Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Now Taking Orders - Wicked RD

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

uch
Former Member

Post by uch »

Bottom line: There is no reason an established million dollar + company can't allocate $2000.00 of its yearly budget to advertise its product, especially when the past results of stacy's photographic genius have proven to generate sales, and at the least, generate interest. Does Abyss even have a budget allocated for yearly advertisement other than the annual expos? If I had to guess, I think it would not cost as much to let stacy take great photos and plaster them everywhere by porting them to different agencies in different formats (printed media, internet, etc..) I guess it boils down to the operating budget versus how much profit they want to pay themselves. Ruby13 is actually about to take advantage of that particular factor and it should be interesting to see how it turns out.
Pre Owned Realdoll - $2500 with Visa debit card
Pre Owned 1st Pc - $1700 with Visa debit card
The day I will finally be able to use either of them after the repairs are done - Priceless

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

Well I see Abyss has the blonde and brunette fans well represented. Is there any thought to a stunning redhead? May I suggest a Playboy model, Megan Elizabeth;

Edited for a couple more picts :D

Red Heads Rule!

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

uch wrote:Bottom line: There is no reason an established million dollar + company can't allocate $2000.00 of its yearly budget to advertise its product, especially when the past results of stacy's photographic genius have proven to generate sales, and at the least, generate interest. Does Abyss even have a budget allocated for yearly advertisement other than the annual expos? If I had to guess, I think it would not cost as much to let stacy take great photos and plaster them everywhere by porting them to different agencies in different formats (printed media, internet, etc..) I guess it boils down to the operating budget versus how much profit they want to pay themselves. Ruby13 is actually about to take advantage of that particular factor and it should be interesting to see how it turns out.

That's my friend are the biggest problem with Abyss and Phoenix studios... Marketing and advertising !

If I was in charge of those two sectors with the knowledge and experiments I have in promo... They would have already 1000 wicked girls dolls sold at the moment I write those lines ! Cheap promo make bad selling whatever the products... They have a good products, but a very bad management !

My painting model is a doll... Is that great! ;)
Mélody album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13587
Mia album: http://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1504

putzzz
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by putzzz »

mnnnnnnnnnn jessica

insert homer drool here :)

come on doll lovers.....we are talking about abyss here....not some irresponsible company here....

i m sold on jessica.....just gotta find some $$$$

and what an offer, 500 bucks off for df members....first five orders at least.....

dollypop
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollypop »

Note: Edited by Bianca. Original Gif was 461px × 615px and 3.2 MB
Click on image to link to original.'

Please change images to links if they exceed 1MB as they severely increase load times of threads.

Great work though. Incidentally, reducing to half size decreases file size to 1/4 This gif is 700KB versus the original 3200KB

Richbeachgoer

Post by Richbeachgoer »

That last post was pretty cool

Delosian

Post by Delosian »

WOW! Megan Elizabeth gets my vote. LOOOOOOVE REDHEADS!!! The morphing posts were awesome. I hope to order a Jessica in a couple months. Hopefully, maybe Abyss will have another sale/ price cut then.

D

dollypop
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollypop »

The previous morph from miss blue was not that good, this is attempt numer two. Pay special attention to her mouth and eyebrows.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re:

Post by Szalinski »

dollypop wrote:The previous morph from miss blue was not that good, this is attempt numer two. Pay special attention to her mouth and eyebrows.

Kewel! How do you do that?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

dollypop
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Now Taking Orders - Wicked RD

Post by dollypop »

The programe i used is called:

SqirlzMorph

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

uch wrote:Bottom line: There is no reason an established million dollar + company can't allocate $2000.00 of its yearly budget to advertise its product, especially when the past results of stacy's photographic genius have proven to generate sales, and at the least, generate interest. Does Abyss even have a budget allocated for yearly advertisement other than the annual expos? If I had to guess, I think it would not cost as much to let stacy take great photos and plaster them everywhere by porting them to different agencies in different formats (printed media, internet, etc..) I guess it boils down to the operating budget versus how much profit they want to pay themselves. Ruby13 is actually about to take advantage of that particular factor and it should be interesting to see how it turns out.
I am not quite sure what your point of this post is but I thought you'd like to know that ABYSS does have an advertising budget bigger than $2000.

That front page ad they committed to for 6 months is costing them $1800 and is covering the cost the TDF server so that TDF does not have to become a member pay site.

Other manufacturers have also paid for advertising as can be noted from their ads.

Advertising is a very targeted thing and I'm sure that ABYSS as well as all manufacturers haev budgets for it.

We're happy to see them push a little bit of there budget our way to support the community :)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

uch
Former Member

Post by uch »

Guess I wasn't clear about that. I meant that as an estimate of the very least amount I thought it would take to get Stacy to be their photographer per shoot. She is obviously great at it and the fruit of her labors speak volumes for themselves. Recent example being the new BT faces and the Wicked girls. And thanks for the advertising fact. I had no idea they were paying for ads here on the forum. I think that is one of the best moves/changes I have seen Abyss make.
Pre Owned Realdoll - $2500 with Visa debit card
Pre Owned 1st Pc - $1700 with Visa debit card
The day I will finally be able to use either of them after the repairs are done - Priceless

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

I have a couple of Questions for Abyss.

1. Dose the Wicked dolls come with a choise of fixed or insert for the Vagina?
2. Is the head similar to that of 4 woods in the way it fits on the neck?
(trying to understand the mechanisam from reading the threads/posts)
3. Dose the Wicked dolls come with an eye-bolt in the back of the neck for hanging/storage?
4. Can I assume these dolls will not be able to stand like my Kaori can?

Damn these dolls look HOT!

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

Big mystery about don't showing pictures and more info's of those doll's... Wait for some owners review's and some owners pic's before buying one of those... :? Don't forget the first post was made January 20 about those 2 dolls, today we are March 22 ! :roll:

Your right playtime... Almost no info's and no pic's ??? :evidence:
My painting model is a doll... Is that great! ;)
Mélody album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13587
Mia album: http://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1504

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Dollscrazy wrote:Big mystery about don't showing pictures and more info's of those doll's... Wait for some owners review's and some owners pic's before buying one of those... :? Don't forget the first post was made January 20 about those 2 dolls, today we are March 22 ! :roll:

Your right playtime... Almost no info's and no pic's ??? :evidence:

I am working on the pics, as I write this. I took a lot of photos of both dolls. I have to retouch stray hairs and fuzz from all of the photos (there were two cats where I shot the dolls!)

Please be patient, the pics are on their way!!!!

:)
:) :)
:) :) :)

xoxo
Stacy

INFORMATIONS