sexyrealsexdolls.com

Links - RESOLVED

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Links - RESOLVED

Post by r4m »

Hi,
I don't know if I would call this a bug, but it is a change that does not warrant the coveted "r4m seal of approval". Links are no longer highlighted enough so that they stand out to my 40 something year old eyes. This is fine for links that are spelled out, but if they are embedded in the text using the method, I can only see the link if I hover my mouse over it. I like that the text size does not change, but would appreciate a more dramatic color change to indicate the link. Thanks.

Cheers,
r4m
P.S. I inserted a link in the word "mouse" above to illustrate my point.
P.P.S. I suppose I could manually change the text color, but where's the fun in that?
P.P.P.S. Hell it could be my fault (another link).
My dolls can be seen here - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11496

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Links

Post by Everhard »

Hyperlinks should underlined. Unvisited links should be blue and visited links should be dull purple. It is a world-wide convention.

The forum and topic links on the main index (and sub menus) that have new content since you last logged in are blue, which is good (...provided you remembered to click the link to mark all topics read). However, if they were a bit brighter blue it would help them to stand out. Alternatively, if the 'visited' topic titles were dull purple, that would achieve the same effect.

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

I second r4m on this.
Yes, I know its not really a bug, but I cannot see the links either.
I know manually tweaking and messing with the default theme can cause maintenance headaches, but could you please consider making the links a little better visible?

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

I like the new brighter blue links to unvisited topics. However, the main topic links (with the icons; at the 'board index' level) no longer show any color difference, so I have to go into each one to see if there are new posts.

siliventurer
Ex-Member

Post by siliventurer »

Everhard wrote:I like the new brighter blue links to unvisited topics. However, the main topic links (with the icons; at the 'board index' level) no longer show any color difference, so I have to go into each one to see if there are new posts.
Everhard, I'm glad you like the new color of the links as much as I do.

r4m & tchon, the link colors were adjusted and I hope they are satisfactory for you and other members. Any links in posts and signatures will display a bright shade of blue so they are distinguishable. All other links site wide not including the two aforementioned will carry a darker shade of blue. Enjoy!

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by r4m »

siliventurer wrote:the link colors were adjusted and I hope they are satisfactory for you and other members. Any links in posts and signatures will display a bright shade of blue so they are distinguishable.
Woo Hoo! Thanks.
My dolls can be seen here - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11496

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

r4m wrote:
siliventurer wrote:the link colors were adjusted and I hope they are satisfactory for you and other members. Any links in posts and signatures will display a bright shade of blue so they are distinguishable.
Woo Hoo! Thanks.
Me, too: Thanks I can see the links clearly now, too! :multi:

INFORMATIONS