I'm guessing that it was simply a minor error in translation, i.e. "cloth" in this case meaning "clothes"....

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

looks like Britney Spears back in a good year. was there one?
she is very sweet looking.BG

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

NotMyName wrote:I'm guessing that it was simply a minor error in translation, i.e. "cloth" in this case meaning "clothes"....
:idea:
Thanks for that. It had me baffled for a while.

huskywhispers
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by huskywhispers »

After looking at the exact mannequin in the link in the original post by "GreenBanana" I am curious to find out how much space there is between the crotch and the midrif to fit a fleshlight or something similar - I am not concerned about the width between the legs as this seems good but I am not sure about length.

Estimating (by using the measurements given on the website for hips and shoulder) it appears that bottom of crotch to top of the midsection is a maximum of 5 to maybe 6 inches. Does this seem correct? and if so, considering the angles is there enough length available to fit a fleshlight?

I'd really appreciate some opinions.

Alistair

Post by Alistair »

NotMyName wrote:I'm guessing that it was simply a minor error in translation, i.e. "cloth" in this case meaning "clothes"....
You have it.

Cheers!

INFORMATIONS